Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image
Wasn't often the chocolate male got out of the pridelands. Doing little except just looking for a change of scenery. He loved his beach home but let's be real. Sometimes your paws just wanted to do a little traveling. A non-pirating, relaxed sort of traveling at that. He wasn't needed at home, his training having been completed for the season.

He was a strong male, tall and young. Bicolored eyes glittered with the possibility of what the day could bring. His mother was an adventurous flirt, his father the loyal tough guy. He always loved when he got some time away to think for himself.

He did have eight siblings after all..
The grass felt good under his paws, and he wiggled his toes with a grin.
"Hehe... It tickles."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:56 pm
ChaosTheories
A stranger's eye would often mistake Suricata for a young male, not yet grown into his mane, but lean and well-muscled. She knew of the pridelands she had been near, and sometimes it appealed to her in such a way that she was tempted to join, but her heart wasn't made for settling. As she wandered confidently, it was impossible to tell that she didn't belong to the area.

It was pretty much another day in her life, looking around for scraps to steal. .. or scraps to get into. The Pirates seemed to like it. So when she came across a lion commenting to himself about the grass tickling his paws, she snorted. "Is it, pretty boy?" She asked, her voice gruff.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:09 pm
The brown lion with the bicolored blue and green eyes blinked up in surprise. It wasn't common to meet others around the area. Not so close to the border. Not really for any reason beyond folklore. Though he supposed there were the odd pirate that would probably be patroling and wouldn't be in the best mood. Maybe it was for the best not many strolled out here.

"Indeed. Not often I get to see the grasses. Sand is more my cup of tea." He said with a nod before turning a touch pink in the cheeks. Was he blushing? What in the hell? Perhaps it was because he had been caught saying something so girly. That could do it. Thankfully his pink leopard print along his nose hid the pink in his cheeks well. Hard to tell it was a blush.

"I've not seen you before." He said simply, sitting and cocking his head. "You aren't a pirate, are you." He said more as a statement than a question.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:15 pm
ChaosTheories
Nasty words bubbled up inside Suricata. Definitely a pirate, but what a ridiculous looking one. His response didn't really make him seem any more tough, either. The pink spots too. So girl.

"And you are a pirate," she asked him, without missing a beat. "You'd make a better... what do your kind call them? Oh yes. Corsair, don't you think?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:21 pm
He narrowed his eyes with a huff. Had she really just insulted him? Well she had the venom of a pirate that was for sure. He was speechless for a moment, unsure of what to actually say. But then he frowned again and finally spoke.

"Ha ha, you had your laugh." Though his mind went to the pirates that had given him hell for years. Most of it was playful jest, but when it was coming from a stranger it was even more frustrating.

"I take it you weren't out looking for company." He frowned again. That made him sad, he had been hoping to run into someone maybe.. And if he did, he hoped it would be someone who would swap stories with him. This one, he wasn't sure he wanted to hear any stories from.

"What are you doing so near the lands anyway?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:31 pm
ChaosTheories
Suricata was pleased. She could tell that she had started getting under his skin. Unfazed by the look he was giving her, she gave him a bright smile, and blew a tuft of fur out of her eyes.

"Yes. Laughing. Haha. I bet you here a lot of that, huh?" She reached up with her front paw to twirl a claw in her hair.

"Oh, you know, just hanging around. Picking up the scraps your kind forgets. What are you doing out here, yourself? "

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:13 pm
He inwardly cursed himself for being so easy to read. He should have been more proactive at hiding his feelings.. But he wasn't very good at it apparently.

"I do actually. I am smarter than I look." He chuckled, running a paw through his chocolate mane. The chuckle was followed by a sigh, shaking his head. He was doing a terrible job at this socializing thing. No wonder he never really left his group of friends.

"I was looking for a change of scenery for the evening. Won't be gone long, but just long enough to be happy to return home." He loved home, but when they weren't pirating, he liked to be doing other things.

"I'm..." Oh dear god he was going to have to tell her his name.. "I'm Panther." He said, purposefully omitting the pink part.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:32 pm
ChaosTheories
"Are you really smarter than you look?" Suricata asked, her curious expression half-genuine, half-mocking. His sigh didn't go unnoticed, and she tilted her head at his behaviour. Perhaps she was touching on some truths? Here she just thought she was teasing him.

She nodded, understanding the desire of wanting a change of scenery. She barely stayed in one place for long, out of a want to wander.

"Well, Panther, my name is Suricata. Don't you forget that, okay? Maybe knowing my name will be worth something someday." She winked smugly.

"I can't imagine a pirate gets bored. You probably have all kinds of stories, don't you?"

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:37 pm
He smiled at her, nodding and giving her a small wink. He could be a goofball sometimes, and if you asked his sister... There wasn't a smart bone in the lion's body. But he liked to give himself credit.. Even if it might be too much to some one else.

"Pleasure to meet you, Suricata." He said, then cringed at his manners. His mother would have popped him for that. He was being far too nice, but there was no one he had to impress around. His grandfather was back home.

"I'll make sure to remember it. When the stories of your adventures come to our ears, I'll make sure to say I knew you first." He grinned, and his eyes twinkled with a playful gleam.

"Plenty." He said, nodding proudly. "You wouldn't believe the kinds of things a pirate sees.." Though he hadn't seen any of it himself yet. He had only just finished his training. But he had heard stories!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:45 pm
ChaosTheories
She chuckled to herself as he winked back. She wasn't convinced that he was intelligent by any means, but at least he seemed to be trying in his own way. She was used to talking to all sorts. And fighting will all sorts. Sometimes she used her ambiguous appearance to her advantage.

And it WAS satisfying that he was taking her words to heart. It was fun to tease and bully, but sometimes it was just as fun to banter.

"Well, Panther, perhaps we should swap stories sometime? A rogue like me sees all kinds of things, too. Though sometimes you gotta be careful about running into the wrong guys. Heheh."

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:25 pm
He nodded exhuberantly. Probably a little more excited than he should have been at the idea of story swapping. He smiled. Well that went better than he had expected it to. She had been such a spitfire, he was sure one of them was going to run with their tails between their legs..and it probably wouldn't have been her either.

"I'd be thrilled. I could use a good story or two to add to my collection." He did love a good story after all..

"Well if I ever see you again, I shall inform the crew of your safety immediately." He teased, and gave a wink, before standing and looking at the sky.

"I hate the passing time..Looks as if it's my time to return to my post. It was a pleasure, Suricata. Until we meet again." He said with a bow of his head before turning and walking back to the sandy home.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games