Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:01 am
AIM: saintsergio88 || Skype: cutiefeebass
Journal

Looking for a few plots. Slow going. All of the SoA below are looking for long term mates!

QUOTE ME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zuberi is able to leave his pride. (I want it, actually.) He had a potential mate, but they didn't see eye to eye on things and so he's wanting to find something more... himself. He's been raised as a fighter, but he doesn't necessarily like it. Pretty much he was a hopeful cub looking for his special someone and now he thinks he'll never find them. He's had a potential male mate, and now a potential female one, so gender really doesn't matter to him. Not much else to be said about his personality. Never fully explored.

Edelweiss has no personality set in the slightest bit. A blank slate.

As serious as a heart attack, Budek has always been strict. He manages his time wisely. Nothing he does is wasting time on anything he doesn't think is very important. Budek is humorless until you get to know him. He doesn't joke around unless he is extremely comfortable with someone. For the most part, he doesn't even crack a smile . Not even at cubs. He's a very loyal guy who would do anything for his pride. He is constantly thinking about what he could do for the good of the pride and sometimes becomes a little obsessed about it. There are times he goes days on end without talking to anyone, this his voice is deep, but crackling and rough.

Not leaving her pride, but would love plots. No set personality.

Anina here is really... scatterbrained, not the best for motherhood, but I want plots!

Lilija here is a Swampie who doesn't have any RP or much going for her, honestly.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:08 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:09 am
Reserved  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:09 am
OPEN  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:19 pm
Saint Sergio

Edelweiss has no personality set in the slightest bit. A blank slate. .

awww!!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:35 pm
Tara de Draiocht
Saint Sergio

Edelweiss has no personality set in the slightest bit. A blank slate. .

awww!!
I LIKE EDELWEISS. ;A; He's so pretty.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:35 pm
Saint Sergio

I have been looking at her and I want to offer her a plot with Drury . I don't know what yet though. Maybe she could join his pride or they could meet, and because of her he leaves his pride and they find a new home together. I'm not super sure what yet but I just liked her and thought of Drury who is in desperate need of love.  

nessiaing

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:16 am
nessiaing
Saint Sergio

I have been looking at her and I want to offer her a plot with Drury . I don't know what yet though. Maybe she could join his pride or they could meet, and because of her he leaves his pride and they find a new home together. I'm not super sure what yet but I just liked her and thought of Drury who is in desperate need of love.
;; Aw.. He's my boy, Vestip's baby! He's in the Mwezi'Johari now. XD; And his mom died, so I totally understand his feels. ;A; Poor boy.

We can start them off as talking outside of the pride? She could see him like while he's out hunting and maybe do this a few times for them to get to know one another enough for him to mention he wants to leave and she'll talk to him about it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:21 am
Saint Sergio
nessiaing
Saint Sergio

;; Aw.. He's my boy, Vestip's baby! He's in the Mwezi'Johari now. XD; And his mom died, so I totally understand his feels. ;A; Poor boy.

We can start them off as talking outside of the pride? She could see him like while he's out hunting and maybe do this a few times for them to get to know one another enough for him to mention he wants to leave and she'll talk to him about it?

Sounds good to me. I can start us a guild rp for us shortly. Also I am nessiaing on AIM. I find it easier to talk there. I will add you and poke you XD  

nessiaing

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:57 am
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff