Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Strange Movement - Des x Holly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:22 pm
Hollandaise shrieked (though it sounded exactly like tree limb crashing through other trees on its eventual descent to the underbrush below). She dropped the tiny topiary she had been diligently trying to place in the semi-circle. Her eyes widened and she rushed over to snatch it back up. "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." It was impossible to tell if she were speaking to the plant cradled in her arms or the the angry dragon half-stuck in the window. But it was about 95% more likely that Hollandaise was addressing the poor plant she had dropped. Finally, she turned apprehensive eyes on Deszeld.

"Do you require assistance, Deszeld?" Hollandaise was proud of the calm intonation of her voice. Smiling placidly, she set the topiary down and moved closer to the window, but not within Deszeld's reach. "I can help you... if you promise not to be so terribly angry. It can't be good for your heart." Her voice creaked on the last syllable - a bit of nerves leaking through.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:26 pm
Deszeld struggled to either back out of the window or power through it -- she ended up backing out. A thud sounded after a few moments as she crashed to the ground.

Then there was nothing.

About thirty seconds later Deszeld came through the door.

And loomed.

Very close.

Very close.

"Hollandaise."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:53 am
Hollandaise peered over the edge of the window worriedly. "Deszeld?" She sighed, fingers wisting together. At least there wasn't a broken, bloodied or bruised dragon groaning on the ground below. But still, the large thud had been alarming and she wrapped her arms around her torso. She was so focused on the window and the lack of Deszeld there that the ghoul's approach from behind was completely and utterly surprising. Hollandaise turned with a small screech and back up, knees hitting the bed.

She promptly fell down. And stayed down. From her sprawl - half on the floor, half on the bed - she looked up at the very large, imposing ghoul. Her eyes were wide. "H-hello, Deszeld. How nice to see you."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 am
The Semblance of Unity

There was silence.

And then.

"You have been a bad ghoul, Hollandaise. Touching my things. Breaking into my room."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:26 am
"You broke into my room first, Deszeld." And then had told Hollandaise not to touch her things with no reason given. It had practically been a challenge.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:43 am
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld actually bared her teeth very briefly, wings flaring.

"But this is my room, and these are my things."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:22 am
Hollandaise calmly got to her feet, dusting off her clothing slowly. She almost, almost flinched when Deszeld bared her teeth. In a cool, even voice (one even the Elders would be proud of), she spoke.

"What makes your things special?" She put her hand on Deszeld's bed.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:01 am
The Semblance of Unity

"They are mine."

She could not understand why Hollandaise could not understand. Deszeld bared her teeth again, tongue lashing out in annoyance when Hollandaise put her hand on the bed. Her tail twitched in agitation. Deszeld hated repeating herself.

"You are being difficult."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:34 am
"I am not being difficult, Deszeld. I do not understand what makes your things above touching and yet you touch mine." Something about the dragon ghoul made her bolder, more stubborn. There was a strange feeling of safety - Deszeld, she felt would not harm her by tearing off a leaf or a flower. Someone who loved plants as much as she obviously did seemed more inclined to be careful about this sort of thing. She pulled her hair over one shoulder, combing through it with her fingers. Shooting Deszeld a glance, she pointedly sat down on Des' bed and crossed her legs.

"I apologize for breaking into your room, but not for touching your things."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:40 am
The Semblance of Unity

"Fine. Then you are mine now, and since you are mine it is fine for you to touch my things because you are one of them."

There. That made everything make sense.

Deszeld stepped closer to Hollandaise, her forked tongue tasting the air for changes.

"It also means that I can do whatever I like to you, since you are my thing here in my room on my bed, Hollandaise."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:48 am
Hollandaise blushed and stared up at Deszeld with wide eyes. "W-what? I cannot be your.. your thing! You cannot just d-do things to me- " Whatever those things might be. Probably organizing or something. Sure, organizing. Her mind raced and her flush deepened, her mouth popping open as if to say something else.

With a snap she closed her mouth and hopped up off the bed, stumbling only a little, and tried to duck around the looming ghoul. With Hollandaise, it was fight, fight, fight, until she get in over her head and abruptly, it was time for flight.

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:05 am
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld's hand lashed out and she caught Holly's wrist.

"Where are you going? My things belong in my room. With me."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:12 am
"How would you make me stay in your room? I have my own room." She jerked at Deszeld's hold. To be fair, the dragon;'s room was much, much better than Hollandaise's. ...but she wanted to be able to choose. It was the principle of the matter.

pinchmonsterr

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:30 am
The Semblance of Unity

"I am bigger than you. I am stronger."

Deszeld released Holly's wrist.

"But I am very good to my things, so I will let you leave. This time."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:41 am
Hollandaise stared at Deszeld for a very few, very long seconds. She licked her lips, bit them, opened her mouth as if to speak, and instead, scooted out the door. It was likely the wisest choice.

pinchmonster

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces