Das' Plot Thread of Fail [Open, feel free to poke in]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:30 am
First off, I work full-time. I'm the lead assistant manager at work, so I generally only have 2 days off a week, and work 6-10 hours the other days, depending. I am guaranteed to work at least 35 hours a week. And there will be days I just am not in the mood for RP, but will happily chat as I knit. I'll have a post for my schedule, so you can know when's a good idea to contact me, and a note of the days I'm likely to not want to RP.

Beyond that?

Hello, welcome to my plot thread. I've been gone a while, so this will be for one-off or two-off RPs for a while. Nothing serious or long-term.

• Intro
  • Contact Info/Schedule
  • SoA for Plotting
  • To-Do List

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:37 am
Contact Info
  • AIM: kaidaryuu
  • Tumblr: corvidkai
  • Gaia: Poke me here or via PMs

Schedule
  • 10/25: 2pm - 11pm Eastern
  • 10/26: 2pm - 11pm Eastern
  • 10/27: Off
  • 10/28: 7am - 4pm Eastern
  • 10/29: Off

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:38 am
SoA for RP

Hakuna'jina | Goddess of Perseverance
  • Can be RPed anywhere.
  • Has two mortal forms: a leopard and a lion.
  • Is available for fights, meetings, and encounters with other gods.
  • Temporary Powers:
    - Stoke the Fire: Hakuna can 'encourage' someone to keep going towards their goal, like an empathic 'push in the right direction'. Her 'encouragement' only lasts while she is there, but the after-effects can often make a difference...
    - Water off my Back: She can 'shield' someone from the more hurtful things people say while pursuing their goal, those things seeming to not register in the protected's mind. She has to be in the area, and often shelters them under a wing as a physical representation that they're under her protection.
    - Second Wind: Hakuna can grant someone mental or physical strength if they have used theirs up in pursuing their goal (however she has to approve of said goal). This is NOT permanent, and only lasts for 2-3 days AT MOST. After the effects fade, the receiver has to rest, or else do a great deal of damage to themselves as they HAVE overextended themselves.
  • Permanent Power:
    - Never Rest: Used as a curse, Hakuna can induce a very specific sort of stubbornness in a creature. She can make it so that once they set their mind on something, they CANNOT give up on it. This can only be lifted IF they accomplish that something. Those who set their mind on something impossible, however...are doomed.

Ekundayo | Rogue Lioness
  • Can be RPed anywhere safe for her to be.
  • Still an amnesiac from an incident in her past. She remembers very little before her daughter Pwani nursing her back to health. She very much loves and adores cubs (she even had a litter after her amnesia happened).
  • Travels with the father of her post-amnesia litter, Hillaire. They are good friends, but not mates.
  • Is available for meetings, exchanging stories, and perhaps running across those who might recognize her.
  • Not looking for a pride for her.
  • RP Count: 2

Hillaire Lavigne | Rogue Lion
  • Can be RPed anywhere safe for him to be.
  • Travels with the mother of his first litter, Ekundayo. They are good friends, but not mates. He helped her after she lost her memory, aiding in nursing her to health and stability.
  • Is available for meetings, exchanging stories, and flirting.
  • Not looking for a pride for him.
  • RP Count: 1

Jezebeth | Aegnor'hini Nat Lion
  • Can be RPed with other Aegnor'hini or with a rogue on the borders...if they're careful.
  • Is one of the first Nat in the pride, captured after she and her sister tried to claim an area of the Aegnor'hini for their own and attacked Noh'vah and Neccy.
  • Is available for meetings in the Aegnor'hini, abuse, and general slave shenanigans. I AM looking for a fling for her...preferably a god fling. She will be part of an Aegnor'hini metaplot in the future.
  • Not looking for a pride for her. Or escape.
  • RP Count: 2 finished.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:39 am
Current Plot Priorities

• Getting Aegnor'hini RPs
  • Getting Dvergr RPs
  • Getting Beti's plot moving
  • Hillaire fling with Ilayda

Current RP Priorities

• Reply to RP with Ellie and Betta
  • Start RP for Yakuti and Dome

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:26 am
Open! No special forms. I'm too lazy and have been out of this too long for that. |D;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:50 pm
*pets Das and cuddles Hakuna'Jina*  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:06 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
-churrs- Heyo~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:01 pm
Schedule updated, and Hakuna's specific god powers added!  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:15 am
Schedule updated, Hillaire added.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:01 am
Update the thread again.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items