Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Candy Striper [Zar/Merry feat. Barth] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:28 pm
Honestly, she might have. Not intentionally, but when her run at the hospital had ended she had just not gone back. There was a chance the uniform was expected to be turned back in, but too late now. Besides, it came in useful at times. Like now.

"Just a one? That's pretty insulting coming from a sloth." A derisive snort followed, but the purring continued.

Merry ran her hands over one of Zar's ears. Over and over, she let it slip through her fingers before moving on to comb fingers through thick fur. "If you need to sleep, that's okay. I'll stay with you for a while." The pillow pile was comfortable, Zar was warm, and as high energy as the ghoul could be, the occasional nap could be absolutely divine.

"Rest will help you heal faster, right?" the tip of a finger traced the base of one horn.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:36 pm
"At least one. Are there more? But one's not so bad. I'm one for seven, you know."

The seven in question happened to be the one under discussion.

"What do you think, Zar? I think it is an extremely well-advised suggestion."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Zar found himself very distracted by the petting, going limp as he basked in the attention. "Maybe." he said, distantly, seeming to consider the idea of a nap.

At least until Barth spoke up.

When he did however, he tensed up. "In fact no I am not tired at all. I am full of energy. I am only sad I am too injured to go do exercise."

But he made no move to go do the exercise in question, instead hissed as she brushed at his horn, it was difficult to tell if it was an approving sound, but the fact that he did not move away seemed to hint that it was.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:29 pm
Brows rose curiously at Zar's contrary rebuttal, and Merry suppressed a giggle, bending at the waist so she could murmur close to the boil's ear. "If you are tired, I'll lay with you, share my warmth and my company."

She turned her head so her cheek brushed against one curved horn, glancing at the bit of the pile Barth was hidden under. A curious expression crossing her features before she gave the tiniest of shake of he head. The demons had an...interesting relationship.

"One out of ten is not exactly high praise." She was speaking tot he sloth demon, but her attention remained on Zar as she slid her finger in slow circles around his horns. One, then another, never loosing contact as she traced over fur and sensitive skin.  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:01 pm
Barth barked out a laugh.

"It doesn't come from on high, if that's what you mean. Zar told me you did, though."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:18 pm

"I appreciate the offer, but I won't be giving in to certain individual's domains while they are around." It was a matter of pride not to sleep while it was what Barth had to suggest. "Still you are very comfortable." he said, curling a little tighter, a little nearer. Contact on his horns was really very nice indeed and had him fluffing up like a contented cat.

But once again he tensed, and once again it was because of Barth's snark. "I told him how you were like an angel, fallen from a metaphorical heaven." he said. "Out of my hopes and dreams and directly into my arms. Of course, he is uncouth and lazy and doesn't understand the real prize that you are."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:10 pm
Brows creased, perplexed, at the sloth demon's comment, frowning as Zar tensed again. Automatically a hand smoothed between his horns, trying to sooth him again, though it slowed as he explained the other boil's comment.

"You think I'm an angel?" Her head tilted as she looked down at him, expression softening. "That's really sweet." Boils were always paying her compliments, and Merry enjoyed every one, but rare was there one that went beyond her looks to encompass everything that made her her. The ones that did. The ones that saw beyond the swell of hips and the bright colors, were important to her. More than just a friend.

So she shifted, carefully, so she could cuddle in against the side of his neck, her lap still a pillow for his head. And she lay a kiss just behind the fall of one drooping ear, before murmuring a soft thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:47 pm
"Oh no, I didn't mean... Fallen angel. Was the implication. I wouldn't go that far, you shouldn't worry about being mistaken for that kind of thing," Barth said, as if an angel was the worst of all possible things to be.

"You did steal that outfit. And you were sort of grudging on the candy. Not symptoms of a charitable spirit. Completely opposite of angelic," he assured her.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Zar nodded subtly. "An angel yesss. Exactly." His ear twitched softly under her kiss and she could feel the movement of his strong head muscles as he smiled.

Barth though, once again annoyed Zar, his tail curling dangerously off behind Merry."No one asked your opinion Barth." he said grimly. "I purely meant it was a case of divine good fortune."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:18 pm
An annoyed look was shot towards the sloth demons hiding place, and the purr was temporarily interrupted by the quite rumble of a low growl as it crawled up the back of her throat. Every the other demon spoke the Incubus tensed, and the chimera was beginning to react to it. Protective.

fingers buried in soft fur, digging deep until the soft tickle of nails could grace his skin.

baneful

toshihiko two

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:23 am
"Your throat alright? I think you've got a bit of a..." Barth would have made a vague gesture, if the movement wasn't painful and he was buried under a lot of pillows.

"Zar, are you really quite sure about that napping thing? You must be tired. I'm exhausted."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

Zar smiled approvingly at the low growl, seeming heartened by Merry's protectiveness.

"Perhaps I will nap." he said with just a touch of defiance. "I feel I will be entirely safe if I do."

He curled his tail a little closer to the chimera. "You don't mind do you?" he asked.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:02 pm
Cuddled in against the side of Zar's neck, Merry looped her tail around his as it settled around her again. "I don't mind at all. If you're tired you should sleep. I'll stay with you," she assured him, smoothing a hand between his horns. "You'll be very safe with me."

Another cool look was tossed at Barth, but under his pile of pillows it wouldn't reach him.

baneful

toshihiko two

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas