Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:57 pm
User Image
Creepy, much?

This is Waridi'upya. He is not a ***** or a stalker - rather, he wants to be a Nanny!

He's rather exuberant, loves to be physically active (think of a jock in terms of body size), and has a smart enough head on his shoulders to be a few steps ahead of most cubs. Waridi personally aims to work towards the rank his grandfather had of Storyteller (I plan to have him go for that or Head Nanny, depends on plot) but for now, he'd be more than happy just to get to do his dream job.

Waridi is also recently mated, so he's still in a honey-mooning stage where he gets embarrassed if anyone starts gushing over his romantic affairs. He gets rather emotional from time to time. (He may panic, he may ramble, or he might even cry, who knows!)

What am I looking for? Cubs, of course! He needs little ones to watch, teach, play with, or fight off with a stick (You never know with kids these days). While any PL interaction is more than welcome I would like to stick with younger ones for the purpose of getting him the skills he needs.

I tend to be faster with AIM rps (I'm ScootersMcGee), but I'm 100% okay with guild as well. c: Just post away if you have anything you'd like to toss at him!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:19 pm
I have a P l couple up for breeding right now. When they win, I'd love cub rp with this guy!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces