Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Assassins Creed Hood Template Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skyterra47

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:36 pm
I have a complete assassins costume, Hood and all, however, the hood I have is made of such a thick material, I cannot wear it regularly. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a template? I am keeping the hood that I have, and I have the fabric I need.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:45 pm
Good Luck in finding a template that you can use for your outfit. Hopefully one of our members can help you out. I've never seen the Assassins Creed series before but I have heard good things about it. Feel free to post any photos of your outfit on the guild in the cosplay photos thread. I'm curious as to what your costume looks like.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:30 pm
skyterra47
I have a complete assassins costume, Hood and all, however, the hood I have is made of such a thick material, I cannot wear it regularly. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a template? I am keeping the hood that I have, and I have the fabric I need.

There's a couple of options that you have for this. You can take tracing paper and try to make your own pattern off of your current hood. If you do, make sure that you label your pattern pieces and give yourself room for the hem.

Here's a couple of thattutorials hopefully can help. Let me know if you have questions!!!!  
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games