Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Help me for I am lost (Mellow/Anna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:18 am
"Oh no." Anna ran her hands through the bushes, got on her hands and knees, looking for something.

"Oh no, this is not good, oh no oh no oh no." She stood up, brushing her dress off and looking around again.

"I've lost it, oh no, this is not safe." She gnawed on her finger, "If I do not find it, I am not going to be good. Oh this is terrible, what do I do?"

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:51 am
Mellow was happy to find a place quiet and far from the ghoul or any other ghouls that would dash and pinch his cheeks, yet, he was woke up by some noises near. He swept away the yellow autumn leaves on his green hair and had his ears twitched, tail lazily swung behind his back as he stepped out of the bushes he was in and looked at the creepson who faced him with the back.

It was hard to judge whether they were female or male.

Should I help? But what if that's a female creature? But it's bad to just leave this helpless someone alone? Ok, be brave, Mellow, you are MLP, you can do it.

The boil poked the figure's back with a finger, keeping a distance, just straightened his arm under the cape to do that.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 pm
Anna's tail dusted at the ground as Mellow got closer, and the poke on her back had her turning very quickly.

"Oh! Oh no, you're here too!" She put her hands on her cheeks, in shock. "It is not safe for you here sir! Not safe at all!" She waited...

"The hufflegals mating season is upon us and they have been stealing shirts left and right! I lost my charm, so neither you or I are safe today!" She sighed, "Oh no Oh no Oh no. I don't know what to do...." She paused.

"Also hello, I am Anna."

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 pm
"........"

Ghouls are weird, and this one only proved it true again.

What's wrong with you, ghoul. Please stop yelling, I'm gonna have a headache! =.=lll

Mellow didn't say anything but blankly stared at Anna, eyebrow knitted together as he heard of something that he didn't hear of before.

Not safe what?! =A= Why mating season of what- hu-hufflegals-needs shirts? What's going on.....?

Mellow was really confused and his ears kept twitching as the ghoul talked, "......Mellow." He gave his name back to be polite.

Lost the charm, find the charm, that's all. Why so difficult?

The boil looked at Anna again and turned to search in the bushes, well, a thing like a charm shouldn't be difficult to find.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:38 pm
"W...Wait Mellow!" Anna's hand came out to tug on his sleeve, "You shouldn't look without a charm, please, I don't want you to get hurt." She looked around.

"We can come back, Well...no I can make us new ones." She didn't seemed bothered by his lack of words, and tugged him away from the bush. "They jump out, so your shirt, it is not safe. Please, come with me this way."

She started to lead him away.

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:20 pm
OMJJJJJJJJJ! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ No touchy! No touchy ghoullllll Why all the ghouls love to touch himmmmm (」゜ロ゜)」 Jacking! Get your hands off my clothes! Don't you see I am scared? ಠ▃ಠ

Ears and tail jumped up as Mellow felt the touch, eyes widened in startle, body all tensed up. So far he only got used to Trisha's physical contact, under the condition of existence of sugar cube bait.

I would get hurt if you don't release my sleeve! щ(ºДºщ) If there's a charm to keep ghouls away, I want a millions of them, thank you! No. I want one right noooooooooow! ヘ(。□°)ヘ

A shaky hand hidden completely by the sleeve feebly moved towards Anna's hand which was grabbing one of his sleeves and might be going to get rid of hers.

No! Wait! Where are you dragging me? (*゚ノO゚)lll NOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOo! Why all of them has unbelievable unreal force?! (ノ ゚Д゚)ノ ==== ┻━━┻ STOP PULLING ME SOMEWHEREEEEEE ANNA-SOMETHING! I DON'T NEED ANOTHER GIRL MAKEOVER! NO RIBBONS! NO DRESSES! NO!

Mellow was in high alarmed state, creating conspiracies that the ghoul was dragging him to a ghoul party, where they would torture him with makeovers and inappropriate bad touch of his ears and tail.

Help! Anyboily! Yes, boil only! Σ(゚ロ゚」)」 Merchant! I need a merchant selling me a ghoul-get-away charm right now! STOP JACKING PULLING MEEEEEEE GHOUL!

The boil tried to stand firm, but his boots abraded with the ground making dragging sounds instead. Jacking! Jacking! Does she eat a monster? Why he couldn't stop her? MONSTER! You're a monster! Mellow started to sweat in horror, he didn't need a Trisha Number Two, though this one was shorter and less dangerous looking in appearance.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:51 pm
Anna did not see that you were scared Mellow.

She did not see.

Also she didn't hear you Mellow, what was that? Were you speaking?

Also she was super strong, so she didn't feel the resistance from the pony boy and thus, continued to drag him until they were in a place she deemed safe for now.

The monster dorms living room.

"I apologize for carrying you away, but you were in danger. Here..." From somewhere in the living room, she pulled out a varied amount of charmed pendants. "These are embuded with magic charm to keep you safe. You can have one if you want?"

Meegane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:59 am
He was internal screaming, silent yelling, you dumb ghoul.

The force tug-of-war was like an endless battle that lasted for centuries, the mighty warrior (he thinks of himself) exhausted and not reconciled to violence, the ceffyl dwr had his lips pressed close together and gave the blank sulky face to any passer-by. The grinding noise made by his boots were the only sound from the boil's direction.

((( ̄へ ̄#) Don't expect to hear any words of my surrender. Violence won't make me yield, I'll never give up escaping, you watch, ghoul.

Anna finally stopped pulling his sleeve that nearly torn into piece when they went into a building, decorated in two main hues - red and gold. The apology made the ears of the boil twitched, he seemed to be thinking something. Indeed, he was actually ranting in his heart.

Jacking ghoul, you should really be sorry for disturbing my sleep and nearly ruined my clothes! RAWRRRRRRRR ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

The quiet boil looked around and wide eyed.

Where do you take meeeeeeee?! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ I am right, it's a ghoul party! You are setting me up, how awful you are Anna ghoul! (ノ;;)ノ~┻━┻

Obviously Mellow was a student that never been to other dorm building, hardly any places besides forests, classrooms and professor's office building. He silently turned around and ready to leave this craziness and resumed his nap, but his ears cocked at the mentioning of charms.

Forgive this curious pony boil, interest was piqued at last as he squinted at the pendants and spoke, "Do you have one that keeps opposite gender away?....You know witchcraft?" Mellow made one step backward.

Nyxtsuki Moon
congrats, Anna makes him talk ;D

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:53 pm
Anna was starting to think that perhaps this fellow was very much a internal thinker. Nothing wrong with that, but she certainly enjoyed his face changing emotions so much.

But since they were in the monster dorms, she took a seat on one of the pillows offered and ushered him over.

"I don't know what you are, so I hope you don't mind being here, and it looks like the things got your sleeve!" She pointed to his ripped sleeve...that she had ripped. "I told you, they are after your shirt." Even...though she was the one that did it.

"It is not witchcraft, I am not a witch! You should look at the reaper dorms for one of those, but I can make charms...." Her brow furrowed, "Do you want a charm to keep ghouls away?"

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:15 pm
Too much internal thinking was Mellow's pure nature, there was no reasons to hide it, but it surely brought him so many troubles in the past. As if he was enjoying all the pets and hugs from the crazy ghouls, he seldom expression his feels by his mouth. However, the face that sold him out was one of the reasons why the ghouls toying with him, yet, he didn't discover that even now.

The ears twitched with unseen delights as they hit the softness, body less tensed up. Mellow grimaced at the slight magnitude when "the things got your sleeve" went into his ears - NOT. It was YOU! Are all ghouls all that oblivious????! 口/ Trisha's like that too, doesn't know she hurt my mighty pride! AWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I have enough of that jacking densenesssssss (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ......Why me? (╥_╥)

"Ceffyl dwr." At least he didn't want her to misunderstand he was some sort of adorable itty-bitty pony, judging from his height. Great, his sleeve had a big wide stitch gap. The boil rolled his eyes and squinted at Anna, "Yup...." Not knowing witchcraft and knew magic.....he didn't believe you at all Anna ghoul.

Mellow peeked around the environment, planning his escape route if she showed any sign of catching him for experiments. Jacking! He didn't like reapers, they are mean and rude, especially that boil! Luckily those crazy ghouls at homeland were the best coaches, his fleeing skill was flawless.

Nyxtsuki Moon
/cupcake stares

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff