Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Collectors (Pachua x Tink = PINK)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:26 pm
There was another one!

Catinka's flighty attention had been well and thoroughly grabbed by now. The pocket of her thick sweater was filled with three brightly-colored beads, two lovely feathers, and a golden tassel. She'd found all these in more or less a path that stretched across the school grounds. If anyone had ever wanted to catch Catinka in a trap, all they'd have to do would be to lay an obvious track of shiny objects. She would be utterly helpless.

She scuttled towards the next gleaming item, the crunching of autumn leaves underfoot temporarily suspended as in her excitement she drifted right through them. Scooping it up, she examined it: another bead, and a very pretty one. It joined the others in her pocket, and then, disappearing around a corner, she caught the glimpse of another feather.

It was not until she barreled around said corner and into a solid form that she realized the feather was still attached to a pair of wings.

"Oh!" she exhaled. "Sorry!" And then, remembering that Jory and Chaya had both bodily slammed into her and that maybe this was after all an accepted Amity form of greeting, she added, wide-eyed: "I can go back and get a running start next time, if you want."

endejester
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OH NO PACHUA SOMETHING HAS BROKENNN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:36 am
“Oomph!” He exclaimed, and some of the beads he’d been cupping in his hands were jostled free to tap off dry leaves and the pathway, some rolling harmlessly under the leaves and others giving a more energized leap to further reaches, propelled by their impact with the pathway itself.

“Ah! Sorry! I, my necklace, well I mean one of them, it broke and I didn’t realize and…” He started to explain, a half stammered explanation of why he’d been underfoot before he realized that her own offer was to crash into him for a second time with more speed.

“Er, no, no thank you, but thank you for the offer!” He said as politely as he could muster given the strange offer. Perhaps it was a tradition for the poor ghoul and he’d rather she not be upset that they didn’t crash mutually into one and other.
His wings rustled with the edge of agitation but he tried to force the feathers to smooth out, shifting one wing over the other and fanning his tail feathers.

“W…would you mind awfully helping me pick up, I mean it’s probably imposing.” He added apologetically.

Rejam
The best picture XD

endejester

Feral Cat

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:43 pm
She gazed uncomprehendingly for a moment at his feathers and at the trinkets she'd caused to go scattering, and then clapped a hand over her mouth, cheeks going still darker under the skin.

"Oh my gosh," she said, muffled by heavy woolen sleeve, "they're yours. Do you know I saw a bunch--I think I got them all before I made a bigger mess," she said with dismay. She reached into her pocket and procured a bead to demonstrate, and then dithered over whether to put it into his hand or not.

"One second," she said, an idea occurring to her, and her hand dove back down into her huge and voluminous pockets, searching a couple before she procured a little buttoned pouch with a distinctly handmade look, emptying its contents--a needle book, a bobbin of thread, some tiny scissors--into her biggest pocket and beginning to fill it with the beads and feathers she'd found. "We can keep it in there, maybe," she said, "and if you like," she added, suddenly very, very shy, "I can try and fix it for you after we find them all."

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:22 am
He blinked at her in surprise and then offered a wide smile, full of glee and a small flush over his cheeks that turned the pearlescent scales there a very light pink.

“That would be wonderful of you!” He said appreciatively, which resulted in a slight flutter of his wings, almost a shiver.

“Thank you so much.” He said as he carefully helped place the beads he’d managed to hold onto in the pouch, thinking all the while.

“It…it may have been too long. Perhaps, perhaps after we find the pieces we should restring it shorter, you could keep enough to say, maybe a bracelet or a small necklace for yourself, if you wanted?” He glanced at her cautiously, hopeful that the offer would be well received.

“To…thank you and all.”
Rejam

endejester

Feral Cat

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:03 pm
She gaped at him like he'd offered her a spare liver. Actually, Halloween being Halloween, perhaps this was a bad analogy--she gaped at him like he'd offered her a priceless treasure.

"Oh," she said. "Really? I mean--you don't have to. I like to make things, you know. I'm part of the Crafty Creeple club," she added with great pride. "But I'd--I'd like that, if you didn't--didn't mind, I mean."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:25 pm
“I don’t mind!” He assured her hurriedly. “I don’t mind! You look so much like you liked them, and…and I kind of have a lot, I mean I …yeah, I maybe have a lot of beads and accessories, so um yes!” He flustered and then tipped his head curiously at the club she was part of. He was sort of awful about keeping up with any ideas on what was going on for clubs, spending most of his time swimming rather than being better about attempting to socialize the way he should.

“Ooo… is that a very fun club? I mean, I’m not super good at it, but um, yes! It seems like you probably are! I mean you clearly enjoy…” He rambled trailing off again.

Rejam

endejester

Feral Cat

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:46 pm
"It's brand new!" she informed him, stooping to scoop up another bead just spotted. "But Reese, who made it--she is my best friend and she is wonderful and she has many nice things. What is your name?" she added.

endejester

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:12 am
“P…Pachua!” he said and smiled nervously. “What’s your name?” He asked in return.

“If I’m not very good, might um…might you teach me how to make more things than just…baubles on strings?”
Rejam

endejester

Feral Cat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas