Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[LOG] A New Alliance (Bonni/Shirou/Sigrid)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:23 pm
It had been some time ago that Shirou first began to doubt how long he would stay within his home pride. Those lands had been where he was raised, coddled, beaten, and grown, but it didn’t ring true to him anymore. His cubs had grown into fine adults, his siblings were off on their own adventures and now he was left to question what he wanted out of life.

Which is what led Shirou to the rogue lands to begin with. His intentions had been clear; there was a bigger world out there that he had yet to see, and since he wasn’t dead he might as well. With his lady love, of course, as he couldn’t imagine a world that didn’t include his Bonni lass.

Sigrid was a little less than thrilled about being on her own. The once poised lioness had her coat muddied and her paws were beginning to callous. Still, she walked with her head high. She was tall, strong in body and in mind; a true Northern Noble, but without a pride to call home.

Her soft blue eyes looked about the world around her in wonder. She’d come so close to the ocean so she might as well have a peep while she was here, right? Not that she wanted to get much closer to that…pink thing coming closer. She couldn’t make out what it was at this distance, but she saw the color, bobbing to and fro like a seagull in a storm. That can’t be good.

Buffy_the_Bloody
There was one reason Bonni had followed Shirou. She'd never really admit it was because she adored him, and couldn't live without him. Because she liked others knowing she was stronger than that. She would never do anything that would make her look weak.

She had begrudgingly left her home. The place she had been left at birth by her mother..The place where she was actually royalty. But the idea of adventure was hard to deny.. Especially when Shirou was involved. She knew she had children that had grown, and they would do her name proud. She had no worries about herself anymore.

"What kind of things do ye think we will see?" Asked Bonni. A corsair all her life, she had never been given the chance to explore the world. To say she was excited, was to say the least.

He walked close by Bonni with a smile on his maw. It had been a hard decision to leave, for he feared he would lose her in the process, but with this female by his side he felt as if he could conquer the stars themselves. Together they had added to Pirato’s empire, and left him with good, solid blood to continue on the reign.

“Sands without Oceans. Mountains. Maybe snow.” They were all things he had either seen in visions, or had heard in tales. It would be interesting, to say the least. “We’ll go wherever ye wish us to go.” He listen to her choices. It wasn’t like he hadn’t before, but her station had placed him at the family head. Now he wished to share that more openly.

Though something splotchy caught his view. Shirou halted, holding out a paw to keep Bonni from walking into a possible trap. “Do ye see what I see?” He murmured.

Lovely. The pink blob was not only a fully grown lion, but he wasn’t alone. They looked to be natives, and that worried her. Had she wandered into pridal territory? Sigrid thought of moving on, but seeing as she didn’t know where she was going, exactly, she sucked up her pride to move closer to the pair.

“Please, would you happen to know where I am, exactly? I’ve become hopelessly lost.” Of course she stayed a good distance away. Sigrid might have been a painted doll, but she wasn’t stupid by any means. She wouldn’t be caught up this day!

Buffy_the_Bloody
Mmm, The idea of snow, sands, and mountains made her positively shiver with joy. For a lioness that was used to never leaving home, she had a lust for adventure that was only possibly for a true pirate. Each moment she was outside her lands, she was a bit more excited. She almost felt like a youth again. Not that she was old, but she certainly was more than one winter old like she was feeling!

"I like that very much." She purred, her eyes looking at him with promise as she smiled warmy. "I've always wondered about snow."

But before she could really say anything else, Shirou's paw came up and was haulting her pace. She cocked her head, her dark curls falling into her eyes. She saw the approaching figure, and smiled.

"Seems we be having company, my love." Though she wasn't really able to help with where they were. She was following Shirou after all.

"Ye are a long way off to be lost." She said, unable to smell any prides that were living in the area. It smelled pretty open to her.

Shirou lowered his paw, but not his guard. His brow was cocked. She might as well have been a pit viper for all he cared. The anti-social male only had patience enough for few females in his life; his mate, his sister, and his daughters, and even they pushed it. “Twos company, my sweet. Three, I am afraid, is a crowd.” He stated pointedly.

Swallowing a dry breath, Sigrid flexed her paws in the dirt awkwardly. While she wasn’t expecting a warm welcome, she wished she could have met with the female and avoided her lover all together.

“It’s easy to get lost when one doesn’t know the way to…well, anything.” She shrugged. “I’m afraid I’ve not been long a rogue and this territory is hopelessly vast. I was hoping you might be able to point me in the direction of a place to rest, but I can see that I’m not welcome.”

She wouldn’t push her luck with the male.

Shirou snorted and nodded his head. “Good then. Be off with ye then. Skit.” He waved his paw, dismissing her as easily as if she had been no more than a fly.

Buffy_the_Bloody
Bonni frowned at Shirou, and shouldered into him roughly. She glared a little at him, her eyes speaking volumes. She was a trouble maker, but she was far from mean. So leaving someone down on her luck as this one was seemed even more cruel than she was capable of.

"Oh, love. Surely we can find place in our hearts to help the lady.." She said, her accent thick in her words.

"Where are ye from?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. The one thing she was skeptical of was the possibility of being a Stormborn. That was something she was not willing to engage with.

"My name is Bonni'Saavi...Bonni, for short." She said with a nod of her head.

Shirou grumbled when Bonni shoved into him, and frowned. He should have known better than to get by with something like this infront of her, but his eyes gaze was imploring. This lioness was obviously helpless, which meant they would have to work twice as hard just to feed the wretch.

“Your heart be bigger than mine, lass.” Still, when he looked back at the lioness he was resigned. He would help her. For now.

Sigrid stood tall, without a fault in her posture. “I’m from a pride that had once existed in snow and mountains, but it’s no longer there. An avalanche. I supposed that’s what we got for living in that area. I had heard there were lions down near the South, near the Ocean, so that’s where I thought I would make my move.” She lowered her gaze, took a deep breath and looked back up.

“I will not make you regret this, Bonni. Your kindness will not go unnoticed. I may not been a keen huntress, but I know plants and healing.”

So she wasn’t an enemy then. That make Shirou a little more at ease around her. “My name is Shirou. This be the part where ye state yers.”

Frowning at his attitude, she snapped, “Its Sigrid. If you would have been a little nicer and waited I might have told you it to begin with.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:43 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
She scoffed, rolling her eyes but leaning over to nudge him gently with her muzzle. Reassuring him that she still appreciated him, regardless.
"What heart? Don't insult me." She winked, teasing before looking back to the splotchy female. Truth be told, if anything Bonni was incredibly jealous. She was very territorial, and she rather liked that Shirou had been so cold. Inside she beamed like a child, for she knew his heart was hers.

The word snow caught her ears and she perked for a minute. Snow? Oh that was something that Bonni was interested in. Now she had to know more about her. Maybe she could tell her stories of snow..

"Oh don't worry, sweets." She said softly. "I'm hardly kind. I'm more curious than anything, I think." She couldn't let anyone think she was too kind..

"Don't mind Shirou, though. He's no harm, really. He be a bit of a grump, and he can't help himself." She smiled over at Shirou, knowing that would ruffle him a bit.

"But ye two need to get along te make this work.. I have no desire for bickering on my adventure." She huffed, rather again like a child.

Hanging close to his mate was a sign of his solidarity. He reached down to nuzzle his maw into her curled mane, relishing in the scent that was true to Bonni. If there was ever someone to tame him it would have been this passionate one. They had their fights, sure, but that just made things interesting.

“Ah, I see.” Well, that wasn’t exactly what Sigrid had hoped for, but it was a start. She wasn’t sure if this was going to work out long term, but she didn’t need them for long. Just as long as she could find purchase to get her paws on solid ground. “I shall…try. The two of you are offering to aid me, so I will tolerate him.”

Shirou chuffed. Bonni knew how to get under his skin, alright! “Damn right I am. I’ll be grumpy so long as a stranger is around you, love.” He looked pointedly at the other lioness. “I’ll be keepin’ my eye on ye. So long as yer good, ye’ll be fine. One false step, and I gut ye.”

Sigrid wasn’t sure if he was bluffing or not. The dead stare he gave her was enough to send a shiver down her spine. “I think…that we should be moving now, then. Don’t you think?”

Buffy_the_Bloody
When he spoke of defending her, and protecting her, she beamed again. Inside she smiled from ear to ear. Maybe she liked the female around. It was cute how it fired up Shirou. She supposed he knew more when it came to strangers out in the open. She was a trusting individual to a fault, though fool her once and you'd never see the light of day.

"Down boy. Down." She teased, purring again. Her eyes met Sigrid's and she nodded.

"Yes, let's be moving. There's a lot I need to be seeing, I think." She said, and she smiled again, excited at the adventure.

"Come on Shirou, Sigrid, let's find that new horizon."

(WC: 1910)  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out