Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Congratulations (Ruth and Mia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 am
Of the candidates Ruth voted for during the SC elections, only two of them won. Admittedly there were positions that the blonde reaper filled in as "None of the Above" but the position won by the ghoul she was searching for was not one of them.

Securely held in her arms was a tin of biscuits. It wasn't too grossly expensive but it wasn't bargain bin stuff either. Ruth had researched on the interweb on the popular brands for tea biscuits and she specifically chose one ranked average. It fit in with Ruth's personal opinion of not standing out without being obviously terrible. The Violet persona didn't object to the decision of erring on the side of caution.

Now all that remained was actually finding Mia so Ruth could extend her sincerest congratulations. Not knowing which room housed the ghoul in the Reaper Dorms, Ruth decided to simply wait for her in the lobby and hoped to Jack their class schedules didn't keep them from meeting each other.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:24 am
It was a surreal experience, being on the student council. While Mia hadn't expected she'd actually make it (didn't want to jinx herself after all), she was pleasantly surprised when the results were announced.

As it was, she found herself quite busy now, planning for the next big event, and was dashing about here and there getting things ready. Decorations needed tending to, as well as prizes, and they'd need to find good catering...
Even with student council though, she couldn't shirk her duties as a student, and more than ever, had to set a good example for the others.

With this notion, she was dashing out of her room, realizing she was running late for one of her classes, and had been too busy being engrossed in scribbling down ideas for the big party coming up that she hadn't seen Ruth, nearly crashing into the reaper had her familiar not called out to her.

"What oh- Ruth!"
She lowered the notebook, and smiled warmly at the other ghoul.
"Sorry about that. How are you?"

Huni Pi

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:55 am
Ruth was quick to take several steps back to avoid crashing into Mia, just in case the older ghoul didn't notice her in time. Luckily, the other reaper's familiar saw to it that they both maintained their balance (and dignity). She gave the newly elected SC member a small smile.

With both hands, Ruth presented the tin of biscuits to Mia while giving the other ghoul a bow. She would curtsy but holding the tin would make it a little... awkward to say the least.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:04 am
Mia hadn't been expecting a gift, and blinked as the biscuit tin was offered to her.
"Ah, thank you!"
She reached out to take it, and smiled.

... oh, right, she forgot Ruth didn't speak. Or... preferred not to.
Shifting the tin underneath one arm, she flipped the notebook to a fresh page and offered it to the reaper.

Huni Pi

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:29 am
Ruth's mouth parted into a small "o" at the proffered notebook. Her shoulders drooped to one side while she shyly scuffed at the floor with her boot, as if she felt sheepish about accepting Mia's generosity. Biting her lower lip, and taking much longer than necessary, Ruth did accept and wrote in a neat, practically type-written hand: Congratulations on your victory.

She paused for a moment to allow Mia to read what she'd written before continuing, I assume your new position would entail fewer opportunities to indulge me in learning the ways of tea. May I schedule for an appointment in the future?

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:49 am
At first, she wasn't sure if it'd be rude just offering it to her, as if she were expecting the ghoul to tell her what she wanted, but Mia let out a sigh of relief when she took the notebook. Maybe she was just over-thinking things.

She smiled at the first comment, thanking her once more, but give a sympathetic smile at the second.
"But of course! I'd be more than happy to."
At this, she raised a hand to her mouth and whispered.
"Marcy is the real expert though. She's the one who taught me."

Huni Pi

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:04 am
Ruth beamed at Mia, her hands making a silent clap in what she hoped came across as delight. Thank you. Here is my skellularphone number, I will work to accommodate your schedule. After the number was written, Ruth continued, I hope I have not interrupted anything important. Here she started chewing on her lower lip again, demeanor projecting apologies at the perceived inconvenience she must be putting the older ghoul through.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:57 pm
The clap made her laugh, and she couldn't help smiling again.
"Something tells me I should be thanking you instead."
Of course, she couldn't have made it without the votes of others, and she was just floored by the support. Perhaps it had been a close match, but to think that students voted for her because they believed in her vision and that she was suited to be secretary warmed her heart. Or, at least she hoped that's what they voted for.

She noted the number, already putting it onto her eyephone to make sure she didn't forget.
"No need to be so formal! I'm more than happy to spend time with you, not only just for tea-brewing."
Really, she realized she didn't have... that many acquaintances at school besides a few handful, and even then, half of those were mutual relations. It didn't hurt to have a few more friendships, especially if she was going to playing a role on the school council.

Huni Pi

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out