Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Dead Do Talk (Aisha x Hollandaise) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:45 am
"Haha.. I don't think it works like that but..." Aisha scratched her chin. "I don't really remember my bonding or Papa choosing a loa so maybe it is like Fright Club." She snickered.

She wondered what the warder thought of when she lapsed into her quiet moments. The zombie figured it was some sort of tree-person thing, the silent moments of contemplation that lots of others didn't have.

She waved off the compliments distractedly. "Thanks.. I just like threw it together.." Only the dress itself had been new. "You can tell her.. why couldn't you? I mean so it's a rough patch right now but if you guys are friends..." To her, it made sense. But she had all the best intentions about everything.

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:41 am
"I cannot tell her because she said she never wants to see me again. Ever." There was a sad finality to her voice. It certainly seemed hopeless in this moment. Hollandaise could admit that maybe, just maybe, she wanted something more than just friends with the dragon. But Deszeld didn't even want to be friend anymore.

"D-do you think Deszeld might like me again if I gave her a plant?" It was Hollandaise's go-to solution - something perfect for a warder ghoul who wasn't teribbly creative. "I had wanted to go wait in her room, and I did, for a bit. But I am afraid, Aisha. I am afraid anything I do will just make her more angry. I know I've managed to screw up so much..." Hollandaise was twisting her hands in her lap. She wondered, for just one moment, if she really didn't deserve to have Deszeld like her anyway. That maybe, if she'd been more normal, not so rash, things would be better.

Hollandaise sighed with the sounds of leaves falling. "You know, I only had kissed Mathias because you too kissed and I was upset. Mathias was upset too, later. Though, Aisha, you really were great - teach me how to paint like you sometime?" She smiled at Aisha, but the smile wobbled and fell.

iloveyouDIE
emoemoemo

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:28 am
Aisha frowned because when the truth was laid down, she didn't know either ghould very well. Perhaps Des was serious. Perhaps she truly meant what she said. Aisha just didn't know. She was pretty certain though that a plant wouldn't fix things.

"I think we all screwed stuff up." Aisha wrinkled her nose, at a loss to how to fix this. Her loa even urged her in some way to mend the harm, attempting to heal when it may not be possible. "All you can do is try I guess. I'm sorry I can't really help. I'm kinda crap with advice I think..."

She scratched her nose idly but smiled. "But I can help you paint though I only ever do my own face."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:15 am
"Do not worry about it, Aisha. It is solely my problem." The smile she gave the zombie trembled only faintly. Hollandaise would simply have to figure something out on her own, in the only ways she knew how (which included random gifts and even more unexpected visits; Hollandaise was not the most creative). She smiled again at Aisha, and this one was stronger, althought it was still small.

"Do you think you could paint my face now?" Aisha was always beautiful in her paint, and she wanted to try it, too. Her toes wiggled in an understated excitement.

iloveyouDIE

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:47 am
"Oh! Yeah!" Aisha practically leapt up and moved to her dresser. There was a small side drawer, one usually filled with something like socks or underwear, but instead contained a collection of well used containers and brushes.

"If you want theres... a book." She motioned behind her without looking to the only bookshelf in the room. The books were lined up straight and neat, most to do with school (and looking a bit untouched) but others were photography books and art books and books on DJs and hip-hop culture (whatever that was). Those were crooked and dog-eared and it was obvious where Aisha's interest lay.

"One of them with the uhh lady on the front." It was a book of tribal makeups, from all different halloween culltures, some creepy and some cool. "Maybe you can pick something out."

the semblance of unity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:35 am
If there was one thing Hollandaise was a fan of, it was avoiding thinking about upsetting things. So when Aisha motioned towards the bookshelf, she moved there quickly, fingers tapping against the spines of books. A ghoul could learn a lot about another from the types of books on their shelves. She pulled one out from the shelf, flipping through it interestedly before finally reaching the painting book. Opening it up, she flicked through pages as she moved back towards her seat, bumping into the bed in progress.

Sitting down, she closed her eyes and placed the book on her lap, riffling through the pages completely at random. She counted to five and pointed to a random page.

"That!" She opened her eyes and looked down at the page. It was interesting, for sure. The warder was unsure how the paint would look on her, but she was happy that the design chosen at random had some sort of vine looking bit on one side. She looked up at Aisha.

iloveyouDIE
up to you if you wanna do another post or nahhh <3]

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items