Reply Dark Hand role playing
Monster Hunter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sauruswarrior Salfos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:04 am
"WAKE UP SALFOS!!!!!!!!" a shrilled voice said followed by subsequent meow.

Dax a small tan and brown Felyne began jumping on a man in bed.

"Stop it Dax! Let me sleep." Salfos Grumbled.

"NOOOO!!! IT's time to wake up MEOW!!" Dax said as he used a wooden spoon to smack Salfos out of bed.

"Breakfast is ready so go eat and get ready. We need to work or we won't get to eat or enjoy hot baths!!!!!!!!!!!!" The little furball angrily hissed.

Salfos sat at the table covered with food all over. He began to eat as fast as he can feeling burst of energy go thru him as he swallowed the savory dishes prepared by his friend. Afterwards he got dressed and grabbed his Switch Axe and began walking out of his little cottage down the path towards the guild hall.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:34 am
I come from a place of bad mornings. I knew them like the back of my hand, but I really let myself go the night before. It was finally time for some spring hunting, a good reason for any hunter to celebrate. For me, that meant coaxing a good time out of the town’s bachelorettes, having a few more drinks then necessary, and probably getting into a fight. What could I say? I was still young enough at heart to have a good time. When it came down to the moment things really mattered I was as sturdy as an ox and as disciplined as the ocean tide. There’s a time for everything I always said. Unfortunately that meant a time to feel very, very… blaghaaa…sick.

“How did I know I would find you here?” A purplish fiend asked whilst trapping away with an ill-tempered paw on the wooden table my face felt glued to. I somberly rose to gather the rest of the pieces of the noise I heard above me. It took a minute but surly my feline, Mightus, came into focus.

“Ahh there you are you fuzzy reckoning. Surly it’s a good morning right. I wouldn’t feel so bad if it wasn’t” I coughed up in fragments. The ache in my head drove no other movement other then to press my head between my knees. Once the world stopped spinning I would have a go at walking. That was wishful thinking but nothing I wasn’t willing to attempt. The pain translated into my entire back. I rolled my shoulder smoothly, letting every vertebrae crack until finally the pain released.

“What would you do without me Joa Boo? I mean seriously do you not remember what today is? Spring is now upon us, it’s time to snap out of hibernation and make something of yourself.”

“I feel as though I made something of myself last night Mightus, if you know what I mean.”

“Quite, I do believe that is her sill laying over there.”

“WAIT…TODAY IS SPRING!” I yell jumping to my feet. Life engulfed me as if I had never missed a beat. The woman rolled over to the floor without even a flinch. Mightus cringed at the scene and quickly moved closer to see if she was still alive. A thumb up was sufficient enough of a gesture to indicate she was at least breathing and that was the last of that. Mightus brought himself back to the top of the table to examine my fitness. I turned for him and shot a puppy face to earn his approval. He returned the affection with a hiss.

“That will do I guess. None of us where really expecting a Tigerex slayer just yet. Where is the rest of your armor?”

“Oh…umm… it should be around here somewhere.” I followed without much more to add. It was embarrassing to admit. I didn’t even know where all of my armor had gone to. It wasn’t anything to pride myself over, just some villager cloth to start out with, but it was all I had at the moment. I examined myself to see what I was missing. By the looks of it I never took it off last night before passing out. That’s when it hit me. “Mightus, this isn’t the house is it?”

“Right you are Joa Boo. Your breaking new ground today, already realized you never left the guild hall. It is time to get dressed before people start arriving. No time to make sense out of any of this. I think I see your gauntlets over there, and in God’s name where is your shirt?” Mightus asked shrugging his whole body into a fit. I ran down my gauntlets and fit them onto my arm as fast as I could. The rest of me was put together except for my chest piece.

“Ahh yes, that’s right!” I said astounded as soon as the recollection hit me. “The mistress has it.” With the words we both looked downward at the unconscious maiden lying comfortably in a heap on the floor. My villager chest piece sprawled just over her lady parts. I let out a laugh and Mightus only face palmed. “See here madam, I am going to need that. I am terribly sorry. When you wake, if I had time to wake you, whatever cruel things you can come up with is my just deserving but for now I must remove this.” I said to the woman with as much sincerity that I could muster. I did not mean to come off sarcastic. I truly meant well for the women and I could only hope that the two of us could make something real at a later date. However, seeing as I am pressed for time, drastic times call for drastic measures. I softly remove my chest piece and quickly re-cover her with another cloth I find lying around the guild hall. It was sad; I did like her now that I remember. I’m sure she will only hate me once she comes through. “Now Mightus, my weapon if you don’t mind?”

“You really are lucky to have me Joa Boo.” Mightus coos and then turns to the end of the table where he struggles to lift a massive shield up. I quickly assist him by taking it into my left hand and then finishing the touch by bringing the 14 foot long lance to my right. The long bone weapon gleamed ever beautifully with every tip and curve my eye looked upon. The smile in my face unfolded still.

“What are we going to slay today?” I ask it out of nerve. I did that a lot, not sure why, but talking to my weapon just made things seem far more important. Almost like it was some kind of epic journey.

“About face Joa Boo. First impressions are the most important. You’re the rock, don’t forget it. Everyone hunt needs a rock.”

“Thanks Mightus” I finish while continuing to clean about. Some of the townsfolk that hadn’t been a part of the party started to arrive. It was time, just like I rehearsed.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Sauruswarrior Salfos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:07 am
"There is the Hall Dax. Lets get there or else we will be left out. Pick it up." Salfos said as he began to turn his walk into a sprint down the large hill towards the towering hall. The little Feylne behind him was trying to keep pace and was panting.

"Would you slow down, I can't run as fast as you." The little squeaky voice panted out. Then he hit a rock and flew threw the air for a bit. Only to meet Salfos' back, knocking the two in to a roll down the hill.

The two screamed as they barreled down towards the guild hall. Villagers just stopped and watch them zoom by and then proceeded to laugh. Then as someone opened the guild hall door they flew in and smashed into the front of the request desk. Scaring the Girls who attended the desk. Salfos crashed head first into the desk and flopped onto his back staring at the ceiling. Dax was lying on his chest. Salfos could only see stars.

"Dax I am gonna kill you." The dizzy man said as the cat replied with only meows.

"Welcome to the guild hall" The girls said and Salfos got up from the ground throwing his companion on the ground.

"Thanks" He replied as he adjusted his equipment once again.

Salfos then walked around and waved to the other hunters in the hall who were laughing from his entrance. They greeted him in returned and exchanged thoughts on what to hunt and what to do. He sat and partook in the feast on the large table. His felyne friend jumped up on his shoulder and picked at things. After large quantities of Kirin Cheese and Goldenfish Brew he sat up feeling invigorated. He walked over complimented some lady hunters who giggled at him and walked over to the request board and began picking through his request. He was still a novice hunter, not looking to take any thing out of his league. Him and his Felyne friend talked about what would be in their league.

"A Congalala is too troublesome! lets go with a Kut-KU!!" Dax growled at Salfos

"No Kut-Ku is boring, Maybe lets take on a jaggi pack or maybe dive for a Ludroth?" Salfos asked as the two continued to bickered back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:28 am
I held back laughter for as long as I could after the other newbie crashed through the guild hall entrance. After an uproar from the others I could no longer contain myself. I doubled over with a good laugh. Mightus smacked me in the back of the head. I looked to him and the stern face pitted on his own showed disapproval. I coughed the rest of my laughter down.

The line of other hunters in the guild hall tethered down as each one grabbed a mark and headed into the field. I waited patiently for my chance to snag a good bounty. By the time I finally made it to the board it was just me and the cluts.

“Hey you’re a novice hunter too aren’t you?” I ask after a quick tap to the man’s shoulder. He was very responsive. The guy was probably very quick and the field. I figured that meant he liked quick weapons and being right in the mix. A smile came to my face when he turned to face me. “What do you say we stop taking these mild missions and try something a bit out of our league? Together we may have a chance.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand role playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces