Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Textile Heaven [Brand x Junko]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:47 pm
Brand was swaggering his way down the street, listening to his eyePod and smiling for pretty much no reason whatsoever. He was out and around, exploring his new surroundings and trying to get to a place where things were a little livelier; he was uncomfortable alone on the campus.

"Her textiles are fantastic," Brand mumbled, popping his earbuds out and stroking his chin with one hand in its black glove. He waved enthusiastically from across the street, and then after checking, walked over. "I'm so sorry to bother you, but that fabric? That is some of the most beautiful fabric I've ever seen, can I just see its weight, oh my jack, I would love to wear this," he put his hands together, as if imploring. He smiled at the stranger contentedly.

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:46 am
Junko hummed cheerfully as she wandered down the street with an armload (And hairload) of bags. She had only meant to go in for a few odds and ends; zippers, buttons, clasps, fastenings, thread, needles, that kind of thing...but..some of these patterns and materials just called out to her. They needed a home, and Junko was the one to provide it for them. She knew few people would understand. That didn't matter.

She didn't notice the boil watching her at first, didn't even notice the waving arm, not until the boil was right beside her and speaking. Junko blinked and seemed to be pulled out of some sort of reverie by the arrival of a new companion, turning to him with a look of surprise. Eh? Oh.. "Sure.." She blinked. Usually boils weren't interested in this kind of thing, not any she had met. Even Seiji only humored her because he knew this was her passion. Junko offered up one of the bags, one that contained three bolts in it. From the looks of it she'd almost, almost bought the entire thing. "I decided I would restock my studio..." She explained as if he would have any idea what she was talking about or who she was. Junko knew he wouldn't.

"You..like them?" Junko was just kind of..stunned.

Face your demons

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:10 am
Brand tried not to think too hard about the fact that she was using her hair to carry bags. That was either seriously awesome or seriously terrifying. He thought she would make a great act in their circus, and he decided it was probably safer not to say that aloud.

Brand had no idea what anyone outside of his people were like, but the Psychonauts were almost entirely concerned with style-- they were, after all, infiltrating humankind to assess their fears as circus performers. The idea that someone wouldn't care about their textiles was interesting. He didn't make their costumes, but his mother and father made his when he was younger.

"Studio? What do you do?" Brand asked, naively hoping it was something circus-y and he had a new home.

"Of... course I do? Shouldn't I?" Brand looked up, from where he'd been admiring one of the bolts in a bag, gushing over its texture. "It's so hard to get embroidered patterns to match the grain and cut..." he mumbled, looking into the bag again. "Sorry! I can't really do anything with them, personally-- my family always put the pieces together. The only time they did! Wish I could, though," he said, grinning.

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:59 pm
"I'm a seamstress. Been sewing and designing since I was a scareling," Junko explained easily, sounding rather proud in fact. She couldn't help but smile. Such enthusiasm over bolts of fabric! "It's just surprising is all. Usually it's not until I've finished making a garment that I get compliments on what I chose to use for them."

Junko's eyes widened slightly. He..wished he could sew? Oh, be still her beating heart. This boil wanted to do know how to do it. Her hair raised, a big puffy black cloud that expanded around her. She was so happy to hear this. "I can teach you, if you'd like."

Face your demons

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:55 am
"That long?! Amazing! I was just a baby playing with knives, I guess," Brand said, laughing. His second birthday had been when he was very young. The Psychonauts celebrated that more than the day he was actually brought into existence.

"Most individuals probably don't see your fabrics before you use them, though, do they?" he asked, with a sly smile; "Surely they would admire it regardless, if they took a second to see it," he added.

Brand was busy admiring, when Junko said she'd teach him. "You would? I would appreciate that so unbelievably much!" Brand clapped his hands together, "and I have all sorts of uses," he added, as if sharing a special secret with her.

He smiled at her, eyes glittering with excitement, when he added: "And by that, I mean I can alter objects to become other objects. Even small pieces of fabric, I could change them."

Can you say: cleanest cut fabric ever? He'd have to practice, but he might even be able to alter pattern pieces so they didn't need to be hemmed, if he got good enough-- the catch with that was he'd have to fold the pieces to contain them, so he'd have to know where the hem should be, even in the folds.

That would take a while. He wouldn't be doing that any time soon.

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:07 am
"Some! But you're right, not all of them. These days I usually make my own patterns and fabrics anyway, I just..saw these and needed to have them!" Junko was getting excited. He wanted to learn how to sew. She could teach him! She was totally the right ghoul for that! Oh, jack. This was going to be awesome!

Whoooaaaa what? "So..if I made a small piece of something, or I just had a scrap left but nothing to do with it because it's too small...you could fix that?"

Oh my jack come home with me now.

Face your demons
I'M SORRY I'M A FAILURE Q____Q

Eight

Fanatical Friend

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items