Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 pm
I missed you! Where have you been?!
Username: Das Tor
SOA Connection: User Image
What are you looking for: Mother or half-brother (sharing a father)
Inspiration: Her half-brother shares the cloud-y markings. Her mother doesn't have them. (For the half-brother, inspiration can be taken from Kannon's paternal uncle as well!)
I have read the rules and agree; if the lion is found in a breeding done by a colourist, with a mother, father and siblings, it can be forfeit.

Username: Das Tor
What are you looking for: One of her three siblings. (Two sisters, one brother.)
Inspiration: Na'ima herself is based off a Windstone Editions peacock-colored dragon. Other variations of those would be awesome...but as long as they look related to her, that's awesome!
I have read the rules and agree; if the lion is found in a breeding done by a colourist, with a mother, father and siblings, it can be forfeit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:12 am
Username: Neon Fly
What are you looking for: NPC Pride Member/ Best Friend!

Actually based off an OC of mine, I thought he'd make a fun addition to SoA. This guy is the resident badass, hardass and sexpot. He and Inadu became friends as kids when the juvenile was found abandoned and unconscious out in the desert and was brought to the pride's medics which is how Inadu was first introduced to the young outsider.

The pair have an odd relationship that is half friendly and half symbiotic. Inadu likes to use him as her personal guinea pig while practicing her skills as a medic and trying to advance her knowledge and the techniques used by those in the healing craft. In return he expects Ina to act as his personal field medic, attending the various wounds he receives for his recklessness. Though they care about each other they are both rather strong willed and tend to butt heads. Often.

He will be helping Inadu in her crazy scheme to create an anti-venom to help save life and limb of the unfortunate firekin who run across various dangerous snakes.

Inspiration: Ref Thingy. Chest. Back. Tat. ~Feel free to add your own touches or alter as you see fit! (I would really love the Old Original Rogue lines for this bulky guy, but if you don't have them the New Rogue lines will be fine!)

Username: Neon Fly
What are you looking for: NPC Pride Member/ Best Friend!

This guy is another friend of Inadu. They met while she was out traveling in search for new plants and things that might have medicinal or healing properties. Inadu discovered him searching for a way to better sustain plant-life in their harsh terrain and immediately took an interest in his line of thought for her own purposes of being able to grow a medicinal garden in her pride lands instead of traveling weeks to collect supplies to bring back.

Their mutual interest in plants, coupled with his more well rounded knowledge of the properties of plants Ina had never seen before helped to forge an immediate bond. While originally a somewhat passive creature by nature, having been steam rolled by the bull-headed Inadu and her brutish companion over a condensed period of time has ultimately forced him to build a stronger character. At least around them.

Inspiration: Ref Thingy. Phoenix. ~Feel free to add your own touches or alter as you see fit! (I would like this boy on the New Rogue lines, please!)

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas