Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Morning Meetings (Konane x Zhangzi )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

Konane was out and about early today. The grey wild dog still lived with her mom since their old pack had disbanded. She hadn't wanted to be alone and her mom was more than happy to have her around. That being said Konane did enjoy her alone time every once in awhile. So she would get up early and leave the den.

Today she had made it down to a stream that was close by to their den. She was standing ankle deep in the water enjoying feeling the current knock against her legs, and seeing the fish swim around. Konane liked seeing all the different colors of the fish, she was a little jealous of the colors. She came from a family of brilliantly colored wild dogs, but like her dad Konane was just grey.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:50 pm
nessiaing

Zhangzi had decided to take the opportunity to travel a little ways from the pack and he wasn't entirely sure what he was looking for. He had simply followed the stars until it became daylight. He was feeling particularly parched so he figured he'd seek out the nearest watering hole or stream and quench his unsuitable thirst.

Liquid blue orbs flashed as he spotted a pale form down by a stream he had located and his ears flicked slightly in curiosity as he watched to see what the figure might do. Seeing how they weren't do much of anything he figured it was safe to approach.

"Enjoying the water I see? Mind if I join you for a spell?"

He eyed the female carefully as he came within speaking distance. He was a skilled enough dog when it came to spars but he wasn't entirely sure how this particular female was. She wasn't from the pack and for all he knew she wasn't alone. Best not to be caught off guard.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:43 am
Konane looked up when she heard the voice speak to her. She was an overly friendly wild dog and the voice had sounded friendly so she saw no reason to be on the defensive.

She looked up and was happy to see a blue-green wild dog standing before her. She was excited by his colors, she was always drawn to them. She smiled quickly and moved over in the water to make more room.

"I don't mind at all, the water is very nice." she told him.

"I didn't expect to see anyone else out here this early in the morning. My name is Konane."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:49 am
nessiaing

He watched attentively as she looked his way and responded with a very friendly voice and then watched as she "made room" for him in the water. This almost enticed a laugh from his maw but silent he remained.

He stepped forward and slowly made his way into the cool waters and he smiled at her words. "You'd be surprised who you might meet in the early morning." He liked the way her name sounded and he dipped his muzzle to the water and took a few drinks and then returned his gaze to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Konane. I'm Zhangzi. You can call me Zi for short if you wish though."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:29 am
AstoriaFallen

Konane smiled, "Well Zi its very nice to meet you." she told him. She liked the look of his fur glistening with water. She was always into the different looks of fur, perhaps she should get into furs, and make things from it. She shook her head coming back out of her own thoughts.

"Tell me about yourself Zi where are you from?" she loved to hear others stories as well as admiring their fur. This male looked like he may have many stories to tell or at least she hoped he did. She'd lived a pretty boring life so far so it was fun to live through others.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:52 am
nessiaing

"Where are you from?" Her words resounding in his ears and he looked up towards the sky for a moment and then looked back towards her. "I'm from a pack not to far from here. We follow the stars and we are given our life paths through them." He wondered if that would make sense to her.

"What of you my fair Lady?" Nice play on words. For she was pale in complexion and easy on the eyes all at once.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:18 am
"I'm afraid I have a fairly boring life, I was once a member of a pack. It was a large back home to both wild dogs and hyenas. But it fell apart as I am lead to believe many packs do. And now I am out here with just my mom." I have quite a few bothers and sisters but they have all gone on their own way.

Konane looked up towards the sky and the stars that were no longer visible, "I had heard that the stars could tell stories but never have I heard that they could give you your life path." she said wishing that it was still dark out so that she could see the stars for herself, she was wondering if perhaps they would have direction for her.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 am
[quote="nessiaing]

He didn't think anyone could really lead a boring life, but he wasn't going to say that. Everyone had their own opinion about things and he was going to let her keep hers without any feedback from himself. He listened as he spoke of her pack and how it fell apart and that her family separated minus her and her mother. Was her mother nearby? His gaze scanned the area and he didn't see anyone. "Where is your mother at now?" He didn't think she was going to stray to far from her side if she was indeed out here with her.

He smiled as she spoke of the stars. "Oh yes, the stars can do many things if you just know where and how to look." He replied as he watched her looking skyward. It was a pity the stars had retired for the day.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:32 pm
"Oh my mother's not too close by she is back at the den. Its over that way." she gestured with her paw. It wasn't far but it was a fair hike to get back to. Konane liked to get away in the morning.

Looking up at the sky at the same time as the male Konane was a little sad that the stars were still visible perhaps he would have been able to tell her all about them. "Maybe we could meet up again soon?" she said quietly, she didn't like to ask a lot of others but she was hoping he would be willing to tell her all about the stars. "And then you will be able to tell me more about the stars and their stories?"

She looked hopefully towards the male, she would have to be getting back to her den soon or her mom would worry about her.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 pm
nessiaing

"Well that is good then." He said with a glance in the direction she had mentioned.

His ears flicked slightly at her mention of him to meet with her again soon and perhaps tell her some of his packs stories. A smile formed upon his mug and he flashed a toothy grin. "I'd be honored to."

He stood up and shook himself gently. "How about tonight?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:25 pm
Konane smiled, "Tonight sounds perfect. I will meet you here?" She said her voice chipper and bright. Konane loved to learn more and well the male was very nice she was happy to spend more time with the male.

"If I am to meet you back here however I should get going, have to get my chores out of the way." With it just being her and her mom the two of them had to take extra care to make sure everything got done so that neither of them went hungry or cold.

"See you soon." she said smiling, as she turned and headed back towards the den she shared with her mom.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:35 pm
nessiaing
Finished smile

"Yes M'Lady. Here will be perfect." He said warmly and he listened to her eagerly as she spoke. One must indeed get their chores done, he himself had some duties he had to attend to as well. "I shall see you tonight fair one." He said bowing his head to the pale female before taking his leave and heading back to his pack so that he might do some of what was his to be done.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas