Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Friendship Circles [Xyra x Zaire x Zel] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:06 pm
Zel chuckled and ordered a pumpkin spice slush of his own - it sounded good and it seemed to be the general consensus of the group. He ordered a few more of the meat sticks and some other snacks besides, some skin crisps and stuff like that for them to take with them when they left. He paid for his and Zaire's since Xy had paid for hers, then shook his head.

"I'm a Demon - a Cornugon, also known as a Horned Devil..." He smirks at the other boil. "As far as monsters go - Cornugons get confused for dragons and gargoyles a lot so - it's all good, we get along with monsters fine."

Zel actually really didn't care. He'd dated a ghost before - which of course was part of why he was in hot water with Xyra. He quirked his brow at her comment about the pools. "Heh, I'll have to meet you there sometime." He meant for swimming - nothing more.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:29 am
A tiefling huh, Zaire nodded to the ghoul as he leaned on the snack counter. Finishing her sentence he watched the ghoul walk off on a raised brow, "won't hurt him..." A lazy hum followed and he peered up to Zel. Was that it? She wasn't suppose to talk to Zel either? Forbidden love, oh jack he was kind of rolling on the inside in laughter.

When Zel gave his own mini introduction Zaire's lips spread into a wide smirk, well there went his dragon theory, ah well. "Cool....I get mistaken for a water dragon...sometimes.." Trailing off he picked up the bag of extra snacks that Zel paid for, opting to carry them for them as they wandered. On a long drink he remembered it was probably polite to reveal what he was, not that it mattered, at least not to him, "...I'm a Mahamba....though.."

With that he bit into the meat stick, making note of the heated pools XY mentioned and the grinning as he chewed for Zel's flirt. "...Heh...maybe we can all meet there....at some point.." Starting after Xy he glanced over his shoulder for Zel, waiting for one of them to take the led.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:56 pm
Xyra paused as she look towards the boils, a faint blush coming to her cheeks at the mention of them joining her for a swim. She wouldn't mind honestly, the more the merrier right? Taking another sip of her own drink, she leans against the door as she waits for them both "Maybe sometime soon? I will have to check and make sure I have nothing to do...study wise." she sighs for a moment as she thought about all the studying she has when she gets back to her dorm room.

"So did you two want to stay here, or head to the cemetery?" she was really down for either at the moment. A small smirk coming to her lips as Zaire mention his was a Mahamba. They were great swimmers from what she read, and she also was now very curious as to what his real form was.

She knew Zel also had a different form, which made her tail smack the ground. She herself, was just as she was.

No natural form for her.

Aprulz

Torvil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 pm
"Well I owe Zaire a PreC and the game - but if he doesn't mind a rain check we can skip right to the cemetery." Zel was game for whatever - he was actually just enjoying getting to spend time with Xyra and getting to know Zaire.

He chuckled at Zaire's addition to his own statement and nodded. "We should all check our schedules and plan a trip over there soon. I'm free this weekend for sure."

Plus he could use a nice off day from the gym, his body was starting to complain more and more the harder he pushed.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:27 pm
On a smirk to them both he poked the meat snack into his mouth and nodded. He really didn't care where they were, here or there, food is what he had came for and that was accomplished. However it was fun to get to know them so far so he shrugged, "that's good..we can go." With that he hit his fist a little against his chest and swallowed roughly, the snack having nearly gone down the wrong way.

Studying, it was still strange to see creeple so worried about that when it was the furthest thing from his mind even thought it shouldn't be. With a drink he glanced towards the pair and rolled over his free days, "this weekend.." There was a pause as he thought, "might be good...I'm not sure...maybe we should exchange numbers.." Of course they didn't have to right now but, it would be best.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:11 pm
Xy nods as she pulls out her phone and hands it off to Zaire. She already had Zel's number, so she didn't see the point in handing it over to him "Just give me your number, and when you free...call me?" she smiles before she slip through the door.

It was up to the boils on whether they followed or not.

Though, she had a feeling they would.

After all, they all seem to be having fun...despite what was going on between her and Zel.

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:35 am
Seeing as Zel had already swapped numbers with Zaire earlier, he waited while Xyra tossed her phone to the other boil and smiled as he waited, then followed after her as she headed out the door. He was having a good time, all things considered.

Hopefully things would settle between the two of them soon and they would be able to enjoy things more, he thought.

Looking to Zaire he hoped the other boil followed - he would hate to leave it to just him and Xyra.

Cheekiebirdiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:21 pm
Catching the ghouls phone he put his number in then quickly followed behind the pair. Content to stay quiet as he followed, though picking up the pace to get closer to XY. Reaching forward a tanned arm extended and let the phone tap against her shoulder, a lazy smiling following.

"Are ...we...there yet?" He teased knowing full well the answer.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items