[PRP] Lost Boys (Bavu x Mzuka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mzuka had been travelling for a while now, without any set direction.

He had considered trying to relocate that hybrid pride he had once stumbled upon, yet his lack of proper motivation made the subject dull. Additionally he pondered if they would want, or accept him among their ranks to begin with.

He had a history of stealing. He had a thing against female lions. His personality was subject to change at any given moment.

Suffice to say Mzuka felt a little at loss with his life. The disbandment of the bloodletters was taking a heavier toll on him then the leopon would care to admit.

That late morning, early afternoon, he had found himself staring at a watering hole that was near almost dry. Still, a bit of water was still pooled in the crevice and Mzuka hastily bend down to snatch a quick drink.

What would he do, he wondered, after that?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image

Bavu wasn't used to being on his own, but at the same time, he didn't really hate it, either. He had loved his pride, of course, but since it disbanded and he had been out on his own, he had learned a lot of interesting things. Things his pride had not touched on. Like the fact that a demon name was not common outside of the pride, and that there were more animals that looked different from lions. Animals who weren't low lives, either. It was very strange to think that animals out in the wilderness were all equal to one another. He almost liked it.

Even though he had never been mistreated in his home, he had never felt particularly welcome there.

What he saw ahead of him, however, was a first. He blinked, watching an animal drinking from a watering hole not far ahead of him. Much to his shock and delight, the animal looked like he did! All his life, he had never met anyone who looked the same way as him. Anyone who was half leopard and half lion.

He was delighted.

"Hello there!" He hummed, heading over to the male, "hey! You there! What's your name?"

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:14 pm
Mzuka curiously eyed the stranger and slowly raised his head from the water as he licked drops of it off his face with his tongue.

"Hello..." He said slowly, almost cautiously. That wasn't a key note in saying that he was frightened or nervous of the other leopon. In fact Mzuka felt no fear nor nerves at the sight of him, or approach of the stranger. He simply was a bit surprised.

Mzuka had never seen another male leopon before.

He knew what he was and how he was a cross between a lion and a leopard, a strange beast that others tended to take a second glance at. Mzuka knew all too well the funny expressions some folks gave him, and he would laugh with his normal enthused joy. He thought it was stupid, and was curious as to why others just didn't accept his kind as a normal occurrence, not a typical one mind you, but a normal one nevertheless.

It was almost in that moment that he felt he understood.

"I'm Mzuka." He smiled kindly, not one to shy away from a curious rogue. "What's yours?"

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:52 pm
Bavu could see that the other was looking at him with interest, like he wasn't sure what to make of the situation. He didn't look scared, but if he wanted to fight then Bavu would oblige him. Seeing someone like him wouldn't keep him from defending himself, after all. and he had been in a pride where he had learned to fight very early on, to protect his family.

Considering he was also terribly big, even for a leopon, he imagined he could hold his own.

When the other spoke again, though, Bavu was able to relax. He seemed to be a nice leopon, and not angry that he had come to speak to him. "I'm Bavu," he replied lightly, "I'm sorry if I startled you. To be honest, I've never really seen anyone who looks like me before, so I really just... I uh... are you a hybrid? Did you have a leopard and a lion for parents? I'm sorry if it's a weird question..."

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:51 am
Mzuka was still surprised and blinked before uttering out his response. Were all leopons that tall? Was he short for a leopon? That seemed a bit concerning if he was, all this time Mzuka had been under the impression he was average height for his kind.

Whatever exactly his kind was that is.

"uh... No, that's fine I'm just tired is all." That wasn't a lie, he had wandered without direction and motivation to stop or rest. He had been looking for something, fate or a destiny of some kind. A purpose now that his was gone. "Yes, my mother was a leopard. My father was a lion." He knew not of what became of either of his parents. He knew only when he was little his father was only someone he had story's of, and that his mother had gone into the jungle one day and not returned. "I don't think it's a weird question." Mzuka yawned. "I was actually about to ask you the same thing..."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:22 pm
He smiled. "That's great! I think my parents were the opposite, but I can't really remember now." It was probably a little awkward that he didn't know who his parents were, but he had been taken from them a long time ago. It was only natural to forget some things.

Especially since he had grown angry with them and didn't care about them anymore.

He sat himself down, wondering if the other leopon was small, or if he was the right size. He had always felt that he was much too big. Too big for a lion, too big for a leopard. Maybe even too big for a leopon!

"Well, if you have any other questions, I'm happy to answer them. Please let me know!" He said, wanting to be friendly with this guy since they were the same. How rare to find someone just like him! He wanted to know more.

So much more.

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:52 pm
Luckily, since Mzuka had no real clues as to where his parents were himself he felt it was only a tad off that Bavu had no idea who his were. In fact Mzuka had simply shrugged the subject off, he wasn't going to sit and think about if leopons usually had parents that stuck around or not. His didn't Bavu's sounded like they hadn't. They were treated like freaks from birth even, and it made the hybrids claws come out from his anger on that subject.

Then he reminded himself he wasn't alone, and quickly put back on his friendly face.

Questions? Other questions... Hmm. "Where do hybrids live? Ah, I mean... Do you know if hybrids stay anywhere? Like... Lion's stay in prides and hyenas stay in packs. Do you know if hybrids have groups like that?"

He wasn't sure if hybrids had packs or prides of their own. Mzuka had been apart of pride, but it accepted all creatures so he figured it didn't really count. Maybe hybrids were just made to be explorers and wanderers. Of course he wanted to know what this other leopon, one who looked like him thought. Maybe they did have a place somewhere.

But probably not.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:10 am
Bavu sighed softly. Taking about his family did make him miss them. Though he had been stolen when he was young, he had become a part of another family that he had learned to love just as his own. It didn't matter to him what his roots were. Hell, he had spent most of his time angry at his parents for never coming to find him, or seemingly ever wanting to try. Maybe he had been worthless to them, he didn't know.

There was no point in wondering about it now.

"Hmmm. Well, I lived in a pride when I was growing up. It was mostly lions, but I was allowed to be a part of it, too. I don't think I was really thought of as different or anything. But I have heard that some hybrids have their own colonies, too. Places where they can all live together and not have to deal with lions, I guess. Though I have never been to one myself. It's just something I heard from the other members of my pride before the pride disbanded."

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:49 pm
It was sort of an odd feeling, Mzuka almost took pleasure in the fact that he could relate to this leopon in the fact that his pride had disbanded as well! Of course, Mzuka wasn't all too certain the bloodletters ever were a pride per say. They were more of a... of a cult really.

But they had accepted him, and they had been home. It made a frown come to face when he remembered they had disbanded.

"Hmm, I was part of a group like that too. They had lions and leopards and I don't think they thought of me as odd or strange but then a fire started and-" Oh great, a stranger didn't need to hear his life story, no sirree. Not today. "Er, it disbanded as well. Now I don't have anywhere to go, I guess."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:02 am
Bavu frowned. "I see... I'm sorry there was a fire..." He didn't know what to say, mostly because he hadn't been home when his pride disbanded. He didn't actually know what had happened to it, or if they had moved somewhere else. He could only assume it had gone away for good. They hadn't seemed like the type to pick up and move on.

Either way, no one had come looking for him. He supposed it was just more proof that he was in a new stage of his life.

"We're a lot alike then! More than just our mixed up bloodlines," he chuckled lightly, "but I suppose I should get going... I don't really have anywhere to go, either, but I feel like moving keeps me from getting too bogged down by my thoughts. You're welcome to come with me, if you like. For as long as you want! I wouldn't mind the company."

CaliWolfe

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:25 pm
"Really?" Mzuka raised a brow. He had never really considered the thought of travelling with someone. He had traveled alone most of his life save for maybe a conversation lasting from one watering hole to the next. He didn't like the feeling of overstaying his welcome or whatever when it came to being in the presence of other rogues.

But if this guy was offering then...

"Sure, I'll go with you then." He smiled. Who knows? Maybe it just might have done him some good to have another leopon around. Maybe he'd actually learn a thing or two about his own kind this way.

And he was certain that having just having company around in general would be nice. Mzuka rose his paw and waved it out in the distance, "After you then, I guess."

Cajanic

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff