Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Three's Company, Right? (Xyra x Zaire x Zel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 pm
Zel chuckles and sticks his tongue out at her. "Not my fault that Cornugons are tall by nature." To be honest, being as tall as he was, was more of a curse than a blessing - not many things were made for creatures his stature but whatever - he made do.

He snapped his tail back at her playfully, before letting it snap at Zaire too. He didn't want to have him feel left out as he pulled ahead of the group.

"Oh Xyra knows her way around a few holds - if it weren't for my size difference I'd still lose."

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 pm
Xyra steps ahead just not to get snapped by Zel's tail. Looking over at him, she shakes her head before she moves to catch up with Zaire. She watched him for a moment before she pulls out her wallet "You hungry? You kept looking around the same way when we were at the maul." she motions towards the area where all the food seem to be as she looks to Zel "Let's grab some snacks, then we can play games?"

She was honestly trying to make sure they both were having a good time.

Aprulz

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:20 pm
size=10]Luckily he had been paying attention and instead of avoiding the snap of tail, his own swung out to meet the other boils. A much lighter slap than the ones it gave in their spars, friendly. When XY took to his side on a flash of wallet his tail moved to swat at the ghoul playfully. "Naw..I just had a snack." Zaire didn't much care for ghouls paying for his meals either, it was a raised thing.

"Besides..I want to see if you can...hold all that talk now.." Smirking a challenge he motioned them towards the booth they were looking for, having caught sight of it a few steps back. "That..the place?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:48 pm
Zel didn't mind the return salvo, and had to actually pull himself back from once again responding in kind. He was having fun so far - and he could skip food for the moment if they were close to the booth in question. "If we're close then I can wait - unless you're hungry?" He wouldn't mind either way to be perfectly honest.

He slowly cracked his knuckles as they walked, just trying to think of another thing to say to potentially keep the conversation going without ending up with a stilted mess on his hands.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:54 pm
Xy couldn't help but chuckle as Zaire swat at her, which made her nudge him in the side. Instead, she just stuff her wallet back into her pocket "Alright fine...." she grins as she flash him a smile. Now that she was being challenged, she couldn't back out.

It wasn't in her nature to do so.

Glancing back over her shoulder, she stops before she turns "Yes, we almost missed it." she turns as she grabs Zaire's hand again. Nodding to Zel, she takes his hand to as she moves back towards it.

"Its an arm wrestling match, against that machine." she nods as she lets both of their hands go "You can to see if you can pin the arm, and how long it will take." she bows her head "I'll let you boils go first."

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:47 pm
As they approached the machines his tail swayed back to pop Zel in the bottom. With a slow grin he slipped free of XY's hand, and swatted towards her as well. Eyeing the machine he waited till it was free to step up, a glance towards them both before he sat down. This didn't look so hard, but he was suspicious of carnival games as it was.

As the game started up he went to try and pin and hold it down.

Torvil
1 d 10 sides ?

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Could be pretend game scores lol highest wins?

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:10 pm
Zel chuckled as he watched Zaire fight with the machine - he was pretty sure the other boil would have no problem pinning the thing he'd felt the strength in his arms after their last spar. Once the other boil was done, he grunted approvingly, and moved in to have a go at it himself.

He really hoped he didn't embarrass himself.

Cheekiebirdiee
XP Zaire wins anyways

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Pixie Krysta Ordreg rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:14 pm
Xyra stood back as she watch the two boil take a go at it. She was surprised when she saw Zaire pretty much take the machine down. It was even more of a surprise when she saw Zel was having a hard time, which made her look at him for a moment. Shaking her head, she didn't say a word to either boil as she take a seat.

Wiggling her fingers for a brief second, she wraps them around the mechanical hand and fought with the arm. It took her longer then expected, which made her mad when she realized how weak she allowed herself to get as of late. Tail smacking the ground, she turns towards the boil.

Smiling, she shakes her head "I would have to say Zaire nailed it...seriously..boil you got some strength to you."

Cheekiebirdiee

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:36 pm
A raspy sort of laugh came out as he watched his friends fight the machine. That thing was actually pretty strong for a carnival game, he had to hand it to the person that created it. When they both finished he gave a teasing clap for them then a sheepish look for XY's praise.

"Yeah...maybe," He grinned a touched and pocketed his hands. Jingling the seeds in there as he glanced around at all the booths. A soft yawn escaped and he rolled his shoulders, glancing back to them on a grin. "..Though I feel like napping now..."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:23 pm
"You always feel like napping," Zel teased the other boil with a smirk. He did feel somewhat crestfallen though, he'd been dead set on proving he was just as strong as Zaire but he'd ended up taking way longer to win than was necessary. Oh well, it's not like it really counted for anything.

"Yeah, Zaire's pretty jacking strong, he's given me more than my fair share of bruises." He rubbed the back of his head, not afraid to admit he'd gotten his rear beat by the other boil. Maybe his first win had been a fluke, maybe he wasn't the fighter he hoped to be.

Oh well - something to fret over another time, alone in his room with only his crazed thoughts for company.

Cheekiebridiee

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff