Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
HEYO NEW MEMBER LOOKING FO' A 1 X 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

waiyus

Mewling Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm
Pretty much what the title says.
I'm pretty experienced and I can wrap up 2-3 paragraphs per post depending on what you give me. Samples and characters in siggy. I only play males and do yaoi and hetero.

I'm dry on ideas but atm i'm craving a zombieland inspired rp, or something which includes me playing a rich snobby guy. Or i'm also interested in playing with a girl characters who's badass. Pretty much, I'm not looking for a school rp and more of an adventure kind of thing.

EDIT;; craving a rp based off the movie 'The princess diaries'' ask for more details!

YEA HMU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:57 pm
Perhaps maybe we can do an RP with a rich snobby guy who is secretly a werewolf and also just as secretly very kind and not snobby to those he cares about? I have an idea for the perfect character to balance off of him!  

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

waiyus

Mewling Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:06 pm
Karo Kiba
Perhaps maybe we can do an RP with a rich snobby guy who is secretly a werewolf and also just as secretly very kind and not snobby to those he cares about? I have an idea for the perfect character to balance off of him!

Hmm, i haven't done a warewolf rp in such a long time so i'm a little rusty! I'd love to do it, though. Is there any plot you'd like to follow like how they meet?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:34 pm
waiyus
Karo Kiba

Hmm, i haven't done a warewolf rp in such a long time so i'm a little rusty! I'd love to do it, though. Is there any plot you'd like to follow like how they meet?

I'm not sure. Any suggestions?  

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 pm
waiyus
Karo Kiba

Ooh I now have a suggestion: she meets him because she's a journalist?

OR, to make it even funnier, she meets him because she's hacked into his server and the head of the anti-hacking department in his company wants to offer her a job?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:26 pm
Karo Kiba
waiyus
Karo Kiba

OR, to make it even funnier, she meets him because she's hacked into his server and the head of the anti-hacking department in his company wants to offer her a job?

Sorry sorry! apologies for late post!
i defenitely like the first one! how does she meet him because shes a journalist though? like an interview?

waiyus

Mewling Cat

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 pm
waiyus
Karo Kiba
waiyus
Karo Kiba

i defenitely like the first one! how does she meet him because shes a journalist though? like an interview?

Yup, an interview!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:06 am
waiyus
craving a rp based off the movie 'The princess diaries'' ask for more details!

I'd like more details.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

waiyus

Mewling Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 am
Kitsuneko Suzuki
waiyus
craving a rp based off the movie 'The princess diaries'' ask for more details!

I'd like more details.

if you've seen both movies then it will make sense
but pretty much, you would be the princess and you are engaged to a prince (whom you really dont love) and i'd play 'Nicolas' in which I try to steal you away from him. it pretty much goes with the movie exactly except the time period of when her wedding is much longer away so we can keep the rp going haha.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:10 pm
Karo Kiba
waiyus
Karo Kiba
waiyus
Karo Kiba

Yup, an interview!

I don't know how religious you are but this song popped into my head when thinking of this RP:

"I'll set you as a seal, upon my heart
as a seal upon my arm
for there is love,
that is strong as death
jealousy demanding as the grave
and many waters can not quench this love"

So basically a strong, unyielding but unlikely love between a young woman and a werewolf.

EDIT: The reason I did mention religion is because the verse is actually from a praise song. Not because I wanted any religion in the RP. I was unsure if you would be familiar with the song.  

Karo Kiba

Newbie Soldier

9,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items