Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image

The large, dark blue lion blinked slowly. Peering outside he could barely see the moon peer into his den between trees. He groaned softly, a migraine had solidified earlier in the day and Taranis was fully aware of what was about to happen. It only took moments for him to begin his trek, he would not have the vision near his den, if he could help it. The weakened state it left him in was hard enough to deal with without everyone asking how he was.

Once he had reached a small stream, one with which he become familiar with, he began to relax. Within moments it all began, the same ugly process as normal. These days his visions were foggy, nothing the lion could actually remember, but they were also physically ruthless. His eyes were staring ahead, blood shot and in a terrible amount of pain and his whole body was tense.

It was during these times that he prayed he would not be found, wouldn't be viewed. Unfortunately, it was also the times that he was sought after. Everyone seemed to want to speak with him when he was at his worst.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yamilet's sleek body moved quickly through the pride. She was a merchant and had been out trading all day but she knew when she left that Taranis had been feeling on well and now she was trying to make good time to get back to his side.

Having been with him since they were just cubs Yamilet had seen what the headache would bring on and she hated to leave Taranis when she saw the symptoms start but she also knew she had a job to do for their home and that was what was most important.

She knew that Taranis liked to be left alone when he was like this but she decided that didn't apply to her as she moved towards the den. Looking for darkly colored male.

Greenie EA

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:33 pm
Fog, nothing but fog. It was almost as terrible as the pain that the tense body and eyes brought him afterwards. Not being able to know what was going on, what would happen or what has happened. The drama was all very exhausting and it was often what drove the vision to cease, he worried that one day he wouldn't come out of it, but today would prove not to be that way.

Sooner than he had imagined he was free from the grasp of his vision. "Yet another bout of time wasted to that fog." He growled soon as he was in control of his aching body once more. The anger quickly adjusted and he simply groaned. A sudden need for water over took him and he was standing, in his agony, to move for the stream. It was not by mistake that he chose this area.

"One day I'll grasp them." He admitted his temporary defeat with a glare to the rippling water. His vision was not all returned yet and he slowly closed his eyes to allow them to rest. At this point he dropped his rump to the ground once more and simply looked like a very sad excuse of a lion.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:45 pm
Yamilet made it to the den in time to see Taranis move towards the stream. She smiled seeing him, despite spending the better part of her life with him he still made her smile, she figured this was a good thing, she hadn't grown bored of him yet. Her own family hadn't been as strong, she had stayed with her father while her mother had moved on she hadn't known her too well. Yamilet had always imagined when she had a family of her own they would stick together.

She moved quickly to the males side now and sat down in the dirt beside him and gave him a quick nuzzle. "Hello Taranis." she said gently. She could see that his eyes were still squeezed shut and she sighed, at times she wished that he would give up on this desire to control whatever these visions were they just didn't seem good for him.

"Any luck?" she asked finally, she didn't want to encourage him but at the same time she was curious and wanted to know how he had gotten on.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:57 pm
Quickly he acknowledged the physical companionship of his mate, she was one of the few things that seemed to help calm him almost immediately after even his worst visions. "None, not even in the slightest. Luck will never steer herself towards me it seems." The movement caused a quick groan to release itself from his maw and he relaxed into a position against Yamilet.

"Thank you for coming."

His voice had become a whisper, almost as though he had been broken. He knew how his mate felt, was aware of how he must appear and how much she must worry. But, if he had gained anything from his Father it was his ego. At one point in his life he had been told he would never have control of this. Now it had become an almost obsessive project.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:34 pm
] Yamilet scanned the male with her crystal blue eyes, they were filled with worry and she knew that no matter what she said she was unlikely to change the males mind on the matter, but that din't mean that she wouldn't try her damnedest.

"You know you don't have to keep trying, I love you just the way you are." she said sweetly, it was playing dirty to bring her love into it, but it wasn't like she hadn't tried it before. Sighing she turned her blue eyes to him again a little hope mingled in the worry.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:41 pm
Taranis opened his eyes slowly and gathered in the glassy view before him. The stream had settled from his previous drink and his reflection was no longer alone. When he stared hard enough he saw that Yamilets reflection was looking straight at him. He glanced up, meeting pleading eyes even before she spoke he knew what she would have to say.

"I cannot give up pursuing what could possibly be a gift. What if it helps us?" He inquired to her quietly, using his own version of love against her. This was the same conversation that had been shared many times and even with how repetitive it seemed he still enjoyed it. "If I could see into our futures and save us, would you not be grateful?"

That last statement, he regretted it before he had even spoke. He thought highly of himself, highly of what he could do and was often caught saying things to taunt others. He tried desperately not to be this way around Yamilet, but more often than not his personality bloomed and rotten flowers filled his words.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:08 pm
Yamilet sighed she knew that Taranis felt strongly about these visions, but as she saw it plenty of individuals got around without any sort of advantages like being able to see the past or future or anything like that. She didn't see why she though Taranis thought it was such a great thing when it made him so sick.

"I know that you want to help others, the pride, me. It would be great if it worked but it doesn't work it just makes you sick." she huffed, she didn't want to have this fight again, she just wanted to see Taranis, she had had a long day of trading and was home now, If only there was a way she could help him. If he could have these visions without getting sick the way he did, she would whole heartedly support him in his quest to make them clearer but that just wasn't the case.

"I am more worried about you than everyone else in the world." she told Taranis, cuddling into his side a little.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:44 pm
Than the fight almost started...

Taranis knew better than this, he ought to shut down the whole production and move on, it would cure many of the couples issues if anything. But he simply could not get passed the possibilities and his own need to have this, no matter who ached around him. For that he did appreciate Yamilet. Her patience had survived many trials, most were on his side that she had to put up with. Most things simply faded, like the fads they were, this was a little closer to home though.

"It will work!" An anger flared deep within, he had moved away from Yamilet slightly and stared at her, his eyes had begun to relax and take on a nicer color, but they were still sore. "You must understand! I am capable of anything m'dear. Including this temporary set back." Had it been anyone else he would have ripped them apart verbally with such a snappy remark, but he knew she meant well and so he forcefully calmed himself down with a deep sigh.

"I know you are Yami.. I know because you are the only person on this planet who can see passed simple words and terribly agitated appearances. Many days I wonder how you have done it all these years, but I appreciate it."

Those words would likely never be said to another individual ever. Yamilet was his end game, he'd love no other after her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Yamilet sighed, this was going to be a battle that would never end clearly. The only ending would him finally gaining the control that he needed, and in the mean time she might as well suck it up and get use to it. The only thing she could do was support him and care for him when the headaches became too much.

She knew that in his own way he loved her and that she was the most important thing in her life. After all she was about the only one that could stand him half the time.

"Come on dear. Lets go back to the den its about time for bed anyways she said." noting the ever darkening sky. There was no use in fighting anymore she would just have to learn to except the way things were.

nessiaing

[IC] Væringjar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff