Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ prp ] on the run ( leslie & reese ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:32 am
Yes. It is important for things to be appreciated. It wasn't stealing. It was appreciating. I will show you a good place. Gazing up at him with that small smile, Reese held out her hand for him to take.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:40 am
"Heh heh. Appreciated. That's ******** hilarious. Gonna have to steal that s**t to use later next time someone crawls up my a** about it."

The offer of a hand made Leslie hesitant, though, hands curled inwards. "Uh," he said, looking around in case someone might see-- but then again, did it matter much? Since no one he knew could witness it? It wasn't like with Abbi, who took and took without asking and always without permission, and somehow that always made it easier. Being given a choice was much ******** stupid ghost girl and her stupid smile. Leslie snatched it and shook her arm a little. "All right all right, which way we ********' going."

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:01 am
Holding his hand, Reese did not run ahead or move quickly, though she did try to make sure she kept up enough with the taller boil enough to guide him. She was, nonetheless, excited. Every once in awhile she'd give his hand a little tug when they were about to switch directions, or if he was about to step in poop, or get run over by a dragon.

The first place she showed him was a bustling little plaza right by several office buildings. All sorts of creeple in suits were power walking, flying, or just plain running back to the buildings. Lunch time was just about over, and in their haste, they left all sorts of things behind.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:26 pm
It was like holding hands with a corpse, which Leslie guessed was fitting, considering how dead she was. But she didn't act like one; insistent on getting him to the location of question in safety, no matter how much he yelled. (There was a lot of yelling, at the dragon.)

"Jesus," he muttered, snatching a shiny seed off a table. "Are there suits in every world?"

lizbot

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items