Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 am
User Image

Here was the intrepid explorer, a leotah with a mission - to see all the sights the world had to offer!

And to stir up trouble along the way.

The daughter of a leopard and a cheetah, Diffudi knew she and her siblings were different, clearly taking after both parents and yet not being exactly like either. She'd come to realize fairly quickly that hybrids were not at all common, and that some people disliked them for stupid reasons.

Oh sure, the black leotah could take offense at that and be horrified by the names they called her...but it was much more fun to make trouble for them, to say "yes, I see what you think of me...but now what do you think of this?"

It was just revenge in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:10 am
User Image

Pin was in a new place each day, she made her excuses from making friends and carried herself and only her through the Roguelands.

It was a pretty wise decision for a thief. She was in a collective group with others, but that was probably the most social aspect of her personality. The lioness only befriended others in the hope of taking something she wanted.

In truth she was a selfish lioness, but she considered that to be the most productive way of life.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:14 am
Well well well. The black leotah's eye had fallen on a lioness - the only feline around that she didn't share blood with. Which made her more interested in messing with them. How delightful!

But she wasn't about to approach openly. Half the fun, after all, came from seeing how others reacted to her mixed blood. So Diffudi sauntered out into the sunlight, taking care to be clearly within the lioness' view. Not that she would do anything so crass as actually notice the dark lioness. No, the leotah absolutely ignored the other female as she went on her way, clearly cutting in front of the other's intended path.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:21 am
Pinduka noticed the other female approach and eyed her with disdain. She'd seen one other of this kind before. A mixture of different felines. Unnatural, she thought. Bizarre.

She was in no mood to social nor stay in the place where she'd stolen food from another the night before. It was time to move on. Pin aimed a glare at the female and a small growl, before plowing right on her intended route, missing the stranger by inches. What was she doing sauntering out in front of people?

This stranger would obviously make a very ineffective thief.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:23 am
At the sound of a growl, Diffudi turned to face the other female, surprise written in her green eyes for anyone to see. Secretly, she rejoiced that her bait had been taken. So she calmly turned and walked over to the lioness. Right up to her in fact.

"Excuse me, did you growl at me?" she asked the stranger.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:30 am
"Not at you." She said indifferently.

The creature may think she was being a wonderful actress, but Pin could see right through it. She knew when she was being taunted and when others were up for confrontation.

Confrontation was something she usually avoided because it presented less effort of putting up with others and she normally didn't gain anything from it, but she didn't run from it either.

The dark lioness made to carry on her path.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:40 am
"If not at me, then at what?" Diffudi simpered. She wasn't sure how well she was fooling the lioness, but what did it matter? The leotah had a feeling she was accomplishing her chief goal, which was, first and foremost, to annoy the other female.

The black leotah cut the other female off, clearly not ready to leave until she'd determined herself finished. This whole encounter was clearly for her amusement, and she wasn't going to let the source of that go until she was good and ready!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:52 am
Pinduka cocked a brow at Diffudi and sighed. Annoyed, yes, she was slightly, but also rather indifferent about the female, except for her slightly odd and unsightly proportions.

"Your obvious attempt at gaining attention." She said dryly. "There are far better ways to anger others." Her blood red eyes widened with truth. The stranger seemed young. For a moment Pin toyed with the idea of her as a mentor in her mind, then snorted.

"I don't have the time for...creatures, like you, nor do I intend to use my energy on anger."

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:55 am
Had she been that transparent? Diffudi was fairly surprised that the liones had seen through her so completely. But that wasn't what made her angry.

It was the word "creatures" and the disdain in the brown lioness' voice as she spoke the word. Green eyes narrowed and the leotah's entire demeanor changed from that of one having fun to someone who had been offered a deadly insult. Which, of course, she had been.

"Creature, am I?" she asked softly. "Tread lightly, lion, else I shall have to do something you'll regret."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am
The strangers immediate anger was not something she was aiming for, in truth, in fact she was rather surprised. Pinduka did not feel like having a face full of claws today, nor did she intend to upset the stranger, but there was probably no return.

What an odd female.

"Had I known your name, I would have addressed you by that." She said flatly. "You are obviously no lion, nor leopard. We are all creatures. Forgive me for using a default term. I don't usually stay long enough for names."

With that, Pin looked quickly over her shoulder.

"Feel free, if it gives you the satisfaction you are obviously searching for." She said sarcastically.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:05 am
Hmmm. Diffudi wasn't inclined to give the other female the benefit of the doubt, but it seems in this case she had no choice. Besides, if she was being honest with herself, any lion was likely to weigh half again what she did and be correspondingly stronger.

Which meant the leotah had little choice but to let the brown lioness continue on her way, unmolested. But she would remember this encounter. She wasn't entirely certain what she could do to discomfit the other female, but Diffudi was confident in her ability to think of something.

All she needed was a bit of time.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff