Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Mid-Morning Cuddles [Pachua/Merry] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:19 pm
Full lips pouted. "But they're your's."

Not only that, they were expensive. Gold and precious stones, beautiful craftsmanship. Far too expensive. Weren't they?

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:28 pm
"No, now they are yours." He said with a small smile, half teasing and half pleased that she was pouting. He suspected that meant she really did like them.

"… We pass these things on, we collect and trade them, I took as much with me as I could because it reminded me of home, but, I think I'd rather that they remind other people they are… cared for.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:11 pm
The frown lingered a moment or two longer, but smoothed out as he explained. Trading, collecting, passing them along to those you cared about. It all seemed so perfectly understandable. So similar to some of her own tribe's traditions. They traded feathers, counted them as a mark of favor, a family bond, or loved one. This wasn't so different.

And she had just woven a brightly colored feather into the boil's hair.

"Well..." Settling against him once again she drew his arm out from between them so she could peer at the beads that lined his wrist. "How about this one?"

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:46 pm
“Yours.” He said smiling and carefully undid it, then placed it around her wrist instead. He then reached up to lightly touch the feather she’d put into his own hair, beaming at the color of it.

“Beautiful.” He remarked, though if he meant her or the feather, well…perhaps he meant both.

“Thank you.” He smiled. “…..W…would you like a feather too?” He offered. “I still don’t think they are as nice but… I think I’m starting to molt anyhow.” He admitted with a slightly distressed tone creeping in at the edge of his voice. Apparently he was NOT a fan of molting.
Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:15 pm
Her eyes lit up as the bracelet was clasped around her wrist, and pale fingers ran slowly over polished stones of the beads. "It's really gorgeous Pachua." And it did accent her natural coloring nicely.

The compliment, regardless of where it was aimed, made her smile, and she too touched the feather she'd added to his hair, smoothing it in place. It looked great against the bright aquamarine of his hair.

As he offered a feather in return she let out a chirp, sitting up again to straddle his waist. "I would very much like a feather." Palms pressed into the blankets to either side of his shoulders, and crimson curls fell over her shoulders, tickling around his cheeks as she smiled down at him. "And you're still silly, you're feathers are gorgeous."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:18 pm
He fanned a wing upward, tracing his fingers along the inside of it, searching before he took a feather carefully in his fingers and tugged, enough pressure to say it hadn’t entirely been ready but it wasn’t bleeding either, so it was well. It was a good mix of his colors though, and he thought that suited, A less saturated rainbow, like through a grey-after-rain sky. He smoothed it through his fingers and it still had just a touch of the natural oils that kept his feathers pristine even after diving into the water before he handed it to her.
“Is that one alright?” he asked , turning it so that the slight curve of it tickled at her nose.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:35 pm
That soft brush made her giggle, and she moved her head away from the tickling gift. "It's beautiful."

Gently she'd take it, and tucking the end between lips, she'd reach back into crimson curls to draw out a small lock. Deftly the hair was split into thirds, and she made quick work of a braid, weaving the base of the feather up near the top so it peeked through the curls when she moved. "What do you think?"

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:00 pm
He smiled, a soft sort of smile and tilted his head contemplatively. “Mmm… I like it.” He nodded. “It… it looks good.” He nodded. “I’m not sure you’d be able to look bad honestly.” He said and then immediately turned as vivid a shade of pink as he was capable of at the ham handed flirtation.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:53 pm
Oh that blush! Merry gave a delighted giggle at that wash of color and the words that had brought it on, then she was leaning over him again. Hands on his cheeks, she pressed her lips to his, giving him a kiss that would insure that bright color lingered on soft cheeks.

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:18 pm
His tail feathers fanned in half surprise half delight at the touch and the kiss. It most assuredly worked to keep that color turning his cheeks pink and his facial scales rosy.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out