Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A cry for freedom. (Keen/ Meixiang)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:12 pm
Being solitary was something that wasn't all that natural to banshee, it seemed that they liked being around others very much, but had a hard time socializing, they seemed awkward or just too boring at times. Keen wasn't all that different. She met people, got to like them but was never all that sure if they liked her back. She realized after a time that what she really needed to do was find a friend that could be open with her, let her know if she was annoying, boring or bland. Where would she find one of them?

She walked. That was really all she could do, head down the halls and see where her feet took her. Past rooms of other students, classes and clubs. She would need to start going to those, but she still didn't feel like she fit in enough to be wanted in them. Things were going to have to change, and she would have to make that change herself.

Out to the grass, mist slowly curling its way along the ground as if guiding her to someplace she needed to be. Across the field outside the school. She started to dance among roots leaping against trees and doing flips back to her feet, reveling in the freedom that was hers at the moment. No one was going to judge her and say she was too unlike her banshee family. No, she was practically flying as she leapt and kicked off of different surfaces. Freedom, complete and not judged.

It had to stop though, she could not carry on like this, someone may see, someone may talk, ask what she was doing. That could not happen because how would she explain that she just wanted to be someone she wasn't. No, someTHING she wasn't.

The ghoul finally sat down, her knees against her chest, head bowed over them, hair creating something of a shield. Keen glanced a moment at her notebook and tossed it to the side in disgust. Why did she dream of being free, when she couldn't even be herself when alone. She feared her voice as much as anyone else did. To let herself speak was to risk a wail being released, to risk calling to death to come and get someone. She never fully knew who it would be until it was too late.

"I just wish t' be free..." She whispered the words and closed her eyes tight. "I wish t' be like everyone else.. t' be able to laugh and 'ave fun."

That was not why she came to the school though, she had to get stronger in her solitude, or at least that was the impression she had been given when she was sent here. Was there not a way to make friends, to be more open AND get stronger?

With a soft groan she grabbed her note pad again and leaned back, letting her eyes close for a time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:01 pm
Meixiang had decided that spending so much time in her room just wasn't doing it for her anymore. She needed to get out. Do something with her time. Not sit around and wait till one of her friends came about. They were all off doing their own things anyway. No more being a lump on a log.

For today she had taken to the woods outside the school. Not dressed in her normal attire. The ghoul had donned a white short sleeved shirt, purple shorts and matching sneakers. She needed to run, to clear her head. And not in the usual way. Dancing was nice but she needed some fresh air. The gym was too limiting, too stifling.

She had been hopping through the tree branches when something caught her eye. Movement down below. A notebook being flung, she stopped and watched. Trailing back towards it's source to find a ghoul sitting there with her knees to her chest. She seemed upset. Well that wouldn't do.

Hooking the toes of her shoes to the branch she was standing upon she flipped over the edge, hanging upside down a few feet off the ground. The longer bits of her white hair hanging even lower. "Well you look pretty free to me." She crossed her arms over her chest. "I mean, you don't have any chains holding you down. And unless you are like bound to that notebook I'm pretty sure you can walk about wherever you'd like."

The Jiang Shi scratched her cheek. "Unless you were tricked into a contract with a demon. Sometimes they make me so mad preying upon the newer students." She could only assume this ghoul was new. There were so many students now a days it was hard to keep track of who had just arrived and who had been around for a while.

Steal

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:17 pm
Okay, she was moping, she knew it, it was akin to self pity and it was something that made her feel sick with herself, she had to break free of it. She took another deep breath, then gasped as she heard someone speak to her. Oh no, the other had heard her.

Keen covered her mouth and glanced around, finally noticing the other ghoul hanging from the tree by her feet. The other's words baffled her a moment until she realized that the other was speaking of her notebook, or... a demon. Nope no demon had spoken to her yet.

Shaking her head she turned to face the ghoul writing on the note book. No, not bound to anything. I .. I am a banshee, I.. don't really know how to fit in here. I can't talk to others because they think I will call their death. I want to feel normal. Keen handed over the note before she rose gracefully to her feet and took a few steps back before leaping at the tree half running up it before grabbing a branch and flipping up onto it.

Sorry I wanted to join you, I like running and moving around. My name is Keen, I am new here.

Yayoi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff