[PRP] Seduction (Filou/Aile)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:47 pm
Very little bothered Aile really. Pridelessness? No big. Alone? Who cared?

Most littermates felt she was odd and a little creepy, and the female didn't care, instead doing whatever she wanted and walking along idly with a neutral look on her face, stretching every so often and purring.

Recently, he had taken to roaming nights while confronted with damnable insomnia, and the female was in full insomniac form that evening, trotting along before stopping for a drink.

Maybe something woukd break monotony.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:07 pm
More strangers near their pridal lands? Filou was no guard, but he was beginning to think he might have to start acting as one. Too many were slipping into their territory as of late. This one was... well, a bit bright in places, and cool colors, but at least she did have a dark pelt.

However, if she was as crazy as the two recently-taken nats... well, color meant nothing in that case.

"Hold," he called out as he neared the stranger. "You're in claimed territory. do you realize this?"  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:12 pm
Aile was surprised by being greeted by a male, in all honesty - more to hear she'd intruded. The female blinked, head tilting before she had the decency to realize she hadn't paid attention again and hung her head respectfully, looking ashamed. Father often warned roaming could lead to being enslaved and now was a reminder she was now at risk. Well, it was her mistake. She'd own up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." She admitted. "I... Didn't notice. I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:17 pm
Well, she certainly seemed sincere enough. And accidents did happen... He could chase her off, warn her away from this direction. But she was a dark pelt. Even if such a mild-mannered (appearing) female bore no demon of her own, she could certainly throw demonic cubs - and it would be foolish to chase away a potential ally in paranoia due to two insane lionesses.

"Accidents happen," he said, keeping his voice low, but soothing rather than threatening. "And you have no trespassed very far, at that. However," he paused, stepping closer to her and inspecting her curiously.

"Not paying attention is a dangerous habit to cultivate. There are others who would kill you as soon as they looked upon you. Surely you would not risk being taken down as unaware as a preybeast on a moonless night?"  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:23 pm
"Oh, thank goodness." Aile sighed in releif, then looked awkwardly around.

"Eh... Try not to. It happens. Kind of flinchy." She shrugged, and smiled to him.

"I'm going to admit, I had some insomnia tonight. I'm Aile, and you are?" She smiled a bit, somewhat shy. He seemed nice enough. A friend?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:41 pm
"Insomnia? And you're traveling alone?" Filou's concern was mostly feigned, because he could not and would not welcome a stranger into the pridal lands. "That's very unwise... Aile." He tilted his head and sniffed the air cautiously, ears twitching as he listened for any potential approaching pridemates.

"You may call me Filou," he said, offering what he thought was a charming smile.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:56 pm
Aile shrugged.

"Plenty to think about. I tried visiting home, but my home pride is gone. I'm a rogue, and possibly a bit too odd to fit in." She smiled, and bowed politely. My, he was a charming gentleman.

"Is it alright to pass along the borders? I mean no harm, and I'm just roaming for the time being." She admitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:57 am
"Stay outside of the claimed territory," Filou said, slowly determining that yes, this female might be worth keeping around - at least for a little while. He wouldn't drag her into the pride itself - not until he knew more about her - but in this case, he could both keep an eye on the stranger and also ensure she stayed out of trouble.

...It certainly didn't hurt that it looked like she could possibly bear very strong, demonic cubs, if things worked out to the best possible course.

"Don't poach from within our lands," he added, sniffing at her curiously. "So long as you keep to those rules, I will attempt to see that no harm comes to you."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:58 am
"I can do that." Aile smiled gently. "And I don't believbe in poaching, I promise that."

Such a kind male. She'd have to do something nice for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:06 pm
"It has little to do with your beliefs," Filou cautioned, pleased with how well this female listened - but also displeased that there appeared to be no fight in her. No fire. Ergo, no demon. Still, she could mother them, and another body could be helpful regardless.

"Rather, it's that you would be lucky if you were killed over such a crime."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:11 pm
Aile's brow raised, and she smirked a bit, padding over and licking his cheek.

"You're sweet to worry." She said gently.

"But I'm okay. I promise - I know how to defend myself." She half-ghrinned. "I avoid trouble due to good manners, not out of any cowardice. After all, a lone little girl out alone? That's insanity without others. And since I tend to be alone.... Yeah, I can hold my own, you could say. I just dislike trouble."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:29 pm
"I was simply making you aware of the risks," Filou crooned politely. My, she was a confident one. Perhaps, she had potential after all...

"Regardless, do take care, dear Aile," he said, and twitched his tail momentarily. "These are not lands to take risks near. My pride is very often unkind to outsiders, particularly those they suspect of breaking rules."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:55 am
"Well you can be assured I won't break rules." Aile grinned, leaning in and smiling. "I'm sure someone kind and warm with good manners could teach me just a little so I don't cause trouble." She said softly. Besides, he was cute. Hopefully he got her damn hint.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:03 pm
"Perhaps," Flou agreed amicably, and proceeded to wash his face as he thought over the matter. "But mayhaps you would settle for the advice of a knave and a charlatan? Because I'm afraid you'll find the kind, warm, mannerly very rare in these lands."  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:05 pm
"I can accept that." Aile chuckled. "If you can accept the pupil's a low-class pervert."

Shj4 admitted it, she wasn't perfect at all. But still-- since they were being truthful...  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games