Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Cosplay Wig Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:21 am
Alright I;m looking for a wig that looks good for Haruko Haruhara from Fooly Cooly. I have found a single wig but the problem is I was forced to wait so close to October to look for items for my cosplay. The issue here is delivery time. If you don't know what she looks like here's a pic.

User Image

Please I kinda need help. I also need like somewhere I can possible get a plain sleeveless solid red dress that's kinda short that's serve for her vest. I know how to make it look like her vest. Those are the two articles I need help with, mostly because the latter is hard to find and the former...well I found this.

http://www.milanoo.com/Women's-Pink-Short-Wig-p13466.html?Promotion=linkshare&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-mZTxh__aPZ08VBOZegdU9g&PubID=je6NUbpObpQ&linkid=1

However I am not sure how long it would take to deliver and that happens to be the problem. I need a wig that looks like that. Has anyone used the site above before or have any suggestions? I live in the South so...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:08 am
First off, when do you need the cosplay by? If you need it ASAP, a lot of sites will do one or two day shipping, but it does cost a bit more.

I've never gotten a wig from milanoo before, so I can't speak to their quality of fibers, but the style and the color looks pretty good. I know that Epic Cosplay is having some good sales, so you might check them out, too.

If delivery time is the issue and there's no way you can get it in, Halloween stores have started opening, so you might be able to find a pink wig to get you by. It would be a temporary wig, but its an option.

In terms of getting a red jumper, you might try thrift stores or Ross. You can always find a red dress, and remove the sleeves depending on what you find.  

xinitia

Crew

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:40 am
Found wig through Amazon. Perfect wig. The convention has passed so I'm doing her nxt year. I was Revy this year. Was awesome.  
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games