Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Mischief comes in pairs (Night/Aniu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:42 pm
When he turned and caught her kiss, Aniu squeaked in surprise. She brought her hands up, covering her lips almost as if she'd been shocked. The ghoul stared at him wide eyed for a moment before once again laughing. "So I see... I don't think I've ever met someone who lived off affection as much as you do. You already stole it... Guess I can't say no at this point right? But, I told you I was real. The real thing is always better then the dream." Aniu sighed quietly to herself. "You are definitely one smooth operator. Some ghouls might have been mad about that... Luckily, I don't mind."

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:09 pm
Night stared back, but there was a really smug sort of grin playing on his lips.

"I loveeeeeeeeeeee affection." He nuzzled into her hair, breathing in her pumpkiny scent. yes, nuzzling, affection. Please pet him more. "The real thing really is! I like it! No more dreams for me yeah?" He grinned again and then looked down at her.

Surprisingly, the cat chuckled loudly. "I would've just disappeared! Because I am a ghost so like..." He started to phase away, with just his white grin and glowing green eyes...even then, those disappeared. AS a third year, he had mastered the whole concept of disappearing.

He waited a moment before moving behind her and whispering..."Boo!" And then laughing.

[Mistress_Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:37 pm
Again the ghoul laughed as he nuzzled against her hair, her own arms reaching up around his neck and playing with the edges of his own dark hair.. Night seemed to be really good at making her do this. Let's hope the ghost didn't get sick of the sound any time soon. "No more dreams..." She agreed. "Unless they are about pranks. Or just random things... Those are still good to have."

And then he was transparent, see through. She blinked, staring at his eyes for a long moment before she brought both them and her arms down. Then he was gone all together. Aniu stared at the space for a moment before reaching out with an open hand as if she expected him to be there still. Solid. He had been there after all. He'd been real and solid just as she was. Her fingers closed around nothing. The ghoul hadn't mastered that yet, if at all.

Then Night was whispering in her ear and Aniu let out a loud squeak, almost like a mouse as she jumped. "I like it better when I can see you. Come back. I'm going to have to buy you a bell so I can track you..." ...Would that even work?

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:40 am
"Dreams are o-kaaaaaaaay~ But most of the time, I have those nightmares. About the past and stuff." Dreams of being in a bag, of water.

Sometimes about the humans, the torture. The horseman and the gems.

That was heavy stuff though and Aniu deserved and needed love and affection! He was a cat! He could dole it out accordingly. "Anyways, okay! I will appear...soon..." He continued to walk around her before stopping back in the original position in front.

His phasing slowly materialized into his normal form, with a even wider grin. "I like it better when I can see you too, but I'm kind of a creeper and stuff!"

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 pm
"Real thing's better." She reminded him. "How bout now rather then sooner??" Aniu said, her eyes shifting from left to right as she tried to figure out exactly where the tom cat was. "Come on, no more nightmares. You're suppose to dream of good things. Happier times, not sad." When Night phased back, Aniu shoved her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. "Yer just lucky I'm as equally affectionate as you." She'd totally just play off any "creeper and stuff" as him being a cat. He was doing what he knew. "Now shut up." She said as she pulled her face out of his chest, only to rock forward on her toes, lean up and kiss him.

Nyxtsuki Moon
The lovey dovey is strong with these two

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas