Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ grp ] Do it Like a Dude (Cee/America/???) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:53 pm
"Nope," America popped her p and twirled her hair, voice and expression pleasantly vapid. "We're like doing the nerd thing, for like, school." Fluttering her lashes, she looked the tree person over curiously. "Are those like, shoes or your actual feet?"

iloveyoudie
SORRY
The Semblance of Unity
MY BAD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:45 pm
"Yeah.. " Rocco grunted, agreeing with his ghoul friend coolly. "We're smarter'n we look." His bobbing eyebrows didn't evoke a lot of confidence.

The eternal stoner in Cee couldn't help but asking, "What kinda plants you got?"

lizbot
sorry about her lol

the semblance of unity

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 pm
Hollandaise looked down at her feet, a puzzled expression crossing her face. Shoes? She had never thought about shoes before, because her barky skin was thick and protected against most things. Wriggling her toes, she thought that she would never be a Cinderella (Hollandaise was very into human fairy tales these days and how stupid everyone was in them). She glanced back up at the tiny fearleader. It pelased her how mismatched they were.

"They are my feet and my shoes, in a way. What are you wanting to research in the library?" And her attention was caught by the taller boil. "You look smart... enough." And they did - Amity wasn't all about smarts after all, and if these two could scare, well, then they had a leg up on her. A beautific smile blossomed onto her face as he asked about her plants.

"All kinds! I find I am most fond of succulents and cacti, personally - their thoughts always feel so warm to me. But also the small, flowering bushes; they are so lighthearted and sweet and -" Hollandaise spoke intently, recounting a strange little story of how a plant had told her, in feelings and flashes, that the Elders had decided she would come here. More or less. The plant had been nonspecific in only the way sweet honeysuckle was, although Hollandaise had appreciated the warning. As she talked, she walked, beckoning the two to follow her to the library.

"Oh," she said belatedly. "-what are you researching?"

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:28 pm
The tiny demoness smiled up at the tree girl, eyes wide with awe. "Well dang!" And then, clearing her throat, adjusted her voice back to classic valley girl, "Like, wow! Plants are totes way smarter than I thought! Maybe I should like, start talking to mine more often!"

With a swaying bounce, tiny hooves clicking along, she walked between the two figured that towered over her, and there was, perhaps a flash of annoyance. She hadn't been a truly short girl since she turned thirteen and shot up like a gangly weed. This was ridiculous, and it had her bringing her normal volume and personality from it's typical 11 to an amped up 13.

"Just like current events," a dramatic eye roll followed that had her swiveling her neck. "Hella boring, right? But maybe they'll have like the new Cursemo!" She reached up to pat Rocco's butt again, "I always take the quizzes to make sure he's staying in line." She shot the creature a wink and fingergun. "Name's Amy and this is my boo-bear, Rocco!"

iloveyoudie
The Semblance of Unity

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:27 am
Rocco grunted, "Hnrgh.. I know da 5 secrets ta keepin yer ghoul happy. I ain't need no magazine.." One of Amy's pigtails got tugged. "Keep on our studies, babe."

Cee was enjoying being towering and took the opportunity to get as much of a view of her surroundings as she could. Next time she came she'd be able to pull off 'comfortable on campus' just a tad easier. The library, she assumed, was ahead and where their guide was leading.

"What's yer name ghoul?" The question was aimed at the tree girl. "What's yer like.. race er whatever? You just talk ta plants?"

lizbot

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:42 pm
Hollandaise realized suddenly she had never introduced herself, had never asked their names, nothing.

"Ah, my name is Hollandaise. I apologize. I just.... rambled on." Hollandaise cleared her throat creakily. "I am a Green warder and yes, I talk to plants, although I do not just talk to plants. Most cannot. It is really such a... shame. You two are demons? Although you seem much less arrogant than those I've met previously." Carefully, she scanned them each in turn, still vaguely disappointed that neither were green or planty in the least. Her head titled slightly as the library loomed in the distance. Her eyes curiously flicked first to Rocco, then Amy. Staying in line, pleasing ghouls?

"Quizzes? For what? I would like to know how to make ghouls happy," she said in a conspiratorial whisper.

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:30 am
"We're just like, totally eggcellent creeple," Amy chirped cheerfully, her mouth a toothy grin and eyes all wide innocence.

Leaning in slyly, she went on, "Oh, for all sorts of things. When to be extra saucey, the right way to butter up a boil or ghoul, how to keep creeple from like poaching your boo."

iloveyoudie

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:43 am
"HA!" Rocco barked in a Cee-like fashion. "All ghouls need is a big macho around," he flexed an arm, "and givin em the good d-" he made a lewd gesture but was momentarily distracted (saving them from whatever the end of that sentence was) by some student with da booty walking by. It earned a head turning stare.

"Hollindays," His pronunciation was harsh, "how long you been here? How you like it?"

the semblance of unity

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:04 pm
"You seem very wise in these matters, Amy. I have no doubt in your, ah, excellency. You must teach me one day. I am not very good with ghouls." There was something very like a glowing respect in her eyes. And her hands fluttered excitedly. "But why would I allow anyone to paoch another student? Student should not eat each other."

After a moment, Hollandaise looked curiously at Rocco. She did not correct his saying of her name - it was, after all, not even her real name. She had not told anyone here her name; she did not know if she ever would. "I have been here for a few months. I do not like it, but I have no choice. Tell me - what manner of gift is the d? Or... is that one of those... innuendoes that my friend warned me of?" Her eyes narrowed and she abruptly shifted Rocco a little closer to Zar and Nahm in her mind.

"Are you two not from this school?"

lizbott

illoveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:21 pm
"I'm hella good with ghouls," the demoness grinned up, hands on hips. "You havin' ghoul problems? Definitely I'm the one to ask, Rocco here has his assets," she reached out to pat them reassuringly. "But I'm like totally the brains, the B to his D. If I wore glasses I could be a total like nerd, you know?"

The smile widened at the question of schools and for a moment, America wracked her brain to remember the name of another school in the area and then just settled for, "We're like, thinking of transferring. It gets old, being the big fish in a small pond."

iloveyoudie
The Semblance of Unity

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:20 am
"Yeah like.." Rocco did his duty as they approached the library and grabbed the door, opening it easily for the ghouls like a proper gentlemonster. "I heard this is like the joint ta be if you wanna learn about humans or go ta the human world."

His eyes darted to Amy briefly and then to Holly with a grin. "Like best teachers an s**t right?"

lizbot

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:10 pm
"Why are you speaking in letters? It is quite unnecessary." She shot the two of them a puzzled look. The B to his D? The bizzare to his dangerous? The bird to his... dongle? Hollandaise had no clue what these demons were going on about. She stepped through the door with a whispered thank you to Rocco. Libraries were for quiet times.

"There's an entrance to the underground hto springs around the side of the library," she said, voice still lowered. She shrugged, causing the leaves on her shoulders to rustle. "As for teachers, I don't know many. I, ah, don't have too many acquaitances here. But I did not have a choice in coming here. In any event, is there something here you are looking for?"

Lizbot

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:22 pm
"Cause it's like...how we talk. A slang thing," Amy answered easily as she gazed around the library. Awwww just lookit all the cute monster nerds. Something with too many eyes and limbs walked past and she tried not to make a face. "If you show me where the magazine rack is, I can like, totally give you advice on making friends n'stuff."

And gather a bunch of things to hand over to the Life and Death nerds for scanning and archiving before the weird started changing into semi-normal. It was the sort of research that simply involved shopping, and not even the weird hell shopping like going to get cafeteria groceries or clothes for silly-a** golem Leads.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:00 am
"Yeah she's like friggin ace with that s**t.." Rocco's eyes now wandered from the too-many armed thing to some thing without arms, and ghosty hovering hands instead.

"Thanks Holly-days." She got a wink, a finger gun, and then he grunted and adjusted his tight pants. How did guys manage to look fab and be comfortable with junk down there?

The library signs clearly marked the aisles (though the subject matter, while similar to Deus library, was out of control) and the demon peered for anything interesting, anything that would be of benefit.

"You gals mind if I wander?" A short skirt walked by and once more there was a head turn. Rocco coughed. "I'll be good babe. Promise."

lizbot

the semblance of unity

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff