Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image User Image

Nin and Elenheril had been very happy when they first arrived in their new home, and they had learned to love the place very quickly. It hadn't taken long for them to know that it was the place they had been meant to stay- the place that would always be their beloved home. But it seemed not everything was as lovely as they had first thought. It soon became apparent that a lot of unrest was upon the pride, and the leadership was in a state of chaos. Not exactly the kind of news they had wanted to hear when they had been in the midst of their starry-eyed love at the place.

They had thought about leaving, but decided they couldn't part with their home. It was already too important to them.

Instead, they decided to see if they could weather through it. No matter what happened, or who was in charge, it was still their only home. And it was still better than the rogue lands, too. They were sitting together by a small watering hole, just chatting and having a drink while they mused about their futures.

"If it gets dangerous, I want you to leave," Nin told Elenheril softly, "we don't know what might happen. I want to be able to protect you."

"My beloved, don't worry! Everything is going to work out. We just have to have faith."

magnadearel
(Didn't know who you picked again. xD)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:42 pm
Cajanic

User Image

Things had calmer of late, and it was a bit easier to ignore the tension in the pride. Or at least he tried to ignore the tension. The male focused on what he was good at. Hunting. That's what he'd been doing most of the early night. So far he'd made several trips to bring food back. Afrim had made another catch and decided he'd earned a small break. He trotted toward a smaller watering hole for a chance to sit with a fluffy bird carcass in his mouth.

It startled him to hear two voices coming from the place he'd intended to rest at. Already he was too close, and sure they'd have heard his foot steps. Awkwardly he approached closer and very much wished to blush when he spotted the two lions, one male and one female. They probably didn't want company right now and he'd ruined it. Nervously he cleared his throat then realized he couldn't talk with his catch still in his mouth. He set the bird down then tried again. "Excuse me, you don't... you aren't busy... er anything... Are you?" He finished lamely. Nope he should have just continued on his way.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:54 pm
The two lions stopped their conversation when another lion joined them. They reacted differently- Nin frowned at him like he had interrupted them, while Elenheril smiled warmly at the male and wandered over to him easily enough. He looked very nervous, and she didn't want to leave the wrong impression with him.

"Of course not, dear!" She offered brightly, "is there something we can do for you? Don't worry, we were just hoping we'd get to speak with more members of the pride." She smiled warmly, looking over her shoulder at her more stoic mate. She gave him a look, telling him silently to be nice, and the male responded by moving closer to them.

"Hi," he offered, "I'm Nin and this is my mate Elenheril. Who are you?" He asked as nicely as he could manage, wanting to give him a good first impression. It didn't always happen, however.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:58 pm
Cajanic

The look from the male wanted to make him pick up his catch and bolt for a secluded place. However the female came over to him before he could. Afrim looked back and forth between them. He was fairly sure he had just messed up their plans.

"Uh.. hello. I'm Afrim. No.. no I was just looking for a spot to take a break and thought no one would be here. So sorry to bother you." He ducked his head and felt like a cub again. No wonder he couldn't find a mate. He felt so stupid, and looked down at the bird at his feet.

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:58 pm
Elenheril gave the male a light nudge, if only because it seemed like he was feeling pretty down on himself. She didn't want to let him feel that way, especially since it also felt like it was because of the two of them that he had become to glum. She smiled at him, and looked over at Nin for him to do the same.

Nin sighed softly, though more because he felt guilty than anything else. "I'm sorry if we made you awkward. It's nice to see another face here. We're still getting used to others."

"Yeah, we haven't been in the pride that long and everything seems to be a little uneasy right now... we're trying to figure out how to fit in. I'm sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable! It's lovely to meet you, Afrim! Did you just come back from a hunt?"

"Of course he did, he has food. Birds are hard to catch! That must have been impressive."

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:40 pm
Cajanic

Afrim glanced up through his eyelashes as the female nudged him. The smile and then the other male un-thawing a little helped to bring his spirits back up some. "No, no that's totally alright. It must be hard to find time alone." He said shyly. Not that he was one to know. "It's not been the easiest time." This was in fact the most upset he'd seen the whole pride. Some were ok, some were quite, and others were vocal. It tended to make things difficult for even familiar members.

"I understand. Some of the members aren't happy with some things that happened." He kept things very vague. If they knew, great for them, if they didn't maybe they didn't want to know. Afrim felt himself starting to relax a bit. They weren't too upset that he'd interrupted their get away. He perked up as the female asked about his activities. Before he answered though the other male pipped up. His chest wanted to puff out with the approval for his catch. He looked down at it and immediately realized that it was much too small to share.

"I was hunting for the pride and needed to take a small break to get something to eat myself. If I'd known you were here too I'd have brought something bigger." He shuffled his paws. His belly rumbled. He wanted to eat, but it would be way too awkward in front of the pair. "If your hungry I could run back and bring you something too."

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:52 am
Elenheril nodded as the other spoke of what had happened. While they didn't know all the details, they knew enough to realize that it had caused a small rift in the pride. She hoped they would be able to repair things quickly, as she liked her home and she knew it was the place she wanted to remain, new to it thought she was. Nin felt the same way, of course, though his primary goal was to keep his beloved Elenheril safe. While he loved his home, if some kind of chaos were to break out, he would make sure they found another place to call home.

However, at least for the moment, it seemed that the unrest had not been great enough to cause a massive amount of trouble for the pride. That was good, at least. If it remained a problem of those involved, for the most part, it was all the better for the rest of the pride, who had nothing to do with the sudden changes of leadership.

When he offered to hunt for them, Elenheril offered him a kind smile. "Oh, thank you, but you needn't worry about us. We're not very hungry currently."

Nin nodded along with his mate. "If you're hungry, don't let us keep you from eating. It's probably best we start moving along soon, anyway. Elenheril and I have some business to finished."

Though Elenheril continued to smile, she did seem to get a moderately embarrassed expression on her face from what her mate had just told their new friend.

magnadearel

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff