Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Shayne McRotten [accepted]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Shayne McRotten
Nicknames:

Faction: Undead
Race: Wight

Natural Ability:
Energy Drain - Shayne borrows energy from plants so he doesn't need to eat unless he wanted to. When he does this, the plants began to wither a bit.

Personality:
Shy - When Shayne gets around a crowd of people, he becomes really nervous; even a bit timid. When he is around just one person, he seems last timid, but still very shy.

Bashful - When Shayne meets a girl, he becomes really flushed in the face and gets tongue-tied over his own words.

Timidly - Shayne always been scared of not fitting in with other people and goofed something up.

Clumsy - Shayne has a poorly coordinated skills. He could trip over a leaf without even trying to. However, his clumsiness doesn't stop him doing the best that he could be.

Docile - Shayne will follow very command that is given to him. However, if the command is about giving up his minipets in one way or another; He wouldn't follow it.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
The reason for Shayne's enrollment to make a better living in Halloween Town, overcome his shyness and timidly nature, and place to stay.

FEAR Ability:
Energy Recover
Supportive/The Pulse
Shayne used some of his energy to his or someone else health as his or their body gives off a green aura.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 am
I'm ready!!!!! :3  

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:08 am
Hi there! Congrats on winning!

Nat ability - This is too overpowered, especially for a first year. It needs to be something limited and much smaller scale, and not only that but you can't encroach onto someone else's ability to RP (i.e. telling them they have to act a certain way, etc. etc.). What you could do instead would be that he borrows energy from plants (and only plants), and they tend to wither a little when he does this. Obviously you don't have to do that, but it does need to be toned down and tweaked to fall within standards.

Before his afterlife - Just know that Shayne would remember absolutely none of this, and would only be aware of his existence within Halloween (students are extremely limited in their time in the human world, and he would be 100% unaware of it). So he can have been living with a reaper all this time, but he wouldn't remember anything outside of living with the reaper inside of Halloween.

FEAR - Seems good to me!

Overall you have a good start, just needs a bit of tweaking and you should be good!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:24 pm
kuroopu

Nat ability - Ah, I understand and I'd toned it down and rework to just plants only. ^_^

Before his afterlife I'd change and add to the last part, I hope this be okay and fit.

"Eventually a Reaper found him and brought Shayne back to Halloween Town. Along the way, he entered a deep slumber and he slowly forget his life in the human world."

FEAR Yay XD

Thank you so much. I hope that my tweaking make it better XD

Edit: I done retweaking it. I'm ready for a another look over.  

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:17 am
Sheyenne Thunderstorm
kuroopu

Nat ability - Ah, I understand and I'd toned it down and rework to just plants only. ^_^

Before his afterlife I'd change and add to the last part, I hope this be okay and fit.

"Eventually a Reaper found him and brought Shayne back to Halloween Town. Along the way, he entered a deep slumber and he slowly forget his life in the human world."

FEAR Yay XD

Thank you so much. I hope that my tweaking make it better XD

Edit: I done retweaking it. I'm ready for a another look over.

Just going to point out that the memories would be lost upon his original death and rebirth as an undead. More or less instantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:29 am
Blade Kuroda

kuroopu

I cut the Before his afterlife part out and re work.

So I ready for another look over, please.  

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:24 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games