Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Sköll Bregda Sér the Hamrammr (accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:48 pm
User ImageAMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Sköll Bregda Sér
Nicknames: Skull, Trickster, Moonlover, Mis or chief (for mischief)
Age: Mentally she is 17, but physically is 170 years old.

Faction: Monster
Race: Hamrammr / Wereanimal

Natural Ability: Shapeshifting back-and-forth; anthro-wolf to limited animal shifting for year 1 (and expands into more animal each year progression).

Personality: Boy is she cocky! Sköll loves to test others and can get sassy when she sees others get defensive. Not only that but Sköll enjoys watching others get bent out of shape when she tricks them. The best feeling in the world is watching others running around like chickens with their heads cut off; oh the entertainment! She loathes the sun and prefers the moon as she can provide her own heat thank you very much. Skoll will try to avoid it--sun-- if she can but she will go out--grumpily--when needed. Skoll just prefers night time~ (pffft almost like a vampire). I will edit/add more if requested~! Lastly, she likes to test boundaries. Sköll wants to see how far she can go or what she can't do. When Sköll does receive something (ie. advice) that she doesn't want to hear or receive then Sköll turns form and ignores.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Sköll wants to create a better future for herself through knowledge and connections via Halloween Town. Being stuck at home via home-schooling is not for this gal; no matter how much her parents try to persuade her otherwise! Independence and knowledge (for fun things/pranks wink ) is what she's after!

FEAR Ability: "Pursuing Hunt": Swift Strikes: This female has claws and try her best to use them, so watch out!

Sidenote: She is based off the norse wolf god Skoll in terms of theme (but isn't the actual god obviously as those things don't exist in our shop as playable characters @ gods and legends).

Coloured by Trundlebug/ AstaraeI!

Definition: (Found here)
The term “hamrammr” – which is an old, traditional, non-modern term in Icelandic writings for a shapeshifter, or someone that is able to change form or shape. The hamrammr is however not the traditional werewolf we think of in English, but is rather a wereanimal. The difference is that these creatures do not simply transform into wolves. Writings claim that the hamrammr is able to shift into any creature that it last consumed! Dinner last night was rabbit? Then the creature can shift into a rabbit! Deer? The creature can transform into a deer!

The hamrammr takes on not only the form, but also the characteristics of its shapeshifted self, meaning it can be as strong, mean, or kind as any of the animals it transforms into. In general, the hamrammr are known for being powerful, crafty, wise, and dangerous creatures. When provoked, they will attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:11 pm
Last Name:
Bregda Sér (shapeshifting, the power to confuse and disorient one's enemies)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:15 pm
open to suggestions/ advice/ input. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:41 pm
Did you mean to make it ghost - werewolf ? o uo Because I noticed most of the info just... matches the monster version of Werewolves that already exists.  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:46 pm
Face your demons
Did you mean to make it ghost - werewolf ? o uo Because I noticed most of the info just... matches the monster version of Werewolves that already exists.

yes if that is possible! I may have to tweak it a bit then @-@ *such a newbie* Trying to figure out all this info 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:15 pm
Tara de Draiocht
Face your demons

yes if that is possible! I may have to tweak it a bit then @-@ *such a newbie* Trying to figure out all this info 3nodding

Okay so! Just to let you know, you can't be both a ghost and a werewolf, but if you meant that you wanted to be the ghost of a werewolf, then here's what you need to know -

Choosing that path means that your character is strictly considered a ghost now, and that means he will have NO memories of his life as a werewolf. No memories of his family, of any heritage, of what he did as a werewolf, of his background, etc - and that could be a problem!

With that in mind I think your enrollment here looks perfectly acceptable to just be a werewolf, I don't see any necessary need for him to be a ghost really so you might wanna just consider keeping him as a monster? Otherwise if you wanna go ghost then yeah everything gets wiped out and if you need any more help understanding what that menas you can always PM me, I play the ghost of a monster right now so I can help you with that difficult transition if that's the case!

Hope this helps!  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:52 am
Hi Hi just pitching a suggestion!

You could make the Skoll ghoul a specie of Skoll born from the fear of the Skoll deity

So like a Midguardian Skoll (Earth Skoll)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:42 pm
Nio Love
Okay so! Just to let you know, you can't be both a ghost and a werewolf, but if you meant that you wanted to be the ghost of a werewolf, then here's what you need to know -

Choosing that path means that your character is strictly considered a ghost now, and that means he will have NO memories of his life as a werewolf. No memories of his family, of any heritage, of what he did as a werewolf, of his background, etc - and that could be a problem!

With that in mind I think your enrollment here looks perfectly acceptable to just be a werewolf, I don't see any necessary need for him to be a ghost really so you might wanna just consider keeping him as a monster? Otherwise if you wanna go ghost then yeah everything gets wiped out and if you need any more help understanding what that menas you can always PM me, I play the ghost of a monster right now so I can help you with that difficult transition if that's the case!

Hope this helps!

First of all! Thank you for your input I appreciate it!
Yes that is what I meant! Ghost of a werewolf 3nodding But as i read your input XD maybe it would be better for me to just have her as a werewolf instead (: WHICH i am perfectly fine with that seeing as I adore werewolves!
Awh thanks <3 (: I will definitely go to you in future!

Rikku Takanashi
Hi Hi just pitching a suggestion!
You could make the Skoll ghoul a specie of Skoll born from the fear of the Skoll deity. So like a Midguardian Skoll (Earth Skoll)

Thank you for your suggestion! <3 but i think i may just keep her a monster (:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:00 pm
Hey there! Congrats on winning! biggrin

Nat ability - I'm not sure what you mean when you say she can shift form her humanoid form to a "spirit animal" form; do you mean she can turn herself into a wolf, or is there something else? Just a bit of clarification is needed, otherwise shapeshifting as a nat ability is perfectly fine!

Personality - If she loathes the sun, how does she go about dealing with this when most things happen during the daytime?

FEAR - Just fine!

Tara de Draoicht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:12 pm
kuroopu
Hey there! Congrats on winning! biggrin

Nat ability - I'm not sure what you mean when you say she can shift form her humanoid form to a "spirit animal" form; do you mean she can turn herself into a wolf, or is there something else? Just a bit of clarification is needed, otherwise shapeshifting as a nat ability is perfectly fine!

Personality - If she loathes the sun, how does she go about dealing with this when most things happen during the daytime?

FEAR - Just fine!

Thank you! biggrin

Nat: oops! I apologize I will fix that up ^^; Yes I mean she can turn into a wolf 3nodding as her natural ability~

Personality: She loathes it and will try to avoid it if she can but she will go out--grumpily--when needed 3nodding Skoll just prefers night time~ (pffft almost like a vampire). I will edit/add more if requested~!

Fear: Thanks (:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:16 pm
heart fixed/added sun explanation into personality~!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:27 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:30 pm
Marushii

Thank you! heart