Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
House on the Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:38 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Upon hearing the shogons name Michael turned around and bowed to his shogun. He continued listening to the shogun and when his offers were made ti the other two he lifted his hood back up and attempted to duck into the shadows so he would not get in the way of their talk. In his mind he was glad that the two would attempt to help the fire country in the upcoming war. He was a little uncertain about what their village would say if they found out about Armand and his female friend's betrayal. Deciding to stop adjusting his headband he lifted it fully up so his new eye was visable if he were to lift his head.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used:
Chakra :250  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was intrigued by their response to his offer. Truthfully, Shinsei accepted nothing at face value; their acknowledgment of his offer meant little to him, and so did their current response. They could shift their attitude as they pleased, perhaps after already accepting Shinsei's own generosity. Due to this, he did not become over-eager, over-excited, or too willing to indulge in their requests, or requirements. Armand on one hand seemed simple enough -- unknown favor afterwards for a favor at hand. That was something he could accept, mostly because the man accepted payment after the completion of this "task". With Masako . . . well, her own response was fair, but only if she paid for it. "Do you know what Karnata is? It's a dynasty of Uchiha that rose to prominence during a civil war within the Fire Country. We were originally known as the Uchiha dynasty, but due to rising tensions, we conformed and split off from that family. My ancestors, and I myself, are all Uchiha. And so -- our histories and futures are deeply tied into those intricate, red eyes." He did not speak as if he could weightlessly, effortlessly obtain what she wanted. Instead, he only went as to say that he was tied in with her request; this was his family, their eyes his own.

You could consider Shinsei to be a dual man -- one Enemy, one Friend, Uchiha and Heiland, Shinsei and Kleine. Funny enough, despite one siding against the other, it was the "Kleine" within that felt so discouraged from the idea of hunting down a sharingan wielder and handing to Masako their eye. That was family. He didn't want to go against family -- he had never willed it. "I suppose before I give you what you want, I'll tell you what I really want. It's not for you to spread blood across the walls of the village or sear your blade into Kya's heart. I won't ask of you anything so . . . grievous. Instead, I'm asking you one simple thing: if in case Kya or other prominent figures in grass do decide to attack Konoha, you will betray them and join me. In fact, you can feel completely free to tell this to your Kusakage, if you would be so bold. I don't want a war between our two villages. And, if it does happen, I want to crush your Queen with the humiliation of nails to the flesh. This is my insurance that we will not go to battle, or, I will defeat her in the ensuing battle. Do you understand? I want Kusa to mind its own business." This was a war for domination overseas; for islands and resources, spheres of influence.

Shinsei sought to control regions beyond here, and in order to do that, he had to invest time, money and soldiers to lands far south and west. Konoha was not in a position to deal with the threat of Kusagakure. Even if it were to win a defensive war against the powerful nation, they would have to cease their rise into the status of a global power. He could not afford that. "Your Kusakage has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan of her own. She owes that to me. In response, she promised a truce between our nations. Yet -- I know her character. I don't believe it will last. I believe that the increase of her power by my gift has only motivated her to oppose me. I won't make the mistake of giving another a tool to be used without payment upfront yet again. I will give you your sharingan, but only if you are called into battle to my side. If not, then it's fine for either of us, isn't it? You don't lose anything, and I don't lose anything. Or, if it comes to it and I need you, I gain victory and you an extension to your power. That's the most mutually beneficial offer I can manage to surmise, and it's the only one I'll put forward. So, Masako . . . do you accept?" He looked at her, his eyes staring intently. He crossed his arms, the wall of psychic energy fading from the front entrance so that he could -- inevitably -- leave when the deal was struck, or destroyed.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 am
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxA devilish grin spread across her face as she listened to what Shinsei had to say. She didn't think it would really be as easy as simply asking for it, but this could work out well in her favor. She was already in a dangerous position, having had harmed another member of the village, and threatened the life of another. This was her out, her way to start over fresh again in a new place. "You are a shrewd negotiator and drive a very hard bargain, Shinsei of the Karnata. I would expect nothing less of someone in your position. You have my word that when the time comes, I will answer your call to arms." She looked at Armand who still seemed to be lounging in his chair before returning her gaze to Shinsei. "Do you require anything else at this time?"

xxxxx

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 235/235
                                                                              Sp:6 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              • Hanaton are stronger by one rank.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons/angels inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • All medical jutsu are increased in strength by one rank
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

Kanno Shane

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:26 pm

User Image

Armand pushed himself up and off the chair. "Masako, meet me upstairs when you've finished up~" With those few words, he meandered upstairs and into the bathroom, clearing a space and making sure any stray objects were organized neatly somewhere else. There was work to be done soon, but Masako would be needed for it. She had the correct...abilities.

(Chakra): 157/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael sat down on a couch in the house and just continued to watch as the others went about their business. As he sat there Michael wondered as to where his wife had gotten to and what was going to happen with the villages and the war that he was hearing about.

Jutsu used:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:26 am
-exit- and s**t. don't wait on me. deal is done. bai  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:36 pm
                User Image

xxxxxMasako waited until Shinsei had walked all the way out of the house, shutting the door behind him before going upstairs to where Armand was waiting. "Don't think less of me for taking the deal. We all desire something or other in this world and he gave me my way to obtain it, as well as an out. Now, what do you want? You wouldn't have called me up here unless it was important to you." She looked at him, tilting her head, waiting for an answer. "Well?"

xxxxx

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:45 pm

User Image

Armand shook his head. "We all want something. I want freedom...but I'm not about to turn my back on the only place that's offered me a home. Not until my debt's been paid~" Reaching into his pocket, he placed the vial that Michael had given him a couple minutes ago. Inside the vial, it contained a single sharingan eye. "Now, I know you wanted one, and you probably could steal this one whenever you please...but you do owe me for a few things. Consider this redeeming a favor. I need you to get it into my system~"

A bone of blade lanced out of his finger, pointing toward his right eye. "If you'll do all the...'wiring up', I'll do the hard part and carve away a space for you to use. It'll be quicker than usual tools, I can assure you...unless you have something better to use~"

(Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:24 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael listened to Armand and Masako from downstairs before sighing and walking upstairs. Looking at his friend he knew how it felt to be in this position, sort of. "Armand I am sorry but I was able to hear your conversation from downstairs, and all I want to know is what is holdin' you back? If you don't care for the Hidden Grass Village, then leave. If the only thing keepin' you here are a few debts, maybe I could help or some other people I know. Armand we have known each other what, almost two years now? At least from before the nations goin' to near war on each other, and if you ever need help, don't hesitate to ask. I am only tryin' to help you my friend, sorry for interruptin' your conversation." With that he turned and began heading back downstairs.

Jutsu used:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:12 am

User Image

Armand didn't see any harm in allowing Michael to come upstairs. After all, it was him who gave the eye. Armand could only shrug. "No, you have me figured wrong. I care for the grass. I've grown to become very attached to it, and I love its people. But...I am shackled~" He couldn't go on an exposition as to why...it wasn't allowed. Chimera was to remain secret.
                                                                    "It would be nice to have some free will. Some freedom to go where I please. To interact how I want. This seems to be a calm before the storm...so I might slip out soon and go somewhere far away. I need to see the world, you know?~" A sudden idea popped into his head. Mostly, concerning the debt he owed Michael. With a few minutes of concentration, a broadsword of bone would slowly protrude from his thigh and break off when it was finished. He gestured for Michael to pick it up. "That's your repayment, you might find it useful. I appreciate your helpful offers, but this is something I must deal with myself~"

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:54 pm
                User Image

xxxxxMasako looked at the thin blade of bone for a moment before waving her hand over a nearby table, summoning her medical tools. Arrayed on the table was what now appeared to be a deadly assortment of medical tools, among other things. Masako picked up a very sharp looking scalpel and what appeared to be a spoon. "I shouldn't have to tell you this, but this is going to hurt. A lot. I would give you something to dull the pain but, you know, your body would simply flush out of your system instantly." And without hesitation, she immediately jammed the spoon looking device behind his eye and began to slowly pull it out, before quickly slicing the optic nerve with the scalpel. She then uncorked the Sharingan and placed it gently into the socket, using her hands to gently reconnect the nerves and allow Armand's own natural healing abilities to kick in. She gently placed the eye back inside its socket, the whole process of the surgery taking less than 45 seconds. However, even as short as it was, the pain would be immense and unimaginable.

xxxxx

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael stared at the blade and then picked it up. He had heard of Kaguya Blades being some of the best in the world and smiled, which quickly left his face as he watched the Kunochi dig the spoon into his eyeball socket. He remembered the pain that he felt not even a few hours ago and that was with a metric s**t ton of pain meds and time to let them effect him. It literakly made his legs shake as he imagined Armand's pain without even a slight bit of medicine to help soothe the pain. "Hey Masako, how come Armand cannot take pain meds to help him? When that question was answered Michael then climbed back downstairs and poured himself a glass of Vodka before downing it and waiting for Armand to recover ftom his surgery

Jutsu used:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:53 pm

User Image

Armand remained standing and mostly unflinching as it happened. He almost seemed...serene. Throughout the whole operation, the pain existed, and it hurt sure, but it was overwhelmed by something else. Some sort of internal warmth. "No, it's alright. It's nice to feel human from time to time~" Armand would tell Masako as she skillfully performed the operation. As soon as she was finished, the flesh would already begin to mend itself and would be fully healed in a minute or two.

Armand would breathe a sigh of relief as the pain stopped, but it was somewhat a bit more internalized. "Thanks. Consider us even~" He'd begin walking down the stairs, keeping his head leveled and unhurt. As Armand looked out the window, the sun was fully down and approaching midnight. Snow was falling rapidly, with the change of the seasons. "You're both welcome to stay as long as you like. A hire comes by weekly to stock and look after the place. However, I find that I am called to somewhere...new. Grass tires me. Thank you for everything today, I am glad to be around such company~" A plate of bone slid from his skull, covering his sharingan eye like a headband or eyepatch. With that final action, Armand opened the door and headed out into the cold.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael nodded to Armand and after he left he raised his hood again and stepped outside after saying his goodbyes to Masako. Taking flight he began to reattach his headband over his eye as he reached the fire country border, and was nearly hit by a sloppily thrown shuriken. Looking down he noticed an Anbu operative waving at him to come down. Landing, he remained quiet as the Anbu told him to return to the Hokage's Office at once. Nodding he retook to the skies and flew back to the office as fast as he could go.

Jutsu used:
(exit)  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points