Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Relief [Spinar x Rosy]FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:18 pm
Rosy nods against his chest as she leans up to brush a kiss to his cheek "I know...but I can't risk it. If I lost you...." she didn't even want to think about it. The very thought of him not being around was too much, causing her to hold onto him just a little tighter "I need you to promise me something, I know this is asking much...but please...."

She pauses as she close her eyes, the slowly places herself over his body, so she have his attention completely. Lifting a hand, she runs it over his cheek "Please...once we have graduated from Amity...take me with you...and Darren. I can't let him go back...and I will find him someone. I know you don't get along with him, but...he always had my back...and I will hate myself should he come to anymore harm because of her." she laughs a little "Truth is...I think you two would get along...if you just give each other a chance." finally she just relaxes just enough to lay herself on top of him.

Lifting a hand, she runs a finger over his cool lips. She was blaming him cooling the room off on how emotional she was at the moment.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:06 pm
In the moment he couldn't deny her, "alright..I promise." Although he wasn't keen on the idea of Darren living with them forever, so he made a note to get that dope a ghoulfriend. On a slow smile he curled his arms around Rosy as she lay on him. Breathing in her scent, she smelled of graveyard as always but he was starting to wonder if that was due to the dorms she lived in.

He was getting sleepy with the drop of temp, yawning softly against the ghouls curls as he held her close. As a finger moved to run his lips, they parted to give a gentle bite. "I need to rest, you're more than welcome to join me." Yes. He was offering her the passage she had been seeking for awhile, one he knew but she never asked.

She could come into his dreams, but that was the only words he would speak on the matter.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
FINS

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items