Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Do your strings hurt? (Anna/Lutz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:52 pm
Anna had never seen someone with strings as part of their body, and thus it needed a proper investigation of the said boil with strings.

She wasn't shy about how she went up to the boil and tugged on his strings. Her face was bland and emotionless, but her tone was curious.

"Does this hurt?" she tugged on his string again.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:26 pm
No one could have possibly prepared him for this.

If there was one thing about Lutz, it was that he was deathly protective of his marionette cross and his strings--after all, hand them off to someone, and that individual could essentially play around with his limbs. He could resist, of course, but it the sensation of having to fight to gain control of his own body was one that was intensely irritating.

That was why the boil did not take the suddenly tugs too kindly. One minute, he was lost in his own thoughts, and the next, his arm was suddenly involuntarily jerked backwards. And then again.

Pulling himself free, Lutz whirled around to face the ghoul, sea green eyes narrowed. "What in hell's name do you think you're doing?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:33 pm
Anna stared at the angry face, before she tilted it just a little.

"I was asking, does this hurt?" For a third time, she tugged on the string she held before, strangely amused with the way his arm jerked but only for a brief moment. Then she tugged on some of the other ones. "I've never met a marionette before, and wondered if you felt pain through your strings?" Essentially, she figured the strings were like his tendons, that moved his limbs...because that's what Marionettes had after all. She kept testing the pulling of strings.

"Have you ever heard of puppeteers?" he probably heard of normal ones, but probably never heard of Anna's puppeteers. they were small puppets that would eat strings of other puppets! like cannibals. She had yet to devise a protection charm against them.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:23 pm
"No, it doesn't hurt! That being said, you are going to be hurting if you don't cut this--!"

JACKDAMNIT. As if it wasn't bad enough that she had tugged one of his strings, the ghoul had decided to pluck at some of the others too. Growling as his limbs all twitched this way and that, he jerked himself free and took a few steps back to distance himself. "Stop that, I'm not a jackdamn guitar!"

What the hell was with this ghoul? Glaring at her, he considered ignoring her question but found himself giving a small, wary shrug. "Well yeah...no s**t I know what a puppeteer is..."

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:34 pm
"I don't understand, why would I hurt?" But she let the strings go none the less, especially as he moved away. There was a faint smile across her face as she idly picked at some of the fluff on her coat.

"You make sounds oddly like one, with all your screeching." One ear flicked a bit before she circled around him.

"How do you keep the puppeteers from eating your strings?"

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 pm
W...what? What is--...you know what?

"You're crazy."

And then he tried to walk away.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:44 pm
She waited a moment before reaching out and grabbing all this strings in tandem with each other.

"Wait wait, you haven't answered my question. I can't make a charm to keep them away if you don't tell me how you do it." She tugged hard on his strings to make sure he couldn't escape.

"I'm trying to save you all."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:53 pm
Jack, this ghoul just DOES NOT LEARN. As he was yanked back once again, Lutz let out a frustrated growl and thrashed around in an effort to break free from her grasp. Despite being absolutely trapped, he certainly wasn't making any effort to be cooperative.

"What are you talking about!? Jack, you are batshit! Let go of me right now!"

This was possibly the oddest situation that he had ever been in.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:03 pm
Anna gave a brief, "No." Before lifting the marionette entirely and holding him over her head. She was a behemoth after all and thought she was only 5' foot, she had the super strength you wouldn't expect from her size.

"Here! If you cannot talk here, I will take you to a safe zone so you can tell me how you stop the cannibilistic puppeteers from eating your strings. If I am to form the charm with magic, I must know the details." She carted him off, until the reached Avery's library and she dropped Lutz in a chair. Then she sat super close to him and rested her chin in her hand.

"So. What is your name?"

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:15 pm
...Wha. W-wha....wha?! Completely and utterly stunned by not only the sheer gall of this ghoul but her incredible strength, Lutz was almost...docile as he flopped limply in her hold. What the jacking hell was going on here?! Was this little brat seriously kidnapping him or something?!

The more she talked, the more convinced he was that she wasn't very right in the head. As he was deposited none-too-gently in a chair, the boil let out a faint wince but was barely given any time to dwell on the pain when the stranger all but thrust her face into his.

Sweet Sally.

Honestly, he could try to run, but he sincerely doubted that he could get away from this madwoman fast enough. That being said, it wasn't like he was getting any sort of malicious feeling from her. She seemed harmless enough, just...annoying.

Deciding to humour her for just a bit, the marionette leaned back with a scowl. "...My name is Lutz. What's yours, Kooky?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:23 pm
Anna was not at all bothered by picking up Lutz, he was lucky she didn't throw him like behemoths often did for fun. Rough housing.

She didn't seem to mind his scowl, and as he leaned back, she leaned forward, ears and eyes at attention. And he was right to assume there was no ill intent, but a general if forced sort of need for knowledge.

"A pleasure to meet you Lutz, the marionette. I am Annalise, and arctic behemoth from the winterlands." She waited for him to acknowledge her species, as it was a dominant race after all before leaning back.

"Kooky is nickname because I am a bit off, am I right?" she turned her head again, "That is okay too. No one has understood me for a long time, I do not expect them too now. So! Tell me of your protect against the puppeteers. And how you keep your strings."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:34 pm
"...Oh, I see." His reply was flat, and probably not the one that Annalise had been hoping for, but that was because he had internalized most of his other reactions. An arctic behemoth, huh? That sure as hell explained how such a tiny thing could life him so easily. In comparison, well...he hated to admit it, but his slender arms wouldn't be able to carry even half the weight she did without making his knees buckle.

Grimacing at the thought, he gave a little shake of his head before directing his attention back onto the ghoul. "Yes, Kooky is your new nickname for exactly that reason." He wasn't sure whether to feel bad at the mention of no one understanding her, but that was quickly pushed aside by...other matters.

He clearly had no idea that "puppeteers" had a different meaning for her. "...Protect myself against puppeteers? ...Well I mean, I guess I'd just...you know, try to keep my cross and my strings away from them so that they can't screw around with my body."

Like you did... He mentally added after a beat of pause.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:36 am
In the middle of Lutz talking, and with Anna never breaking eye contact, she pulled a very large bag of potato crisp from her dress, again..without breaking eye contact, she slowly (annoyingly) opened the bag and then munched on the chips.

Had to keep energy up for the behemoth, as her form was small for the power she held.

"Fascinating, I wonder if it is a mind over matter, and this, by keeping your strings and cross close to you, it keeps them away. I cannot compete with the power of mind..." She munched on her chips looking thoughtful before holding it out for Lutz.

"Do you want a snack?" It was a very big deal for her to share, but she supposed it was an apology of sorts for playing with his strings.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:00 pm
On first glance, this ghoul may have been pretty damn cute...except any kind of adorableness was immediately negated by that ever-constant stare that she was directing at him. She looked innocent enough, but Lutz had begun to doubt just how innocent she could be when she essentially went ahead and kidnapped him.

"Uh, right..." The boil answered uncertainly, squinting at Anna as she sprouted off...some kind of unintelligible thing. She certainly was a hard one to understand.

He seemed a little alarmed when she suddenly held out the bag of chips, but then he hesitantly reached in to take one. Instead of eating it, however, he merely held it between his fingers as he stared up at the behemoth. "...So explain to me again why you brought me here, Kooky?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

Kaiyumi

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:33 pm
The answer was not so innocent Lutz. She was not so innocent.

"I brought you here to learn more about you!" She smiled at him, setting her bag of chips down.

For a moment, it seemed like she wouldn't do anything but she was emulating the idea of pulling a Merry, and since it seemed to work with the Chimera...

She reached over again, wrapping her arms around Lutz neck and smiled.

"Because we are going to be friends okay?"

Kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces