Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I'm Sorry....[Rosy x Spinar] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:29 am
While he had no idea of the titles listed, it didn't matter, Rosy wanted them and so they would see them. Besides he really was just mainly interested in relaxing and honestly falling asleep sounded good. On a slow nod he agreed, "all three it is then, screechie." A squeeze was given to a hand he had moved to hold, a small little gesture of affection and about as much as he could muster at the moment.

Leading it wasn't long before they arrived at the rental place. A glance over the area and he asked his ghoul casually, "do you know what section they would be in?" He kind of hoped none of them were overly romantic.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
HI BBY IM NOT DEAD! I HAVE LOTS OF SCHOOL THINGS AND WORKS SENDING ME OUT OF STATE IN FEB I MISS YOOU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:56 pm
Rosy couldn't help but smile as she gives him a small nod, falling quiet for a brief moment as they slipped into the rental place. With a small nod, she moves over to the section where the first move 'Outcast' would be. Grabbing it off the shelf, she pauses as she looks over 'Unfriended' as well as 'San Andreas'. They both look like very good movies, one being a horror, and the other an action flick like the first one. Chewing on her lip for a brief moment, she instead grabs those two instead of the other two movies she had in mind.

Turning back to Spinar, she holds them out towards him as she chuckles "How about a horror flick, and two action packed movies instead of romance?" while she didn't mind a romance, she also wanted something he would enjoy.

Cheekiebirdiee
I sux....OTL

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 pm
The frost demon glanced over the covers, noting the change in mind with a curious lift of brow. Although he was suspicious he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth. So a slow nod came as a package of sugar skulls were picked up and held out to her, "looks good, heh, think we need some snacks ghoully?" Spinar was pleased with the new selection and eager to get back to the room to watch now.

But always willing to spoil his ghoulfriend so a hand slid to show her the rest of the candy selections.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
if you want to wrap this one up soon we can since its old lol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:54 pm
Rosy breathes in even though she didn't have to. She was so glad he approved of the new selection, as it meant his mood would approve and they could get pass this. Looking at the sugar skulls, her eyes lit up as she nods. Only also grabbing some chocolate as well before she turns back to him "Alright, snacks and movies. I think that is everything? Anything else you want?" her actual smile finally returned to her lips as she looks up at him.

The movies held close to her chest as she floats just for a brief moment off the ground.

Cheekiebirdiee
Sure, just need to get them going back to the dorms and we can end it there. smile

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:28 pm
Pixie Krysta Ordreg
ok

The smile was pleasing, it relaxed the demon a little as he looked at it. "Yeah, I think we are good ghoully, you'll just have to share with me." With a nod and soft chuckle he ushered his ghoulfriend to the checkout where he'd paid for the snacks and movies. A playfully look came to eye as he held the movie bag and went ahead of Rosy to open the door for her when they were to exit. "We can take the long way back?" He offered almost sweetly wanting to enjoy the night air a bit more before they made it back.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff