Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I am the bigger Kitty (Carlos/Anna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:26 am
Anna watched the blue cat with far more interest then a normal student should.

In fact, she was watching him so intently, she was surprised he didn't feel her gaze there.

She was staring Carlos, Staring so hard.

So strong.

Phantompanter113

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:30 am
Carlos did notice. Almost immediately in fact. Truthfully for the first couple seconds he tried to avoid her gaze. It was like little daggers were sticking into him. He wanted to almost run but that would take far too much work.

Instead Carlos rolled onto his side and turned as invisible as he could. "Stop staring at me." he whined in a high pitched, very childish voice. He used his puffy tail to try and hide behind.

Nyxtsuki Moon

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:51 am
Anna's eyes widened as he disappeared and she looked around.

Her ears flicked back and forth at the high pitched whine and she laced her hands together.

"But..." She frowned, "But I am just trying to figure out what type of creature you are?" Her frowned deepened, "do charms work against you?"

Phantompanther113

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:30 am
Disappeared may not be accurate considering there were large stripes that pointed directly to where Carlos was. But at least the ghoul stopped staring.

"Charms? Do you mean spookies?" Charming worked quiet well with Carlos yes indeed. Carlos got closer, sniffing the Monster. she was sooo alive.Clearly not huntable. He wasn't sure what this new smell was though. It smelled, a little like permafrost, dust and snow. He didn't smell any spookies on her person though.

Nyxtsuki Moon

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:00 pm
Oh there he was! The stripes!

"I mean charms to keep creatures who do bad things away!" She nodded, "Protection charms." But she waited, "Do you want a spookie? I have snacks." From somewhere deep in her dress, she pulled out bags of chips and cookies and candy. "See! I carry these things around everywhere, I am always hungry." She said this as she opened her chips and started to munch on them.

"Are you a student?"

Phantompanther113

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:30 pm
Carlos did not know what these bad creatures were, "You don't keep away Jabberwocks do you? I like Jabberwocks. And dor mice, and the Bandersnatch, and Cockatiel." he bounced a bit, invisibility fading.

"Spookies!" he lifted his head out of his collar showing his many teeth. A hand made of illusion appeared floating near her. "A student we all are, in the study of the world. For we are all students and teachers." He replied but did not actually answer her question.

Nyxtsuki Moon
nyx, you do realize my gaia name is phantompanther13. You are putting an extra one in there. *squints*

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:57 pm
"Oh...Oh my." Anna eyes lightened, a new creature for her to learn about? "What are these? Are they new? Can you tell me more about these Bandersnatches? and Cockatiel? Are they dangerous?" She was staring so intently, that she hadn't realized he was there until well...he was there.

"I see so you are a student?" She blinked....

"And a teacher?"

Phantompanther13
I'll put a extra one in you Sir! talk2hand emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:40 pm
"New? No not new. Old, as the day is long. Only new when they first hear the pumpkin song." Carlos's ears twitched and he got pretty close. He had learned that most students were pretty tame. Still he did not like the staring so he circled her, dropping to all fours despite his student from, and brushed her, rubbing his coat and tail against her.

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!

He sang as a reply to her question. Carlos's favorite song, he would sing it at any given chance. He would teach yes. And explain. He thought his explanation was quiet good.

Nyxtsuki Moon
>.>

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:28 am
Anna's head tilted further.

"Jabberwock is a creature that bites?" She needed her notebooooooooook. She wondered what Jabberwocks looked like.

Also Carlos was as weird as she was.

That made her happy.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:23 am
"Jaws that bite and claws that catch." Carlos nodded, ears flopping. "Though, I've never seen one actually bite. They are fun to ride!" he had ridden on them before. Well in the arms of one who was not really, just all Mimsy.

He stared up at the big ghoul with a puffy tail like his.

"Questions and charms
no need for alarm
Eyes that stare
and do not glare
puffy fur white as snow
A riddle I do owe

A name I seem to need
Which would receive such glee
an introduction must be made
to properly be repaid. "

Nyxtsuki Moon

phantompanther13