Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:08 pm
Maybe it was because she had met that hybrid, or maybe it was just because she had been feeling restless. Whatever the case, Shujaa had decided to go on a bit of a journey. She hadn't been sure where she was going, or what she was looking for, but she knew she needed to roam for a little while. Of course, she had no intention of leaving her home- the pridelands were her one and only place and she would never abandon it. But that didn't mean she wasn't always thinking about exploring. As a hero, she couldn't stay in one place without feeling like there was good she could be doing elsewhere.

Her sons remained home, and they would keep an eye on the place. Until she returned, she knew she wouldn't have to worry about her home. Then again, even without them she wouldn't have to worry about her home. It was a peaceful place, full of animals that were capable of taking care of themselves. All the more reason to love the place.

As well as more reason to feel restless there.

She smiled to herself and continued on her path, not sure, really, where she was going. She just knew that she had traveled for several days, and she had wandered quite a distance from the home she loved so much. Along the way, she had met many lions and other animals, all of whom had been very interesting.

but she was starting to feel tired, and it seemed her travels had taken her towards some very cold lands. She was pretty sure she had allowed herself to travel just a little too far. She had to wonder if she would be able to find her way back before the cold started to become an issue.

She couldn't let herself be worried- she was strong, she would be okay.

She moved for a few hours more, but the snow didn't seem to let up. If anything, it got thicker, making it more and more difficult for her to see. Everything was just... white. She didn't know how to deal with it. Frowning, she looked down at her paws, which was coated in a white blanket. Shivering, she frowned, sitting herself down for a moment. Damn, it was cold.

"Are you okay, my dear?" Asked a male voice from somewhere off to her side. But she didn't have a chance to answer, she passed out from her exhaustion. There was a moment when she was thought she was being carried, but for the most part, she really didn't feel much of anything.

Meanwhile, the lion that was carrying her was a large blue and white lion who had about as much of an idea on where they were as she had. but he knew he couldn't just leave her there, and he wasn't going to let himself wander off without at least attempting to help her out. But there was a problem- he was getting tired, too. If he didn't find any way to help her out, they probably both would end up sleeping a nice, eternal slumber out there in the snow.

He managed to carry on a little longer than she had, but with her weight over his back, he too soon found himself feeling very tired. That was when he noticed a gray lion not far from him, strolling through the snow as though he belonged there. "Hello!" he called, "you there! Help! I need your help!" The gray male, thankfully, heard him and came leaping over.

"Hello! Are you okay?! What happened to your friend?" He asked quickly.

"I found her in the snow- she's very tired and hungry. I am, too. Do you know how to get out of here?" He asked hopefully. The male nodded, but moved closer and took the hybrid from the other all the same.

"Yes, but it'll take too long to get back to warmer weather from here. You two should come with me- my pride will be able to keep you both warm and happy, and then you'll be able to leave when you're both feeling better, okay?" The blue male nodded eagerly, hardly having a reason to deny the other. Then, they went off together, looking for this pride that the gray male was apparently a part of. They discovered it after about an hour- an island sitting out in a frozen lake. It looked absolutely amazing. Nothing that the blue lion had ever seen before. Though they didn't stay to admire it long, moving onto the lake and getting over to the island to head into the pride itself. There, the gray male took them to his den, where he finally let the hybrid down to rest. It was a lot warmer in the den then it was out in the open, and the blue male started to feel better.

"Thank you," he sighed softly, "you really saved us. My name is Tamazarashi. I wish I could tell you her name, too, but I'm afraid I don't actually know it."

"She can tell us when she wakes up," hummed the gray male in return, "my name is Sven! I'm happy I was able to get you both here in time. Now why don't you relax a bit and warm up? I'll go get you something to eat- I hope you like fish!" He left the den at that, off to do just as he said. When he returned some time later, he brought with him a couple of fish. One for each of his guests. Tamazarashi didn't wait- he dug into the fish the moment Sven placed it in front of him.

The smell of the fish seemed enough to stir the hybrid from her stupor, Sven smiling as he placed her meal in front of her. "Ah, you're awake!" He hummed, "we were worried about you! My name is Sven- this is my home! I brought you here to escape the cold. Tamazarashi saved you!"

"Huh...?" the semi-conscious female whimpered lightly. Tama chuckled faintly, looking up from his fish. He had already almost finished his meal by the time Sven was talking to the female.

"Maybe don't explode all over her," he chuckled, "she must be a little groggy. Don't worry, ma'am, you're safe. This lion saved the both of us and brought us to his home."

"Oh... I see..." shujaa sighed, sitting herself up slowly. Her body felt a little stiff from the cold, but she could already tell she was getting warmer again. She smiled, her mind clearing, and she looked from Tama to Sven. "Hello, both of you," she said lightly, "my name is Shujaa. I really appreciate the two of you helping me out. I really would have been in a tough spot without you. If there's any way I could repay your kindness..."

"Same here," Tama added, "Sven, you saved me, too. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make it up to you."

"All I want is for you two to feel better! Then you can do as you please! I hope you look around my pride- you might like it here! But don't worry, I won't force you to stay. You're welcome to leave the moment you feel better! Though... I do think you should both stay the night and get some rest." He smiled warmly at the both of them, not wanting for anything.

He seemed like a very happy lion- Tama was interested by this.

"Thank you," Shujaa said again, "I feel so embarrassed that I caused you both so much trouble! Normally I'm the one looking to help others. This is very different for me!" She bent down and had some of the fish she had been presented, enjoying the taste. It was cold, like everything else, and that didn't even seem to bother her. Perhaps she was just hungry enough not to mind it. She sat back once she had finished, making sure she didn't do anything rude like burp.

Sven continued to insist that the both of them hang around and rest while they could, until it seemed they had no choice but to agree. They weren't too bothered by it, though. Neither were too keen on going back out in the snow immediately anyway. They were happy to stay and rest, especially if it meant getting to speak to someone and learn about a new pride. Shujaa could also tell them about her own pride, while Tama informed them that he didn't have a pride and was currently looking for one. He was intrigued by the pride he found himself in, and wanted to look around a bit more before he decided if he should really leave or not. Maybe he had accidentally found his home- it certainly looked like a place that had some pretty kind lions in it. He was considering it all the way through the night, and into the next morning when Shujaa left them to get back to her own journey.

He wanted to stay.

wc: 1,514  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Zizimisha'Mwili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items