Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:34 am
Shikalee
PREACHER M4N
shikalee needs to calm down and needs to get some help.
back to the question, i think that naruto and his gang will become the next three sannin and then he will become hokage after that.
And you need to shut the ******** up. mrgreen
Ohnoes. I insulted you. So now you're going to ramble on about my sanity.
It doesn't make me wrong. You kids are obviously freaks with NO LIVES.

you have to be sane for us to talk about your sanity....just shut up and go do your own thing...leave this kinda discussion to the people who know what they are talking about...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:40 pm
Shikalee

So I was wrong.
HOWEVER, there's still no reason to b***h about it constantly if it's just a ******** anime.

Grow up. neutral
If you REALLY weren't just MAKING A POINT, you would have simply said the first sentence, and left it at that.
But INSTEAD, you had to be an a** and keep on going.
Because all Naruto freaks can do is talk until they start shitting out the wrong end.

Get a life. Srsly. lol
And I mean that to most of the people here.
No one realizes how STUPID it all REALLY is.
It's just something people LIKE, not a LIFE SOURCE.

Your just being ignorant and hypocritic...If it didn't matter to you period first of all, you wouldn't be replying to his message..Just because you don't care, doesn't mean others don't..Also, if you supposedly feel there is no point to argue and you really don't want to, you would not have just posted all that crap explaining it, then going into detail about flaming Naruto and all Naruto fans here..

He merely stated more information, correcting wrong things others had said and letting us all know a little bit more, but because hmm..I guess he was right and you were wrong, you consider him an a**..That is not "bitching," however, it is informing.."Bitching" is what you would happen to be doing if everyone else agrees..

I'll tell you this now, not to be whatever your thinking of replying over-dramatically, the thread is here to post what you have to say about this speific topic in Naruto, so if Naruto fans bug you so much, go elsewhere..Otherwise, deal with the fact that people are going to talk about Naruto in NARUTO GUILD.

'Nough said....

~~Gaara  

Repriev3

RubberDuckie50792

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:44 pm
......woah. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:36 pm
I'm a huge Kakashi fan so I hope he does. (even though Naruto will probably eventually do so.) W/e, Kakashi kicks a** w/Sharingan, and he gets much stronger later on! ^_^

(What the hell's up with all that flamming going on?!)  

Crazy_Fox007

Satch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:54 pm
1#Anime_Lover
Since when did Naruto go anywere?I'm at 176 and he's not going anywere.

He goes off for training, that's when the two-year time lapse happens  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:59 pm
Satch
1#Anime_Lover

It just takes a long time before Naruto becomes much stronger. (think of DBZ...) neways, just keep watching/reading anime/manga and you'll see for yourself!  

Crazy_Fox007

anime_merrick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:53 am
User Image
@ Shikalee's ranting. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:58 am
It will never happen...Kakashi will just forever be "Sharingan" Kakashi, and nothing more, though I do find it possible hat he may become a hero who sacrifices himself near the end and gets his name on the stone..I can just imagine Naurot and co. mourning his death..But then in the end instead of crying giving that proud smile and staring up at the sky...It's just gotta happen that way..Lol

It's pretty obvious where the next "Sannin-like" group will arise out of..As we all can see, Naruto has become Jiraiya's disciple and is learning his signature techniques (Rasengan, Frog-summon, etc..) Sakura has also become Tsnades student and is studying as a med-nin under her. Also, she is starting to kick a**, kinda and become a bit scarier, heh..Then, finally theres Sasuke, who is going down a very dark road with the cursed seal and so much contact and relations with Orochimaru if you think about it..Anyways, the 3 are looking much like going towards that kind of group, and history repeats itself..

Though it may just all be coincidental..Who knows..?  

Repriev3

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:59 am
If winning the arguement is what you want; by all means, TAKE IT!
That doesn't mean you aren't ASSHOLES for arguing over something as STUPID as a WORD, which is how this all STARTED. lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:13 pm
Satch
1#Anime_Lover

It was a 2 year time lapse?! eek I thought it was 3 sweatdrop  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Repriev3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:25 am
Shikalee
If winning the arguement is what you want; by all means, TAKE IT!
That doesn't mean you aren't ASSHOLES for arguing over something as STUPID as a WORD, which is how this all STARTED. lol

If it is so stupid, why were you posting here in the first place..? Why are you even in this guild..? The last thing Reprieve and the other mods would want is people joining then flaming other members for talking about Naruto..It's not about winning an argument, it's about letting you know the fact that none of us had bad intentions, wanted to make you look bad, or anything like that...He merely gave better information, and I'm merely telling you to either take your "bs" somewhere else. or calm down... Thank you..

~~Gaara  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces