View Results

Ouma Kokichi

Fuzzy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Sooooo, if anyone's still alive in this place and is still with this hell of a webcomic, how do you feel about the gigapause ending? I know I'm stoked smile biggrin yum_shrimp yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:09 am
If anything, I'm kinda glad Homestuck has prolonged its ending a bit. Considering my interest in Homestuck somewhat lessened over the hiatus, I'm having trouble getting fired up over the news. Though I still plan on reading it! And I'm sure that when the regular/whatever kind of upd8 come, this place with liven up again.  

Asexual Axolotl

OG GO

Ouma Kokichi

Fuzzy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:12 pm
Scythe and Stitches
If anything, I'm kinda glad Homestuck has prolonged its ending a bit. Considering my interest in Homestuck somewhat lessened over the hiatus, I'm having trouble getting fired up over the news. Though I still plan on reading it! And I'm sure that when the regular/whatever kind of upd8 come, this place with liven up again.

My I hope so, I would love to see this forum bubble up again from this Upd8! I myself am also waiting for a lot of other places to bubble up too! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:44 pm
SkeletonHeaven
Scythe and Stitches

My I hope so, I would love to see this forum bubble up again from this Upd8! I myself am also waiting for a lot of other places to bubble up too! lol

What timing! It seems as though there was an update. I only see a handful of people excited, but I guess I'm a few hours late to the party? Just 1 page and the servers are down (but that was to be expected). At least the page can easily be found on tumblr or something..  

Asexual Axolotl

OG GO

Hiacinth

Feral Fatcat

18,875 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:00 am
Tell me at least some of you are active-ish and have seen the latest upd8! I'm all kinds of upset and wired about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:13 pm
SO HOW ABOUT THAT GAME OVER FLASH, HUH? HAHA WAS REALLY GOOD DON'T YOU THINK? Hahahahanoimnotcrying  

Ouma Kokichi

Fuzzy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Mrs_Brendon_Urie69

Feline Cat

1,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:07 am
I just got a gigapause. It's called Dani Strider
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:46 am
I've been trying to get some friends hooked on it and I'm glad the gigapause ended so that they don't have to sit around for it. I know way too many people who fell out of the fandom during the gigapause cry  

PandaPerfectionist

Liberal Informer

3,900 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
GaiaStuck

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items