[PRP] Endless Lands ((Zurione/Haru))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:25 pm
The plains were quiet today. At the least, she'd managed to find a lovely spot in sight of some grand mountains in the distance. ...What those mountains were, Zurione would not have been able to tell. She'd come to resting under the small cluster of trees here the same way she got anywhere these days; simply wandering. Slowly, she was becoming accustomed to being lost; sad but true. She was training herself to find joy in her wandering walks, and was finding life to be a little better each time.

It really was a lovely view, to see the brown rock fading into the white snowy caps... So grand.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:59 pm
Cornetified

Since the festivities of the pride had calmed down until the season change Haru found his days long and boring. The lion had continued to train and work on his gaming skills along with his strength as a bouncer, but still even now he wanted a break from the tedious routine. A friend to all had few friends indeed...the thought made him laugh softly. Welp.

So for a change of pace the lion found himself wandering along the pride borders for some fresh air. It was nice out here where things could be quiet for once rather than buzzing with activities. Though his peaceful walk suddenly came to a halt as he stumbled upon someone in the distance. Who was out here on the borders? Haru frowned lightly as he peered forward. A stranger?

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 pm
Grand. So grand. So..... dull.

Zuri huffed and put her head onto her paws. She had no interest in the snow. She'd been in a pool of mountain run-off once. It'd been freezing!

Looking around with only her eyes to regain her energy, her brow rose as she spotted the pale form walking along. Oh! Someone to tell her where she was! Her head lifted to get a better look, and eventually stood. Wait- she'd been tricked before.. "H-hello!" she called hesitantly. "I'm not here to hurt anyone, so don't attack me, please!" ....Dang, she sounded lame.

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 pm
Cornetified

Had she been laying down at here? Haru frowned slightly. She didn't seem like a threat, but this wasn't the best area to rest in. It was odd seeing someone out here when most always continued into his prides lands to rest there before participating in contests. Her reaction to his presence made the lion laugh though. Why would he ever attack someone for no reason? Did he look that intimidating to her?

"Is that a guilty conscience of yours then?" He questioned with amusement as he came closer, "I never insisted that you were here as a threat, yet you were so eager to deny it." His tail swayed lazily behind him as he circled around the hybrid. A hybrid...something he saw occasionally, but still every time he saw one it fascinated him to see how two species could come together. While the Sikuku was a happy pride that welcomed all species and strangers the lion remembered his own experiences out in the rogue lands. Not everyone was so happy to see hybrids...was that why she was so nervous? That and not every pride was happy to see any stranger either. So had she been attacked while traveling?

Still her nervousness was adorable almost like a cub he had caught cheating in a game.The thought made him chuckle, "There's nothing to be afraid of here. Since you're so jumpy....I'm guessing you're lost then?"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:15 pm
Eyes widening, Zuri shook her head quickly. Backfire! Backfire! "I-I just.. there have been mistakes before," she murmured, turning to keep the male at her front. "I simply wished to make my position clear from the start." There. A bit more firmness in her voice!

Yet, her ears fell slightly as the male hit the spot. "I- well- ...yes. I'm afraid I am lost." A small sigh sounded, and she looked briefly up at the sky. "I suppose it's hard to be anything but lost when you're searching for something that wanders almost as much as yourself." She looked back to the male and smiled. He did seem nice so far. "Could you tell me where I am?"

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:41 pm
“Mmm.” Haru grinned teasingly, “Then I suppose I should accept your position as a harmless stranger.” Pawing at the earth the lion shifted a bit in his own position. He was trying his hardest to look harmless despite his sturdy frame and typical towering demeanor. Being a bouncer though had made him always stand tall and strong since it was his presence that helped to enforce the rules at the games. It was kinda hard to try to look small…but still he did have a warm expression on his face and his voice was surprisingly light as he spoke.

Tilting his head at her explanation the lion smiled softly, “Sounds like a predicament indeed.” He remembered once when he had been a rogue traveling for days without reason or meaning. To wake up every day with just your paws to lead you~ Eventually he had come home though to the pride where his mother was…but without her the lion even wondered some days what it might be like…to go back out there and experience the world.

Shaking his head Haru look back towards the hybrid, “The Sikukuu Pride. A pride of games and always welcoming to strangers.”

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:16 pm
"I'd appreciate it if you would accept it," she replied back with a bashful little smile. While his size was indeed intimidating, she had run into many large creatures in her wanderings, and.. something about the way he spoke was disarming.

"Sikukuu?" Zuri frowned slightly, tipping her head in thought. She couldn't remember ever hearing the name.. When he mentioned being welcoming, she looked back at him hopefully. "Then, may I trouble you for something to eat? it's.. difficult to hunt alone out here. And... what types of games do you play here?"

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:22 pm
Haru smiled, "Then I suppose I will. After all a lady's appreciation is always a pleasant thing to have~" He couldn't help, but to tease her. Something about the way the female was made him feel playful. Perhaps it was her innocence and open honesty that charmed him? It was a pleasant change from the liars and cheats he dealt with normally.

"We're a pride of many games from running to fighting to deals of luck. The seasons decide the festivities and the pride is always full of strangers coming in and playing." Haru grinned, "It's never a quiet time here." At her request the lion paused thoughtfully, "I can help you to hunt if you want. The pride is busy with getting ready for the new season, but I have free time to spare."

"Though..." The lion studied her once more teasingly, "I normally only hunt once I know my partner's name~"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:30 pm
Brow cocking, Zuri gave the male a curious look. She couldn't tell if he was being serious or mocking... but, her smile still lifted.

Nodding along to show her understanding, her ears perked as he offered to help her hunt. "I would greatly appreciate the help, as well!," she replied, her smile edging on playful as she mentioned further appreciation. When he mentioned names though, her eyes widened. "Oh, my apologies. My name is Zurione."

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:21 pm
Cornetified

Haru smiled warmly, "Then I definitely should help you. Can't deny someone with such a pretty smile after all." Tail flicking behind him the lion moved gracefully down the path a bit only to pause and look back at her, "Zurione then? A very musical name."

He took a moment to ponder, "Since I know your name I definitely will help you. This way should lead down to a more open valley with plenty of prey. We can hunt there and let you eat and rest up. Surely you're tired from traveling so much."

After taking a few more steps he paused once more, "Haru by the way. My name is Haru and it's a pleasure to meet you Zurione. Now let's go grab something to eat. Even I'm getting hungry." He just hoped that there really was a good amount of prey down there...

Haru just hoped he could be helpful to her. Something about the hybrid really touched his heart, but that was probably just the tradition of his pride. They really were welcoming to all after all. He just hoped he could prove that to her and make her feel welcome here as well.

He just hoped that their hunt would go well.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces