Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] A Thing (Titus / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:13 pm
Hel nudged Titus playfully with an elbow. "I am still a warrior, mind you." She grinned, and then had to laugh before it ended in a frustrated groan. The reaper rocked on the log they were sitting on, throwing her head back and leaning as well to stare up at the trees. "The people who can get married do not want to, and the people who do want to get married can not! That is rotten!" She then leaned forward and blew some bangs out of her eyes before she looked back up at the demon.

"If you marry someone it is because you want to spend the rest of your life with them and can not imagine anyone else at your side other than that person!" Duh. She huffed, but her lips then quirked up into a bit of a smirk. "That is why!" She nudged him with an elbow again playfully just because she could.

"Do you have any other questions right now, Titus? Before we head back."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:32 pm
"Warrior of the midget brigade perhaps." He grinned, managing to gain a little bit of his spark back.

He looked amused as she fussed about the marriage idea but it still didn't make a lot of sense to him. When she nudged him he nudged her right back putting maybe a little too much force into it by accident.

"No, I am questioned out. No wait!" He countered that as he stood, his eyes looking serious. "Did you really boink your boilfriend back in that clearing because if so I want to go back a different way." These were the important questions to ask.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 pm
Titus elbowed her back with a bit more force, and she took that as an invitation to get into an elbow war with him. She kept her elbow up, and continued to press it into his side. "So not the midget brigade! I am not short, alright!? I will have you know I have grown!" Out. She grew out and wider. In the chest, hips, and a** department.

"Ha!" She had to laugh as he did, indeed, have another question, which made her laugh. "Jack yeah I did!" She cried with a wicked grin, and then leaned in, waggling her brows. "Many other places in these woods too~" She then leapt up to her feet, and spun on her feels. "We can go a different way...but you will always wonder..." Her lips curled up. "Whether I did him there or not." Another wicked grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:55 pm
The elbow war would have been fine on any other day but as soon as Hel's elbow missed his arm and rammed into his bruised side Titus nearly went down on his knees. "Ah, Jack..." Yet another plan that had not been thought out. He groaned a bit as he straightened, a hand pressed to his ribs. Note to self don't fly into any more cars.

"Ah, gross." Titus looked like he wanted to gag. "As if nature wasn't bad enough." He grumbled as he dusted himself off unsure if he was going to have to burn these clothes when he got back to his dorm.

"I think I will fly back." Which really wasn't that great of an idea considering he was still injured and the fact that he had just crashed recently but to hell with good ideas. He could barely stand up straight at the moment but flying seemed like a legit perfect idea. It was safer.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:59 pm
"Uh, no--" Hel reached out and grabbed onto the sleeve of his button up shirt, and held onto it firmly. "Your happy a** is not flying anywhere! Now let us go!" She pointed in the direction Amityville through the dense wood, and whether the demon was ready or not, Hel started to drag him back through the woods and towards the dorms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:05 pm
Titus was about to take off but his attempt was halted as soon as Hel grabbed his shirt sleeve. "Hey! Hands off, Kidget." She started to drag him forward and there was a short struggle that ended in him following but that didn't mean it would be without complaint. He grumped and moaned the majority of the way which he felt only fair considering the circumstances.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas