Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Walk to Remember (Pachyr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:04 pm
He took Pachua's hand and threaded their fingers together as they slipped from the main hall, Llyr leading his boilfriend down the corridor and out into the yard just outside. It was breezy and cool, a gentle breeze tousling his hair, and he turned to look at the other boil, smiling happily.

"Tell me more about yourself," he said. "I would like to know more."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:23 pm
“Ah…oh…” he said and ducked his head. “It… I mean, you might not like it, I mean, you know ME, it’s…. um.” He flustered, then leaned into Llyr’s side as they walked.

“…I’m not sure where to start.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:36 pm
Llyr drew Pachua's hand to his lips and kissed his fingers, lingering for a moment before he lowered them again. "I wish to learn...more about the boil that I love," he said softly, and the word made him flush, a mixture of shyness and pleasure filling him.

Llyr gave a small hum of thoughtfulness. "Tell me some of your favorite things."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:50 pm
“Ah…Heh…” He nodded relaxing some, less worried about speaking in regards to his home, their traditions. “Um… well, you know about swimming.” He grinned despite the flush rising in his cheeks turning pearlescent scales a light rose. “And you know I like YOU.”

“Um… I like… warm patches of sun that warm soft moss or wide stones…” He mused.
“I like… the old, old trees that are so wide that it hardly seems as though I could even grasp my tail if I wound around their base, because you can drape in the branches and just stay for hours.”

He pondered thoughtfully. “… I think, when I learn to fly better I’ll like that, because… the clouds are so…heavy and handsome; moody but soft seeming too. Like you really.

“What about you? Tell me some more about you as well.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:01 pm
"Yes, swimming is a wonderful habit to have," said Llyr sagely, giving a nod of approval; but it was slightly shifted by the fact that his cheeks had glowed a bright red at the rest of Pachua's statement. He gave the boil's hand another squeeze.

It was lovely to hear more about his new boilfriend; wonderful that he was able to learn so much about him, that he was able to have these little moments, these little secrets, this little time together. Llyr listened quietly as Pachua spoke, and it was beautiful to even hear.

"I wish there was more sun," he said. "And trees...trees are lovely old things that I feel have many stories to tell. I like the feel of them."

He blushed again, Llyr swaying a little. "I would like to go flying with you sometime again," he said, beaming at Pachua. "It was a most exciting experience, I would love to feel the wind like that one more time, the way the clouds and the sky looks from above..."

Llyr stopped walking and leaned down to tug at his shoes, pulling them off so that he could wiggle his toes in the cool grass beneath their feet. "I like the sky," he said, "especially when it rains, because then it smells like water. And I like the way the reflections of sunlight hit the surface of a lake."

He hummed a moment, and then stood back up, turning so that he was standing facing Pachua again. "I like you," he said happily, softly. "I like the way that you make me feel, all warm and safe and happy. I like flowers, especially the smell of them, and pretty things."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:20 am
“Flowers.” He nodded and smiled “All the pretty flower crowns you wear!” He looked thoughtful and then added “Oh! Someone said there was going to be a gardening club! We should sign up!” He looked enthused. “We could grow more flowers! I bet there are some that you haven’t even seen yet, and I bet we could find ways to even grow the kinds that grow near my home!”

He rocked up onto his toes as he spoke, wings rolling in a light flap as though he might take flight in his enthusiasm for something that would make Llyr happy. “And my dormitory has those beams that I like to drape on, I bet we could hang trailing flowers from them so no matter what room we were in you could have flowers, and we’d both know how to take care of them!”

The knowing there was something he could do, could learn that would bring joy helped him deal with the shyness that kept surging up when they spoke of how well tey felt towards each other.
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:38 am
Llyr rocked back on his feet, reaching out to take Pachua's other hand as an almost subconscious gesture, and now both of their hands were together and Llyr wove their fingers against each other, giving them a little squeeze.

"A gardening club?" he asked, eyes widening a little. "That sounds very interesting! I would like that very much, I think! I would like to see more of the flowers around, and I would like to see more beautiful things, especially the flowers near your home."

He would never tire of seeing Pachua's wings. They were pure beauty in their own way, glittering and glimmering and roiling with colors. "That sounds wonderful," Llyr breathed out happily. "I think hanging flowers from your room would make it smell very pretty too!"

It was still new; he felt blushy and awkward and emotional, more so than he normally was, when it came to Pachua. Llyr took a tiny step closer, and his cheeks were pink as he looked down at the other boil.

"You..." he said, and then stopped, struggling to voice the tiny insecurity he kept having. Llyr shifted his feet a little. "You do not...mind that we are...that I am taller than you, do...do you?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:24 pm
“Why would I mind that?” Pachua tilted his head to one side. “I’m the smallest of my whole family, not just white but a runt as well.” He laughed softly but there was a sad edge to it. “You don’t mind that I’m short do you?” He added cautiously.

His fingertips tickled at Llyr’s ribs.

“Besides… it’d be very silly if we were –exactly- the same height with not a scrap of difference for either of us to worry about. I think our noses would mash if we kissed.”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 pm
Llyr swung their clasped hands a little, looking a little embarrassed and flustered. "I do not mind your height," he said quickly, anxious to reassure Pachua. "I rather like that I am able to easily hold you," he added, his voice low, so that it was slightly a mumble, and he twisted a little at the tickling fingers, Llyr finally smiling again. He slid his arms around Pachua's neck and stepped forward, touching their foreheads together.

"I am glad," he said, and blushed, because kissing was still new to him. "I think you are most wonderful exactly the way you are. I do not wish to change you."

Llyr gave a small sigh of contentment, closing his eyes briefly. The wind ghosted around them, tousling his hair again.

"You are not a dream, right?" he murmured softly. "I sometimes...still dream of...of that night, in that room...and sometimes I wonder if this is all just...an illusion that I will someday wake up from, that I will find is a mistake. That we are still in that dark place."

He shuddered and pressed himself a little closer. "You are real. I must keep telling myself this."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:28 pm
“I am not a dream” he promised, in truth there were times where he felt that should his past catch up to him, no one would have any doubt that he was little more than a nightmare, and a coward at that.

“I am not a dream, and we have left that place behind, we are like…well they say there is a flower, a white water flower. It rises out of the darkest waters, think of us like that, because you, are most certainly a flower. Perfect, stronger than you seem, and wonderful.”

"No, I am not a dream, I promise."

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:50 pm
Pachua had a way with words that were reassuring and warm all at the same time. Llyr wasn't sure if it was because of how he felt towards the other boil or whether it had always been that way, but either way it was a wonderful feeling that crept up him and took over his heart.

He gave a little sniffle, blinking rapidly as he leaned back a little, and there was a slight dampness to his eyes as Llyr gave Pachua a watery smile.

"I really," he said, "really love you."

He leaned forward, cradling Pachua's face in his hands and kissed him fervently, fingers pressing into his hair, tangling in the colorful locks, and he let himself go a little further this time because they were alone, and his feelings were overwhelming him.

Llyr pulled back after a few moments, his cheeks rosy, and he trailed his fingers down the side of Pachua's face tenderly.

"Sometimes," he said softly, voice barely audible. "Sometimes I wish that I had family that I could introduce you to so that they would be able to see how wonderful you are."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:00 pm
Pachua’s face turned sad and he moved forward to wrap his arms and wings both around Llyr, pressing his face against the taller boil and listening to the sound of his heart beat for a long moment before he spoke.

“I… I wish I had a family that I could introduce you to.” He whispered back. “I wish it were… possible.” Possible though wasn’t even remotely the word he meant, he meant safe, but there was no way to say that without worrying Llyr further, and he would not do that.

“I love you too, I love you so much, I just… I couldn’t let them near you, so… so lets call the people here that we care about our family, then I’ve met your family, and you’ve met mine.” He squeezed a little tighter and then made himself ease off before he caused any pain.

“And… at least then I’d have family I trusted around you, is that… is that alright?”
kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:11 pm
Llyr burrowed himself closer to Pachua, his face against the other boil's hair, his arms tight around Pachua's neck and shoulders. He'd come to Amityville without anything at all - including his memories - which meant that for a while he'd been lost. And now he had Pachua, and he had the others, and it was like a little world of his own, safe and warm and secure.

Llyr pressed a little kiss to Pachua's temple. "I like the sound of that," he admitted shyly. "It would be a very small family, but...but it is still a family, right? It is still special even if it is small."

He nuzzled his nose against Pachua's affectionately. "Does this mean that you are my family as well?"

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:18 am
Pachua smiled and nodded. "Yes, I suppose it does." He said, the expression on his face one of delight.
"And besides, sometimes smaller families are more precious for being small, they can always grow as well, as we make new friends and care for more people we can learn to trust…"

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 pm
Llyr was beaming because it was too much for words, almost, and he squeezed Pachua tightly. "That is what I was thinking as well," he said happily. "You are precious to me, and we will grow and be happy together and find more people to care for."

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff