Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:39 pm
StarshineAngel01

User Image

He had been wandering again. It had been awhile since he'd seen his little hybrid friend. Probably he'd missed her or she wasn't in the area; it was a wide world after all. As he traveled, Creo had noticed several odd stacks of materials. They had looked put there on purpose.

Coming across another he paused this time to really examine it. A jumble of rocks and dead branches were the base. Supported by them was a flat-ish piece of wood that held stones on the top. Peculiar. There were numerous footprints by and around the structure. Small ones Creo guess were cheetah. So cheetahs build it. But why? He wrinkled his brow as he observed it some more.

There appeared to be a pattern laid out with the stones. Stepping up he gazed down at the rocks and tried to figure out their message.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:48 pm
magnadearel

User Image
Kanani was on her way back from meeting up with Darnell, when she came across a male looking at what seemed like a pattern of stones on a makeshift pedestal made from dead branches and a jumble of rocks. She was curious to know now too, it was a tantalizing idea to figure out why he was standing there for so long. She trotted up beside him and gazed at the pattern of stones.

She stared at the message intently, and then looked at the foot sprints surrounding it, small enough to be Darnell's paw prints mainly because he was lean and handsome.She crouched down a little to get a different perspective before sitting and looking at the message. She smiled lightly to herself, this must be one of the message areas they had talked about. She tilted her head a little to think about it, before she shuffled the stones off the flat piece. She nodded her head as discretely as possible.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:10 pm
StarshineAngel01

Creo blinked as a female cheetah joined him in looking at the odd structure. He noted with bemusement that she was a cheetah and seemed intent on the stones. The male cleared his throat politely with a smile. "Excuse me, do you what this is here for and what it means? I have seen several of these and got curious." Watching her play with the stones he assumed she knew what they were for. Hopefully it wasn't a cheetah secret.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 pm
magnadearel

Kanani glanced at the male as he spoke up "Oh..its just something that is a way of communication" she simply told him, she wasn't too keen on sharing why they were everywhere. She rearranged the stones near the bottom of the makeshift pedestal, hopefully if Darnell needed to use them he would be able to find them.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:23 pm
StarshineAngel01

Ah! So there was a purpose. It also involved cheetahs, or at least this one. "I suppose that is handy to have. Would I be correct in assuming it's a message for someone?" The only reason he could think for a message spot was a clandestine meeting. Maybe she had another. Now that his curiosity had been satisfied, to a point, he was ready to move on.

Creo glanced around and decided which direction he would take to travel. Not quite along his course that he had been traveling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 pm
magnadearel

Kanani nodded her head "yup,, there is. Its one way to keep in contact with your friends and family if part of them live in a different tribe" she told him. She nodded her head again "yes, you are correct to assume that" she told him, she swished her tail to and fro idly. She tilted her head "You look like you are trying to determine where to go" she said.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:04 pm
StarshineAngel01

He was almost disappointed when she didn't give an details. Private messages were private. "I will remember that in case I ever need it." Creo doubted it, but maybe he could suggest it to someone else. When she spoke up again he glanced back. "Guess I am. I'm not familiar with this area and I was kind of just wandering through."

"You look like you know the places around here. Any suggestions?" He had absolutely no idea where he might go. Only where he was and where he had been. With any luck, this cheetah might impart some information to him. Wiry he thought, more than she'd done about the strange structure.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 pm
magnadeare

Kanani lightly nodded her head she was pretty certain that he wouldn't need it anytime soon. She glanced at the area they were in "um..well..there isn't much to do out here, since its quite barren but I'm certain there are some small watering holes along the way." she said.

"well, actually...I don't come out here very often. So to be honest I don't think there are places around here that I'm aware of. I've heard there are some small watering holes along the way" she said.She really had wished Darnell told her where watering holes were "I apologize,,for not being much help" she told him.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:42 pm
StarshineAngel01

"Water is always good to have." That appeared to be the only information she had to give. He would have to search them out for himself. Creo looked at her closely. She seemed strange for a cheetah.

"If you don't mind my asking. Why are you out here? You said yourself there's nothing to do. Do you live around here?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:01 am
magnadearel

Kanani nodded her head "it is nice to have, but I try not to stay out here too long, since most the heat is absorbed, so its brutual to be out here too long" she put in, she really wished Darnell showed her at least where a couple water holes were.

"i'm only out here because I sort of have to travel to see and spend time with my mate. I live with a racing tribe and he lives with a different tribe so we sort of have to travel to see each other" she put in.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:06 pm
StarshineAngel01
Fin?

He glanced in sympathy at her dark coat. He was grateful for his light pelt. Creo made a sympathetic noise. "I suppose that is for the best." She seemed a bit delicate by his way of thinking, but it didn't appear to affect her.

Creo smiled at the mention of why she was out here. That explained much. "I'm sure he's very happy that you're willing to put up with such an arrangement. Well don't let me keep you any longer. I'll be along my way." He nodded and rose to his feet. It was time to move along.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:10 pm
magnadearel
sure

Kanani nodded her head lightly "Its not a big issue, but I would like to get out of the sun, if you don't mind" she said and glances at him "you have a nice day" she told him with a smile.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items