Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Shopping for Jobs (Titus / Akubi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:57 pm
Since he was on his own financially Titus decided to window shop for a job. The demon had never had a job before, never had to have a job before, but he was fairly certain he could make a guess on how it worked. He figured if he spotted something he liked he could just walk in and tell them he wanted to work there and boom it would be done. At least in his mind that was how it would play out.

He had a terrible reality ahead of him.

As he strolled down the sidewalk he peeked into a few shops as he passed, sneering and turning away with disinterest. Finding something he would be willing to work at was going to be the tough one. He wasn't just willing to throw himself head long into customer service.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:16 pm
Akubi was doing what he usually did when he was bored and didn't feel like lounging about in several laps of luxury no matter what forms it took. No one was begging to be taken down a peg in terms of egos that were larger than his right then, but the day was young and so was he. Akubi exited the store he was visiting checking out the selection in - a clothing store - and as he exited there was a tumbling of a mannequin down to the ground as he passed it.

The cat demon quickened his pace just in case. He didn't feel like getting blamed or fined for 'damaging' something, it technically wasn't his fault.

This also meant he wasn't watching where he was going because he was so focused on escape, soon he firmly bumped into someone within his path.

"I DIDN'T DO IT, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT," was all he could shout before he stumbled his way back in a poor attempt to avoid any further swats or blame.

Inu-Mitsu

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:56 am
To say that Titus was startled by the sudden run in was an understatement. The demon jumped, a hand lashing out like a snake to take hold of Akubi's throat before he even knew who he was dealing with. He heard the random chatter of denial, his lips pulling back from his teeth in a look of disgust. It was probably lucky for him it was someone as young as he was.

"Hey, a*****e watch where you're going." Whether his hand managed to succeed in its task or not he drew back just enough to give the boil a shove. "I think I can use you as proof that cats are far from graceful and nimble." He dusted off the area where Akubi had run into him as if trying to rid himself of some foul substance.

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:40 pm
The other demon had gotten a hold of Akubi's throat for a couple of moments, the catboil pushed away right as he was let go making him stumble a little bit and rub at his throat a little, his ears leaned back as if to make further note of his discomfort. He gave the other boil a bit of a reproachful look and then shifted his shoulder in a careless manner, "Whatever makes you feel like a big boil," he shot back with indifference.

If picking on him made people feel better then they could try, they'd have to prod at him for a while to get any meaningful reaction.

"Look. I didn't sit here and plan to run into you. If I did I'd have at least gotten something for the exchange to make it useful." Akubi said simply. Did he just imply that he'd possibly pick someone's pocket? Yes. Would he actually do that one day? Probably not.

He sort of looked at Titus for a moment, "...Sorry you feel that you have to point out my inadequacy to make your unfortunate taste in clothing less obvious to yourself."

Inu-Mitsu

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:53 pm
"You don't look the type to sit and plan anything, Fleabag." Titus retorted, giving another sneer at Akubi's comment. Lucky for Titus he didn't have a seed to his name so there wasn't anything for the feline to steal.

"And I am sorry you are obviously blind to good taste." Titus scoffed. "You looked like you rolled around in a bargain bin and hoped for the best." The nightmare demon didn't even question this battle of snark he just went right along with it. Why the hell not.

"So are you out and about because you lost your handler or did you manage to escape the pound?"

Pales

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:04 pm
"Stop confusing your louse problem with me having fleas, unlike what your mummy told you - not everyone has them." Akubi prided himself on his hygiene not that he stated as much out loud.

Akubi snorted loudly at the retort over clothing, "Who is the blind one again? Oh wait... That's you. Did you get dressed in the dark or something? That'd probably be why most of it is black, huh?"

Poor colorblind fool.

Akubi cocked his head to the side, "I have no handler and I guess you could call Amity Academy a pound of sorts, I'll give you that one. If you absolutely want to know what I was doing? I was browsing shops."

The fact that the catboil even informed the other boil as to what he was doing showed a respect of sorts. That last bit of exchange had managed to amuse Akubi.

Inu-Mitsu

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:35 am
"You're right, the fleas realize they're too good for you. I can't blame them." Titus was rather cleanly himself but its not like he would make an issue of it.

"At least I have a theme going on, I'm pretty sure a drunk hobo could have come up with a better outfit than you." What this sassy banter was really turning into was a conversation deeply embedded in the language of douchebaggery. Titus' comment probably amounted to something close to 'I guess your outfit isn't all that bad.'

Titus gave a bit of a sneer when Akubi informed him of what he was doing. It was as close to a smile as the catboil would get. "And why the hell would I want to know that?" 'Cool story, bro.'

Pales

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff