Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hybrids are doin' it for themselves!(Leopon & Cheeton Plots)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:01 am
This is my plot thread for Ishara (fertile & seer leopon) and Cini (fertile cheeton) specifically. I have a lot of hybrids, so if you are after a different plot, let me know! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:02 am
User Image
Ishara

The only female in a litter of 7, Ishara has grown up to be a lady. Always curious, always contemplative, she has always been the type to ask why and ponder questions far greater than her. She is a bit haughty and a bit 'holier than thou' at times, mostly out of self defence.

She always had bad dreams, but thought they were just that, until (at adolescent) she was sent to the Koti to learn from her half brother about being a Seer. Her visions are strong and debilitating when they occur. They can leave her weak for days at a time, and the visions are always of the future.

Am I Like You?
I am looking for a lot of Koti interactions for her! She will be curious to meet all sorts of hybrids (and purebloods) in the Koti.
-> RPs:

I See Heartbreak
People for her to visions about. I'd love for her to have a vision and then interact with the person after the vision has come true. She's still not sure that her visions are visions and not just delusions. These would cement the idea for her.
-> RPs:

Woops
Ishara is fertile and honestly has no idea. It'll be a huge surprise to her.
I'm after something pretty specific for her - an adolescent breeding in which she falls for a guy and he breaks her heart. He could be a player, or a nice guy who realises he doesn't want to be with her.
This encounter will leave her pregnant and alone, realising her own fertility. She will then swear off men for a while.
[Breeding Count: 5 completed RPs]
->RPs:
Plot found!

With These Paws; I'll Make a Change
Ishara will spend the majority of her adolescence and a large portion of her adulthood traveling the rogue lands.
All the RP!
Her mission is to empower hybrids, as she has seen too much hatred towards them. She will encourage and support those she meets, trying to help them towards a better future for themselves.

We Can
I'd love to find her an unofficial group. Essentially just a rag-tag bunch of SoA who share a vision, and that will follow Ishara to help her help hybrids. I am only looking for 2-3 people to join her, and am totally open to drama or other plots involved. c:

Currently not looking for; mate or pride offers. Ishara has a lot to accomplish before she settles down with a mate or in a pride. c:

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:05 am
User Image

Raised by a knight and his dame, Cini grew up knowing there was nothing wrong with fighting for what you believe in, and loving who you want. As a hybrid, he knows no everyone will like him, but he's prepared to fight for what he wants. And what he wants? He...is not exactly sure yet.

He has recently struck out on his own to have a grand adventure, leaving his parents and siblings behind. He has no idea what he's doing.

Ideas? Suggest!

Cini is a lot more open to plots than Ishara, however he will be flinging with a lioness of mine (he will not know about the cub) as he is fertile.

He is also a Dysi decedent, so keep that in mind for fling/mate offers c:

I want some epic stuff for him too, but I'm not sure which path he'll go on yet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 am
Plot Specific Roleplay List

Ishara

• Cini

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:08 am
heart This is open for offers! c:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:15 am
No look, okay. I have a fertile hybrid too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She doesn't know she's fertile, really. v__v I also don't really know her personality but I want to have all the flings with her.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:36 am
Velveteen Angel

Hybrid plots! I want some! I have two(i think) in the Koti, a hybrid and a cheetah. Rps?
Plus I want to throw my rogue hybrids at them. Take a peek through my journal.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:15 am
User Image

Hey look, another fertile hybrid! xd The difference is, Osoi's fully aware that she is! She's got no idea of any of her brothers or sisters are, too(One brother is), but the subject is of mild fascination to her. At the moment, she's got 0 RPs, so she's not looking for a fling QUITE yet(Though one day when she's ready, I will be looking ~ ), as she just sent her three children off into the wind not long ago(Don't worry, they're adols!). So at the moment, she'd be happy to talk to either of them, act as something of a mentor. She'd likely warn either one of them that, yes, some hybrids DO have offspring.. And if they do, they'll be very lucky.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:58 pm
Saint Sergio

Are you looking for RP with my guys or did you want a fling with Cini? Because he'd totally be down for that ;D
or just some 'figure out personality' RP with either of them would be fantastic! C:

magnadearel

Yes please! 8D I'd love some Koti RP with your guys, and your rogues. All the RP with Mags pls.

Andranis

I'd love for Osoi to talk to either of them! It'd be great for them to get a warning and disregard it haha. Maybe she could warn Isha and then after Ish has her cub, meet Osoi again and be like "I should have listened" XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:36 am
heart  

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:31 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:43 pm
I have a bunch of Koti members that are up for being met!

I also have Maisha. He is a big fluffball with a protective streak and some fertility, and he has fathered a few litters and used his ability to be a father to provide his non-fertile relatives with cubs. He will likely continue the tradition with other infertile hybrids he encounters.

He's a rogue, and wanders about, but 'home base' for him is near a watering hole where he lives with a couple of friends and some of their gathered offspring.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:50 am
Das Tor
I have a bunch of Koti members that are up for being met!

I also have Maisha. He is a big fluffball with a protective streak and some fertility, and he has fathered a few litters and used his ability to be a father to provide his non-fertile relatives with cubs. He will likely continue the tradition with other infertile hybrids he encounters.

He's a rogue, and wanders about, but 'home base' for him is near a watering hole where he lives with a couple of friends and some of their gathered offspring.

AllthekotiRPkthnx? 8D

and I'd LOVE for my guys to meet Maisha. I remember that I RP'd with him years ago...haha. I think with Dysi.
Anyway, definitely should RP with my hybrids c: maybe he can warn them about fertility haha  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games