Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] ARE YOU READY TO BURN STUFF DOWN (Danny + Kama)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:55 pm
Danny felt relatively awkward about this whole situation. Quite frankly she felt weird being back at school (nor did she like it- school was the worst for her dull mind), but she needed the job. Her parents were still feeding her seeds of course- money was no issue. It was the experience she needed. Nobody was hiring for human world visits without some kind of Halloween experience. Which really sucked.

So she was there at Amityville Academy once more, waiting at the gate of the school for her first mentee. They had an agreed upon time, and now all she had to do was wait for the kid to show up. Apparently she was just supposed to show him some cool FEAR tricks. She honestly had no idea what that entailed.

But even if she did, it wouldn't have mattered. Danny was the type who thought on her feet- she got more out of doing things than preparation. Hopefully her pupil was one who liked to burn down stuff too.

leon_a_darkangel
i am SO sorry. i honestly forgot to start this. i am terrible ;;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:56 pm
Kamakura wasn't entirely sure why he was being paired up; more that he'd been told to report to his now mentor. The nekomata's ears had laid back, eyes glaring in feral agitation as it hadn't been his idea initially, nor was entirely pleased to be forced onto someone he did not know. He’d barely been enrolled into Amityville Academy for a mere few days, and already he was being thrown at an older, former student for further instruction.

Perhaps the only reason he’d reluctantly agreed, was when his mentor made obvious hints at knowing a thing or two about fire. Added practical use for his hobby was not something he’d willingly pass up. Learning something new had its appeal; this would certainly be a stretch for the otherwise studious demon. His knowledge of fighting was limited, as was his grasp on FEAR.

Kamakura had made his way down to the gates to keep his appointed time. With the help of the cat-skull pin he wore on his jacket, keeping his humanoid form required no extra amount of concentration at least. His eyes studied the other for a moment, taking in her appearance before speaking. “Hey there, I’d have been here a little sooner if I hadn’t gotten lost.” He admitted, glancing away from her over his shoulder back at the large campus before looking back to make eye contact. This defiantly was weird, undeniably so. Hopefully this wouldn't be too painful.

chimarii
its ok ;w; I didn't want to poke you since I figured you were busy. thank you again btw chi!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:06 pm
Danny sized up (or rather down, considering how short he was in comparison) her mentee. He had a tail and fluffy ears which made him like 20 times more likeable in Danny's book than most students, but he didn't have any part of him on fire which brought him down about 5 pegs. Not bad, in all honesty.

"No problem dude. I used to get lost here like ALL the time. And sometimes I would just say I was lost so I wouldn't have to go back to class." Danny's professors were very well aware that she was not lost. They probably just wanted her out of the classroom as much as she wanted to be out of the classroom.

She nodded and said, "Oh um. Right. Name's Danny Fitz and I'll be your SUPER AWESOME mentor. I am the best one, if they didn't tell you that already." True facts 100% no lie.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:34 pm
Kamakura found himself having to tip his chin up to speak to the other, which in its self was a pill to swallow. Danny was extremely tall, the older towered over him worse yet. Narrowing his gaze slightly as she seemed to appraise his tails and ears causing one ear to flick back he gave a small shrug. "I suppose that's fair. I haven't been here very long. I'd much rather be on time, I'll keep that excuse in mind." Kama gave the other a rather skeptical look. Was Danny really so qualified as she so boldly claimed? Clearly she was either boasting beyond her means, or had a great deal of confidence.

Regardless, he was crossing his arms over his chest he raised a brow at her. "Kamakura Meigetsuki. It’s…nice to meet you I believe?” Her level of enthusiasm gave the feline-demon pause baffled momentarily what to make of it.

Perhaps he’d envisioned someone with a bit more tact, and namely seriousness in their approach for being so advanced. “I’ll take your word for it.” He finally cracked a small smile despite the annoyed tail flick, shrugging his shoulders. “So what’s the big deal, what are you good at anyway?” Kama questioned his would be instructor giving her a kind of ‘spill the beans’ dead pan-stare.

chimarii
Sorry for the slow tag not sure how i missed that

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:15 pm
Danny grinned and said, "Great to meet you too, Kamadamawhatever it was." She shrugged and said, "I'm just gonna call you Kama."

She began walking towards the gym and said, "Well you're not really supposed to display your FEAR willy nilly." Danny knew this simply due to the number of times she'd gotten detention for lighting something on fire when she didn't even mean to. She couldn't help that her body was literally on fire okay.

"I'm a lot better at uh- showing?" she said. A flick of her tail and the flame was presented towards his body. Luckily it wouldn't burn through him though- during her time at Amityville academy she'd mastered the art of creating flame that didn't burn. She didn't really see why burning things down was a problem, but everyone ELSE did, which meant Danny had to. "Fire though! I'm a fire demon. That means burning stuff down."

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:46 pm
Kamakura barely contained the small snort at her horrid pronunciation of his family name and first. "Please, especially if you'll make it sound that dramatic. Kama is just fine." He concluded, the first year trailed after the ghoul. She didn't state out right where they were going, but he followed her only a step or two behind.

At her mentioning fear he gave her a small nod. "Yeah, I was told not to go around showing that off just because." Kama gazed at the controlled flames, the first time he actually didn't look like a sour discontent cat and gave the glow that came from her heated body a wondering look, unafraid of the fires. While he'd stopped just out of arms-length he didn't move. "That is quiet a handy trait. I haven't met a fire demon before." He commented with a small sense of envy at her easily being able to conjure.

Even if she WAS bigger than him, at least he could find some sense of common ground in all this. "Burning things down has its merit. I'll give you that." He noted mischievously smirking as he tilted his head at her. For now he'd accept she knew her stuff until further notice. For what it was worth, she'd earned some kind of respect by his books.

chimariix

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:55 pm
Danny's tail drooped back behind her. It's ever burning flamed followed behind them like a beacon. "Really? You haven't met my cousin Andrew?" She looked around, as though expecting him to just pop up from behind a bush somewhere. "He's a fire demon here too. He's not as cool as me though."

She was a bit disappointed that he hadn't made more of a reputation for himself. The Fitzgeralds had a reputation to uphold! Well, she supposed he was a Connor which didn't make him a Fitzgerald ...

Lost in thought, she shook her head and said, "Well anyways, fire demons are the best and that's all you gotta know. I'll teach you some nifty tricks. But not ALL the tricks." Because then someone might best her!

A few more steps and they were at the gym door, which she promptly pushed open and walked in towards one of the practice rooms. She hadn't reserved the room or anything, but nobody else was using it so Danny just assumed it was fine. Once they'd arrived, Danny pushed some of the equipment out of the way, leaving the room wide open for them. "So uh. Can you do any fire stuff as of now? Why don't you do a demonstration, so we can uh ... figure out how much we're workin' with?"

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:15 pm
No one seemed to be within the gyms halls, his shoes echoed as he walked in, helping Danny push aside some of the gear, pushing his sleeves up. He gave a sort of concentrated look at her question about what use of fire he could demonstrate. "Very limited." He admitted, but with some amount of concentration he concentrated on each of his palms two like flames, that danced flickering in illumination hot to touch. They had at least made their appearance. "But...I know a little." He spoke softly, closing his eyes briefly.

While the act of actually making the small flame orbs actually leave his hand fell short of actually showing their worth he swore shaking his hands as the fire faded. Taking his eyes off the fire had been a mistake. Calling forth his FEAR still wasn't exactly an art well mastered and made him grunt in frustration. It hadn't hurt, just hadn't been very impressive.

Especially after Danny had just shown off how easily she could make use of what came to her naturally. The worse she'd do was laugh right? Admitting he really didn't know what he was doing was a matter of pride vs practicality. "Er.." As he’d joined the Academy to improve himself he tried again concentrating on his palm frowning when nothing would follow now over thinking the action.

chimariix

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:33 pm
Danny squinted very closely at his fire, sticking a little finger in it. "It's so ... little," she said, somewhat in awe that someone's fire could be so itty bitty. Of course, what she wouldn't say was that at one point her own flames had been much, much lamer.

She looked at him with alarm and said, "Uh! That's not bad though! Sometimes you need tiny fires to like shoot darts at people and stuff." A smile crossed her face, apologetic in nature. She never meant to insult anyone, it just kind of happened.

"Well! It's cool 'cause it just means you have a lot of stuff you can make!" She summoned her own fireballs, the easiest skill for fire demons, both of which were mountains to Kama's flames. "We can work you up here in no time!"

The fire disappeared as quickly as it had been summoned, and Danny put her hands on her hips. "Okay but first things first! You need to LOOK THE PART."

She reached around her back and unzipped the backpack she'd brought with her, pulling out a uniform, which was decorated with the orange and black school colors of Amityville. It was a complete set with sweatbands and everything. "Go change and we'll get started when you come back!" The tone of her voice implied that no, no he would not get a choice.

leon_a_darkangel
sorry for delay!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 am
The nekomata gave the fire demon a bored stare when she insulted the size of the flames he'd managed to conjure. Kamakura had watched as she touched the flames while they were present. Of course they wouldn't amount to the same volume as a creature made entirely of fire. It didn't mean he couldn't learn a thing or two about fire magic in the meantime. His lips twitched into a small smile semi.

"No offense taken." For now. But that outfit... It was simply Jacking awful. Even more perplexing was he had no authority to outright deny her. The results of her mastery over fire had him forcefully curving some of his stubborn attitude.

He approached Danny then, staring for a long while without blinking as if it would help his cause. “...Fine.” His ears laid back huffing in annoyance at being made to dress up. He snatched the items from her, ducking into to the locker room. Being quick about the process he pulled on a short sleeve shirt, and long bottom sweats from the offered selections.

Kamakura was even a good sport, the sweatbands were on each wrist, all items were on save the one meant for the forehead. At that he had opted against it, plain and simple. Back out onto the gym floor he was shooting her a look that read 'Are you happy now? Can we get on with this?' Now he looked the part, standing next to the taller demon he crossed his arms over his chest. "Alright then, the real question is started on what exactly now?" If it was more conjuring he'd give it a bit more effort, determined not to have his fires referred to as little for all time.

chiickadee
no worries! <3

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:28 am
Danny clapped as he exited the changing room. He actually was not required in any way to wear the uniform, but the fact that he did endlessly amused her.

"Well! It depends on what you want to learn," she said, her wings fluttering a little in excitement. "Wanna learn kick butt kung fu? Or do you want to make everything hot hot hot? Or do you want to throw fire at people and watch them get all annoyed and stuff?" Each suggestion was complimented by a little wag of her excited tail. "Oh I know! Let's start with fireballs!"

She held out one hand and lit one in her hand. "Okay, your turn!"

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:19 pm
It wasn't like he was going to complain further, he didn't know rules nor regulations on the matter and admit-ably seeing her fluttering around with boundless energy while tiresome was amusing. Especially if such a simple gesture had made the demon happy. Kamakura gave her a considering look at her list of options, tail flicking in accordance with her inquiry.

"The hotter the better, I figure." Of course he didn't really get a chance to actually say what he preferred, (although the whole throwing around fireballs bit certainly had his attention). Opening and closing his mouth he nodded as she kept talking. "Learning better control namely, but that works sure." He answered Danny, watching her one hand ignite in a lit fire. Wanting to copy his instructor, he was quick to follow her lead. While it wasn't as impressive, the nekomata still managed a healthy glow on the flames.

"There." Kama's ears perked up as he murmured, holding his hand out.

chiickadee
idk if you still wanted to do this/finish this prp series we had talked about. i know it's been awhile so i'd understand! QuQ

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces