Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Pierre T. Loyal - The Lightning Demon accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:47 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Pierre TempĂȘte Loyal
Nicknames: Monsieur Loyal/Loyal or Anything related to lightning

Faction: Demon
Race: Elemental Demon - Lightning

Natural Ability: Lightning - He can produced a little lightning

Personality: Pierre is a charismatic person. He is a very social and understanding that people gravitate towards him. He is funny, easy-going, and cheerful and knows when to have fun. He is also a Lady killer, use ng his charismatic personality to get whatever he wants the ladies to do.

He is also loyal to those who depend on him AND know he can depend on them in turn. Always loyal and extend a hand of kindness to the carny folk.

He can also be a lady killer. The way they talk, dress, and how their eyes lite with mirth (especially towards him), he can't help but be enamored. He believes every lady should be treated with manners and respect that he is kind to them and can appreciate their beauty.

Where there is light there is darkness, Pierre has a wicked and twisted personality. You can tell, by the hypnotic gaze in his eyes but he can hide it so well because he is border lining that line between sane and insane. You don't know when he stepped into the insane side before it's too late.

Yet, he is very quick to trust because when you are on the road, you are bound to trust others no matter who they are. He is very open minded and will allow people to talk to him. Yet once you betray that trust he will never forgive you. It will take a whole lot of convincing and on your part to get into his good graces again.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Traveled on the road for awhile, with no memory of parents or siblings and wanting to make his troupe leader proud, he signed up to Amityville just to further hone his skills for entertainment and to gain more leadership skills so he can Lead the circus troupe when the time comes

FEAR Ability: Wrath of Thunder - Instead of hitting one target, he can hit multiple targets at once, a splash damage.

Quote:
The Charge

The Charge specializes in splash damage: that is, this particular move deals damage to more than one target. However, if you miss the ENTIRE attack misses! Your additional targets won't receive damage.

Tier One:
Dice: 3d8
First Two Dice: work just like standard attack dice.
xxxxx ie, 2d8 -6 = the damage to your first target.
Third Dice: divided by 2 is the damage do your second target. Remember to round up.
xxxxx ie third dice was rolled 3. 1.5 rounds up to 2 damage to second target.

Tier Two:
Dice: 4d10
xxxxx ie, 2d10 -6 = the damage to your first target.
Third Dice: is your direct damage to your second target.
Fourth Dice: divided by 2 is the damage do your third target. Remember to round up.
Example: I roll 9, 4, 1, 5.
xxxxx First Opponent: 9+4=13-6=7 dmg
xxxxx Second Opponent: 1 is 1 dmg.
xxxxx Third Opponent: 5/2 is 1.5, round up to 2 dmg.

Tier Three:
Dice: 4d12
xxxxx ie, 2d12 -6 = the damage to your first target.
Third Dice: is your direct damage to your second target.
Fourth Dice: divided by 2 is the damage do your third target. Remember to round up.
Example: I roll 8, 9, 7, 12.
xxxxx First Opponent: 8+9=17-6= 11 dmg
xxxxx Second Opponent: 7 is 7 dmg.
xxxxx Third Opponent: 12/2 is 6 dmg.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Apple Green
Hair Colour/Style: Forest (Metallic) Green, Layers looking ish or disheveled
Skin Colour: Pale
Clothing Style/Colours: A purple Ring Master suit and Top hat
Extra: Skull pin on the hat
References: *Look above*  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:47 pm
Extra

Quote:

DRABBLE ONE

Covered in darkness, Pierre smiled at the hushing of voices and the excitement in the air. The energy filling him up,sending his blood boiling.

"Show time," he thought to himself, as he spoke in a booming voice. "EVERYONE! LADIES AND GHOULS! BITERS OF ALL AGES! DON'T MOVE FROM THAT SEAT! FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE, WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM! WELCOME! WELCOME TO NIGHTMARE CIRCUS!"

Pierre shot a lightning into the small opening to the tent. The sky lighten up the whole fair ground and the audience gasped and screamed in delight as they saw Pierre briefly with his wings flared out.

As soon as Pierre landed on the ground he controlled his lightning to hit the torches that line the tent, bring light to the tent.

Pierre posed with both his arms out, palms up, and bowed when the audience laughed, applause, and scream.

Pierre rose into the air, and gave a more formal yet little bow, his hand over his heart and his hat titled in a little salute.

"I AM PIERRE TEMPETE LOYAL! AND I SHALL BE YOUR RINGMASTER TONIGHT! AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO....LET THE NIGHTMARE....BEGIN!"

Quote:

DRABBLE TWO

As Pierre walked along the streets with his brothers and sisters, his fellow circus performers, looking for a place to eat and relax. Pierre wanted to treat them for a job well done at the show tonight, thinking they deserve it.

The town was bustling with life at this time of night, ladies with their ghouls, ghouls in groups having a grand old time, and little biters were asleep in their beds.

Pierre walked a head and picked up a couple of small flowers, tossed the seller a coin, and went to woo some of the ladies that were just ahead.

He was talking sweet nothings to them, when he heard a distress.

He turned and saw that his group was on side of the street, holding themselves back, as he saw his contortionist sister being ghoul-handled.

He stepped right up to the ghouls, the ladies soon forgotten, and grabbed the arm that was holding his sister, he squeezed hard enough to almost the breaking point.

He looked into the ghoul's eyes. "Oh! I believe you have treated my sister poorly. Apologized." With the arm that was still grabbing on to the man, he sent out a quick electric pulse through the man.

The man grinned and bared it until the pulses were quicker, coming in more frequently until the man screamed with agonizing pain.

"S-so-sorry." One of the ghouls said with his mouth wide open, as if he couldn't breathe.

Pierre let go of the man as the ghouls' leader collapsed onto the cobbled stone, kneeling before Pierre. He smiled as he took a couple of coins from the the ghoul's pocket. "Compensation." Pierre said as the ghoul nodded slightly.

He took his sister's arm and linked it with him, as they pressed forward with the rest of his group.

A couple of ways, they entered a fine establishment and let the others in first, before he turned to look at his sister.

He placed a tiny flower in her hair, and smiled sweetly at her. "I am glad you are alright sister mine. They won't be after you and they won't hurt you again. I promise."

He then knelt on one knee and kissed her on the back of her hand.

Quote:

Trivia

-Favorite sweet his pumpkin pie
-Favorite carny food is corn dog with soda
-Favorite places he likes to hangout are the animal performers' tents or the trainee practice tent
-He is a lady killer, no lady has come along yet to make him stay loyal to her.
-He is loyal to all the carnies despite them being a monster or reaper. He looks out for his own.
-He wants to find an Elephant performer to join his group since he loves elephants.
-He loves Halloween. Ever since he was little he treated halloween as a world wide, circus act with screams of terror and laughter of tricks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:48 pm
OPEN FOR CRITS

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:29 am
Wicked and twisted personality, I love that *U*
The more the better, I would like to meet with Pierre for sure.

I like how you includes the drabbles, it gives a grasp of his personality and how a person he is <3333
I love them a lot, it's well written.

Just one point, for his fear, it's better to state which type it is? Like Battle Cry, The Mind or....
I am also interested in the "Lady Killer" point, does it mean he will flirt with ladies? How about his weaknesses? 8D

Not really a crit, treat it as a footprint or comment? ouo/
Congratulations on winning him, his wicked expression is one of my favourite among the premades.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:18 am
Meegane
Wicked and twisted personality, I love that *U*
The more the better, I would like to meet with Pierre for sure.

I like how you includes the drabbles, it gives a grasp of his personality and how a person he is <3333
I love them a lot, it's well written.

Just one point, for his fear, it's better to state which type it is? Like Battle Cry, The Mind or....
I am also interested in the "Lady Killer" point, does it mean he will flirt with ladies? How about his weaknesses? 8D

Not really a crit, treat it as a footprint or comment? ouo/
Congratulations on winning him, his wicked expression is one of my favourite among the premades.

I see. I forgot a bit of points. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, HIS WEAKNESS!!!

Mental note: (When I get back on the computer)
-State what his fear is
-Explain the Lady Killer side
-AND WEAKNESSES!!

DONE AND DONE  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:56 am
HI CONGRATS ON WINNING!!

Nat ability - This is good, just make sure it has at least some small limitation because of Y1 students being really wimpy weak when they first enter the school. Maybe he can only summon a certain amount, or the lightning is pretty weak at first, but just a little clarification on this would be great!

FEAR - This unfortunately is pushing too much onto limiting another person's ability to RP, so maybe you could shift it just a little and say that he sends dizzying waves towards the other person, or something to that effect. Maybe you could switch it up entirely and say that he sends bolts of lightning towards his opponent (which would use the mechanic Swift Strikes). Either way, the premise is good, it just needs to be tweaked a little so it's not too godmod-y. Also don't forget to pick out a FEAR mechanic!

Personality - Since he's coming to the school without knowing many people (unless you've previously plotted with other premade winners), how is he going to learn to trust people, since 99% of the school are non-carnival / non-clique? There's nothing wrong with being mistrustful, but just make sure that you understand the limitations of having a hard personality!

Also if his nat ability is lightning, then his eyes should be completely normal, just FYI! They can't have any hypnotic abilities outside of battle!

Other than that, you have a great premise, I look forward to seeing what you do with him!

Chibi_kokoro143

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:39 am
kuroopu
HI CONGRATS ON WINNING!!

Nat ability - This is good, just make sure it has at least some small limitation because of Y1 students being really wimpy weak when they first enter the school. Maybe he can only summon a certain amount, or the lightning is pretty weak at first, but just a little clarification on this would be great!

FEAR - This unfortunately is pushing too much onto limiting another person's ability to RP, so maybe you could shift it just a little and say that he sends dizzying waves towards the other person, or something to that effect. Maybe you could switch it up entirely and say that he sends bolts of lightning towards his opponent (which would use the mechanic Swift Strikes). Either way, the premise is good, it just needs to be tweaked a little so it's not too godmod-y. Also don't forget to pick out a FEAR mechanic!

Personality - Since he's coming to the school without knowing many people (unless you've previously plotted with other premade winners), how is he going to learn to trust people, since 99% of the school are non-carnival / non-clique? There's nothing wrong with being mistrustful, but just make sure that you understand the limitations of having a hard personality!

Also if his nat ability is lightning, then his eyes should be completely normal, just FYI! They can't have any hypnotic abilities outside of battle!

Other than that, you have a great premise, I look forward to seeing what you do with him!

Got you on the Nat Ability. Gonna make it weak at first and grow stronger as he grows.

As for his fear, I think Imma gonna change it to a splash damage, since I really like in my first drabble he can use his lightning like that. Gotta change my second drabble where he hypnos the ghouls though. And maybe as the years go, he can widen his splash damage range?

As for Personality I was thinking, maybe instead of distrusting people, I was thinking he is open-minded to those who are considered H8s *I believed it was monsters....and reapers except witches since they kinda form a pack (correct me if Im wrong)?* he is more gullible in others if they lie to him, yet he can hold a grudge? IDK Any thoughts?

Got everything done, yet needing to approve on personality. Any thoughts on the updated personality?  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:07 pm
Hey there!

Nat ability - Thanks for clarifying! Much better now!

FEAR - Also good!

As a side note, you don't actually need to list what sort of attacks he's weak too. Since all battles and spars are determined by dice rolls, there really isn't a guarantee he's weak to those attacks specifically.

Everything else looks good!

Chibi_kokoro143

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:16 pm
kuroopu
Hey there!

Nat ability - Thanks for clarifying! Much better now!

FEAR - Also good!

As a side note, you don't actually need to list what sort of attacks he's weak too. Since all battles and spars are determined by dice rolls, there really isn't a guarantee he's weak to those attacks specifically.

Everything else looks good!

Chibi_kokoro143

Thanks for helping me out. I'm glad it's good now.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:45 am
Bump up  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:19 pm
A few questions that make me hesitant to approve ready-

1- How is he leading his own circus? At 18ish? (Is he 18?) Why would someone who leads an acting troupe want to go to school to learn to preform? That's a bit of a logical gap.

2- How come he has no memories? You in the drabbles talk of his brother and sisters so its a disconnect.

These are pretty large disconnects and so I'm wondering as to whats going on/information simply not updated or just missing.

Chibi_Kokoro143

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:44 am
iStoleYurVamps
A few questions that make me hesitant to approve ready-

1- How is he leading his own circus? At 18ish? (Is he 18?) Why would someone who leads an acting troupe want to go to school to learn to preform? That's a bit of a logical gap.

2- How come he has no memories? You in the drabbles talk of his brother and sisters so its a disconnect.

These are pretty large disconnects and so I'm wondering as to whats going on/information simply not updated or just missing.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Ah! He isn't leading per say, he is the ringmaster and is kinda the leader but no, he doesn't lead. The person that took him in does and since he was raised by him he feels like he might be a leader, raised on the responsibilities as a would be leader. But a ringmaster is a performer. He wants to grow stronger to perform better so he left the circus troupe with the intention of coming back, wanting to make their leader proud.

And he doesn't have memories. He manifested out of fear for lightning and was struggling to survive when the Leader of the Circus troupe came and took him in as his own son. Everyone in the circus troupe was taken in by the leader. Hence he calls the circus performers his "brothers and sisters"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:32 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas