Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] What Sparkles and Looks Good? [Brand x Aldara]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:01 am
On his way back from the Collection, Brand had an entire bag full of semi-precious beads, stones and trinkets. It was gorgeous, and he had literally no clue what he'd use any of it for, but he was seriously looking forward to wearing it all at once.

Brand was not a subtle kind of boil, no.

In fact, he was standing on the school grounds promptly after arriving back, and holding the large clear bag up to the dim light of their perpetual autumn. "What am I even going to do with all of you?" he asked aloud, smiling at them through his white lashes.

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:24 am
The harpy ghoul had been making her way between classes when the glitter of something shining caught her eye. She cocked her head as the glimmer caught in the light again, turning to make her way towards it. The end result was a magpie harpy standing what was likely to be uncomfortably close to the boil, eyeing his bag of beads with great interest.

"Those are beautiful. Do you have any idea what you could make with those?" She lifted her gaze from the bag to the boil, eyes wide and filled with interest and excitement. "Where did you find them? I don't have any quite like those in my collection... Not yet, at least."

Face your demons

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers