Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Concerned in the Desert (Salbei/Mmur)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:43 pm
Mmur hadn't seen Salbei in forever. Well, it hadn't actually been forever since he'd seen him seen him, just since he'd spoken with him, but that was almost the same thing. He idolized the sage and respected his opinions, and with this new direction his life seemed to be taking, he longed to speak with him again. But where to find him? And where could they talk where they wouldn't be heard? Ever since he had purified his crystal in the light of Destruction, Mmur almost felt as if he could be spied on no matter where he was. The grasping, red mark of curiosity that had replaced his simple swirl spread from just behind his left ear to his collarbone now. He imagined Medea sitting in a cave somewhere, watching every thought that crossed his mind with its help. The Mmur channel. He sighed. Being overheard was a risk he was going to have to take.

He finally decided to head over to Salbei's rock. Even after everything that had happened, Mmur couldn't see him abandoning that. He called out as he approached, his hand partially shielding his eyes.

"Salbei? Are you here?"

Enoh Love
take yo time no worries no pressure 2014

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:34 pm
Mmur's assumption had been correct. Even with everything that happened, between the new mark on his chest and the new home to get used to, he never really abandoned his rock. He went back to it as often as he could, and sometimes even to get a sense of familiar comfort in this time of constant change. Even though the lands around him were abandoned, and though some empty tents remained standing, his rock remained the same.

"I'm here." He replied softly from the top of the rock, sprawled out on its heated surface with his face to the burning sun. The voice had him opening his dark red eyes, and his need to play host (even in an otherwise empty, abandoned camp) had him sitting up, scanning the direction of the voice until he spotted its owner.

"Mmur, pleased to see you around. How are you?"

smerdle
AN ETERNITY LATER......

Enoh Love
Crew

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:11 am
"I am very busy!" Mmur replied. He stretched against the rock's side, enjoying the warmth as it seeped into his chest and stomach. "Everything is changing. Our lands, Medea, and me too! I am going to become a sage!"

He hadn't meant to blurt it out like that. It made him sound like some overeager Halloween scareling declaring they were going to be a bogeyman someday.

"Maybe." He turned his back to the rock and slid down to sit at its base, out of sight. "I have thought about it. I think I could..." He wondered again how much he should say and who was listening. "I think I can help. But I came to ask you what you do so I can see if my help would be helpful." All he knew for certain was that Salbei sat on a rock. Since that was not a part of his own sagery plans, it would be beneficial to know if it was a requirement.

Enoh Love
wat is eternity

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces